4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Good art really good art, honestly it could be better if it had some animations and overall it's too short, the ending was so sudden that literally closes the game.

I'd pay for a game with this same artstyle and setting as long as it is longer and filled with content, here's like 4 main girls including the one you train and each have like 3 scenes and for 3 of them 2 of those scenes are a single static picture while the one you get after maxing out the relationship is the only relatively good one. There's also some extra scenes with other random girls that appear out of nowhere and ask for sex, except for one that has a proper quest to unlock, but they are like 5 and all are just a single picture each (excluding the intro).

The game itself is pretty good as a demo and I see it becoming a really fun and interesting one if the developers try and did I mention the art is great? because, hoo boy! them bodies got me sinnin'.
Some continuation (or extended ending) would be great, but I think it is not very likely. Overall game remind me of Orange Trainer but with less story and dialogs but much, much better graphics. I will definitely watch those devs from now on.

Must-play game for trainer fans! :)

Reactions: Dammit

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Downloading now... But..

Priests are male. The SoB are part of the Church...Who have priests...who are all male... The Battle Sisters are Nuns within the church. Good enough for you?
No, not really.

They are different parts entirely.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
Just a heads up, if anyone hates bad endings well this has a bad ending. Pretty fitting for the grimdark setting, but still if anyone wants to avoid it.

Tags lied to me.
It's male protag, it's one of those shitty trainer games.
Also, a man in the Adepta Sororitas?
Wut?
Yeah you play as a Drill Abbot, an Ecclesiarchial Priest. Basically a 40k drill sergeant, usually veterans of combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
Just a heads up, if anyone hates bad endings well this has a bad ending. Pretty fitting for the grimdark setting, but still if anyone wants to avoid it.

Yeah you play as a Drill Abbot, an Ecclesiarchial Priest. Basically a 40k drill sergeant, usually veterans of combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tested Just now didn't work still the same end

Reactions: FourPixels

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
OMG!!! EMPEROR!!! so lets not open our mouths about the ending.but so dam 40k...you would think they got a black library writer.

Reactions: Dammit
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes