EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ302412_img_main.jpg

Overview:
3D action RPG of sword, magic, stone, arrow, shuriken, blunt instrument, and erotic!
Money by defeating enemies and doing etch in the arena Earn money, get
strong equipment, and confront even stronger enemies!
With the multi-ending method that allows you to play laps, even if you lose and have another ending,
you can try again after becoming stronger! (You can try again immediately without admitting the loss!)​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2021-01-21
Developer: Under the cloak -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translation notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Other:
- Guide

3f1e98dea7174400845c86523fb496aa.gif Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png
RJ302412_img_smp6.jpg RJ302412_img_smp5.jpg RJ302412_img_smp1.jpg RJ302412_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game is alright, but kind of a grindfest. It's still early access, there's not much content.

Starting off with one of the low-level characters is a nightmare but it's still possible to succeed. The best way to win is to farm 3000 gold and buy prostitutes clothes, then you can earn much faster. I find it interesting that she can get pregnant then babies can be sold for 500g after birthing and by this time you will already have twice much money for escaping. lol
It's a game where U don't have to lose to get raped. (y)

MTL (to proper English): "You still have a long way to go padawan."

...any similarity is purely "coincidental". :LOL:

46712-1-1384008267.jpg

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So it's online-only translation? You really should mark these. I don't understand why it's impossible to share cached translation, if you play online you get banned often and also I don't want to suffer because of the network lag.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
So it's online-only translation? You really should mark these. I don't understand why it's impossible to share cached translation, if you play online you get banned often and also I don't want to suffer because of the network lag.
wait this is an online game? I thought it was a single player game?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
...any similarity is purely "coincidental". :LOL:
Glad I'm not the only one that saw that.

1609637770717.png 1609637797716.png
So here is a decensor. It worked on the character creator, didn't test past that.
or because it was just over the upload limit here. (What is the size limit here anyways? I swear I uploaded something that was 25MB once...)

Put the "sharedassets0.assets" in the "ArenaUDVBetaVer###\Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-_Data" folder and overwrite.
Made for version: v1.03

Edit:
Working on a different method for v1.03 that should be future proof. Give me a bit.
Edit2: Turns out this version got packages with reipatcher, this mean no futureproofing. Whoever made this please continue to use BepInEx, it has so much more use...

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

View attachment 968697 View attachment 968700
So here is a decensor. It worked on the character creator, didn't test past that.
Mega or because it was just over the upload limit here. (What is the size limit here anyways? I swear I uploaded something that was 25MB once...)

Put the "sharedassets0.assets" in the "ArenaUDVBetaVer102\Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-_Data" folder and overwrite.
Made for version: v1.02
is that other pic a futa or a shemale?

Jan 11, 2018

View attachment 968697 View attachment 968700
Mega or because it was just over the upload limit here. (What is the size limit here anyways? I swear I uploaded something that was 25MB once...)

Put the "sharedassets0.assets" in the "ArenaUDVBetaVer102\Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-_Data" folder and overwrite.
Made for version: v1.02
i get this error when i try to extract the file
ffff.PNG

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
i get this error when i try to extract the file
View attachment 968758
My dude are you using windows to open zip files? I didn't think people did that in this day and age, use something else like a normal person; mainstream programs are , etc or my favorite

is that other pic a futa or a shemale?
futa I think, all I did was click the button in the top right and clipped the pic for proof, didn't actually check

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote