4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

peacemakerprince

Feb 20, 2018
no other ending but that one i believe cliffhenger? our prot got scar on his mouth if y pay attention. and female character got some scar on her nose.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I really enjoyed this. The dialogue isn't perfect english and the gameplay is a tad boring, but the art and cheesy fun in the 40k Universe make up for it absolutely.

However, the ending confused me. Not like it was unexpected, but for a hentai game, I kind of expected to see how it all happened...

Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

13thLegion

Nov 20, 2020
I don't know how to get this to work. I download the link and it wont pop up. I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to computers. Is there something I need to download to make this game work?

hepim

Jan 1, 2021
What music was used in this? Good Emperor, the soothing Ecclesiarchal music is amazing!

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
Really fun game for most of the time but didn't enjoy the Valentina sex scene at all so I just quit at that point.

Also, while I really liked the art style in most aspects, the characters' eyes seemed a bit flat somehow.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I wanna say, i ma sooooooooo disapoinet after i see tag completed...
This Game can have a real big good Future... I not undestened why Dev soo qakliy ending his Project...

MonarchAlpha

Jul 26, 2017
Damn that took a (grim)dark turn !
I really loved the artstyle and the warhammer-ness of it all and would have liked to see more !

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes