4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I've never heard of this Brother Demetrius. From what's said, it's non canon, I take it? But then again, I'm almost positive I'm not as knowledgeable on this matter as y'all seem to be. Hey folks, btw. *Waves*

Edit: After making the original post, I was reminded of another fan project -- Astartes. It's a fantastic video series. Just finished watching the whole thing again.
to autoplay the playlist.

Edit #2: Or just view it here 'cause happily enough it autoplays the list. ;]

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
how to get/use artifact?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just needed to send here for one more mission.

Reijin0

Jun 30, 2017
Good art really good art, honestly it could be better if it had some animations and overall it's too short, the ending was so sudden that literally closes the game.

I'd pay for a game with this same artstyle and setting as long as it is longer and filled with content, here's like 4 main girls including the one you train and each have like 3 scenes and for 3 of them 2 of those scenes are a single static picture while the one you get after maxing out the relationship is the only relatively good one. There's also some extra scenes with other random girls that appear out of nowhere and ask for sex, except for one that has a proper quest to unlock, but they are like 5 and all are just a single picture each (excluding the intro).

The game itself is pretty good as a demo and I see it becoming a really fun and interesting one if the developers try and did I mention the art is great? because, hoo boy! them bodies got me sinnin'.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
WH40K Parody and from the same people behind KoLT? Color me interested.

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
I'm halfway with the game and it's quite good, I like the renders, the scenes are well done and the little details like the doll when you sleep brings a smile when playing.

I did found a bug, when getting the second BJ scene I put the heretic dress on the sistha and the game had the background of whatever dress I had on her all the time during other scenes covering the other girls or places I was looking at.

I had to reload from a previous save, let me know if you want to see a screenshot of the bug.

Nice game so far, I'll finish it tomorow

Reactions: iLurk

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
öhm.... i should play warhammer first to understand your jokes... thx for share

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes