4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Loved it, it's true the grinding was tedious, but it is short enough to be bearable, great art, liked the scenes a lot, and well, it's W40k, what's not to like about that? The grim and bizarre ending suits the setting well.

Definitely want more of this.

Reactions: Jarul

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
i didnt see any animations, only screenshots and pics. and the grind, not a fan of grindy games. if you are like me skip this one. i had hopes for it yet 150mb download, there isnt going to be much of a game.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
The guys face is all bruised up and kind of badass. Then his body is damn smooth, looking like some kind of prepubescent boy.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well that ending was brutal. IMO, do yourselves a favor and NEVER hit the 'finish' button, just quit the game when it becomes available. Other than that, I thought it was fantastic. Great art style, the renders were gorgeous, the punishment and sex scenes were hot as fuck. Yeah great game, just don't watch the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guinec

May 2, 2017
Incredible. The grind is very, very far from unbearable, as it has content evenly spaced that isn't just a half baked panty shot for every 50 affection like some other games, and i'll take a high quality still image over the same daz models bumping together like robots any day. As a fan of 40k found the end fitting.

10/10 all around.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
The lore is all over the place and is a complete mess. But I think the ending actually kinda makes up for it. They died for the emperor and that is all that matters. The Emperor protects.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes