Ren'Py Battle Slaves [v0.5] [Adn700]

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I gave it a spin and I like the concept of it, sort of a bimbo turn based eternal champions. That said this is still very early in its development, I would suggest that the dev hold back on releasing updates of various builds until there is more content added, especially sex scenes. I have noticed it seems that games with interesting concepts that get released too early can stall out.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Real grindy, and the RNG of the game makes each fight feel completely by chance if your gonna win.
There also isn't much of a pay off for each character's ending at the moment. This game needs a lot of work. I don't really recommend this to anyone in its current state as it only has (5?) characters with an extra one locked behind a patreon wall.

csgo4ik1337

Jun 3, 2020
Guy, I want to tell you that your game has a lot of potential, but I would like you to rest on the categories: Anal, more animations(more reality in animations, that would be smooth), sometimes you can add a choice of poses, futanari, I understand that this is all difficult to do in creating a game but 80% of players on f95zone download games according to these criteria, they like them, no one wants to scroll through a long story and perform incomprehensible tasks for which you need to read the plot to understand how to do it. People want to download the game, enjoy the animations, graphics, and jerk off. The plot should be minimal and clear. :):love:

Reactions: slimehorse

cdragon

Sep 25, 2019
New Save File for Dungeon Slaves 0.459.

It Includes:

Days: 1
Gold: 999999
Life: 10000
Power: 10000
Old Potions: 1000
Growing Potions: 1000
Wild Carrots: 1000
Horns: 500
Plant Glands: 500
Skill Points(Attack): 7
Skill Points(Defence): 7
Pixie's Shield: 5000
It's possible to have the same for 0.50 update? Thanks so much

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hmm so giving it a go, gonna say needs a lot of work in game mechanics. you get one attack one special and leave? no defense whatsoever? even if you grind and upgrade its still a lot more about luck until your stats overwhelm your opponent which is bad for a side scrolling fighting game as they are about about player skill which this game severly lacks. It's very one dimensional.

also whats the point of the rock paper scissors thing if the combat is really you outlevelling your opponent? Also why when leaving combat to level a character do we go back to title screen?

I guess since its a secondary project its pretty whatever, but it's core mechanics need some real thought put into them.

Reactions: El Presidente

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
I want to point out Lulu, she is just wrong
The healing mechanic, that give her the power of instant heal herself and attack it's just wrong. She look like a op character behind a paywall. There is no way to defeat her or somebody who have her as ally from level 25.
I understand the concept so i suggest to change with one of this:
- Just Heal 150hp
- regenerate 30hp x turn
- Buff attack and defence

Reactions: adn700

Karmas88

May 13, 2018
For patreon only ;)
Thank you, for responding to me on Patreon, though the first code dident work, I forgodt to do it in BIG, the others in BIG did work.

I still dont know, how to get past battle 28 witch is where I am with them all. I cant gets past that lv with anyone of the chr.

Reactions: jeral077

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
guys the strongest combo that gets you very far is androida and defense increase passive. lulu and most others deal 0 dmg to you

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes