Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
My dude are you using windows to open zip files? I didn't think people did that in this day and age, use something else like a normal person; mainstream programs are , etc or my favorite

I get the same error with winrar that you mentioned above.

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
seems it only goes up to the point you can pay the innkeeper off 30000 theres no more content after that from what i can see cant enter the city and the fights get really brutal lol

WhiteBowman

Sep 12, 2019
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up GoogleTranslate TKK. Could not locate TKK value. Using fallback TKK values instead.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
This is still early access as far as I can gather from DL site, the dev wants to upgrade it over time and raise the price each time. The game itself is alright, but if you play as a futa your own dick will not work correctly in scenes (e.g. being flaccid). The combat is meh - not good or bad - and the sex scenes have three variations (doggy, cowgirl, missionary).

What I like is the character creator, hope they add way more positions (anal, oral, hand, foot...) and more areas, but we will see. :p

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, this is actually a pretty good game. Would be nice if you didn't need online translation as mentioned, at least most the stuff is easy to remember once you've been through the game once. It's really good to see more people trying these veins of 3d realtime action/fighting/rpg games. Not many people focus on making decent gameplay/combat with these types. I've been burned by games that seem like this genre but end up being glorified animation viewers far too often. I'll take a game with questionable models but good gameplay over animation viewers any day.

Who would have guessed that adding a block button and a dodge skill would improve gameplay drastically over the games without them, shocking. /sarcasm

Magic is pretty unbalanced against single enemies for now. Stunlock anything. The staff fires off magic bolts with mouse attack for no mp and can be spammed forever. I think that should be a reduced mana cost instead of free, it's pretty broken. Against multiple enemies nothing is super OP, lots of kiting or running around in circles around enemies when there are 2-3 on the field. The scaling on enemies if you keep winning in the arena can be a bit much, but it's not too bad on a magic run.

Too bad about the graphics, a game like this with decent models would be so boss. I assume the sex animations will be improved as well, not much variety there. I'm also not sure if you can control the camera placement during sex, I've only managed to rotate the camera so far. Just with rotation, it's extra difficult to enjoy/view them. I didn't have the same problem with flaccid dicks as the above dude, so dunno about that. Also holy shit, a game dev that adds the option to have clit growth futas instead of full time dick out futas. Finally.

The char customization actually has a lot of shit that games often miss, the abs options are actually legit, vamp fangs, shark teeth, elf ears, extra breast options (torpedo breasts possible), etc. Try not to settle for the defaults, you can make characters a bit more attractive if you take the time to modify them. Shrinking the awkward default butts for one, reduce the size of the eyelashes, Well, there's not too much you can do for the faces, lol. The makeup can help a bit though. Make sure you hit the "next" button in some option windows, it hides a lot of options. I just wish you could shrink the overall head size. The girls look a lot better proportioned at much taller than average.

Sure would be nice if the normal hotkeys didn't work in the character creator, that's annoying.

Some hotkeys that aren't super apparent:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the difficulty options here. Starting off with one of the low level/weak characters is a nightmare but it's still possible to succeed. Finally a game where you don't have to try to lose to get raped. I started off as one of the hard mode chars and it took me like 3 tries to beat the first arena enemy. GL protecting your chastity with the low level chars if you don't cheese it and auto replay the fight.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know how to load a character you save to file? It's just straight up not working. Tried the name and name.dat

Ah, found it. You need to move generated data into AUDV1.02BepIn\ArenaUDVBetaVer102\Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-_Data\StreamingAssets\ZZZ_CustomizeData

Might be a bit closer to natural looks with the bodies than a lot of the defaults if you want to save time:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellequin

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
How do you sell items? None of them show up in the sell window at shops.

Edit: nevermind. You apparently have to open both the shop and inventory move the windows and drag+drop from inv to shop to sell.

Also I dunno if it matters but I accidentally killed that nameless chick who you share the basement with. Hope she wasn't important. lol

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Ok, game is just a grindfest. The best way to win is farm 3000 gold and buy prostitutes clothes, then you can earn much faster. Also, you need only 5k gold to escape from city or to give this gold to your owner and become a slave.
For everyone who asked about pregnancy - it works. You have to buy infertility drug(there are two infertility drugs in city store. The blue and the red. You need the red one(costs 10K) and then drink it. After that you can get pregnant from any creampie. Just go to sleep and you belly will grow. Pregnancy doesn't worth it. Baby will be sold for 500g after birthing and by this time you will already have twice much money for escaping.

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
seems it oly goes up to the point you can pay the innkeeper off theres no more content after that
How do you sell items? None of them show up in the sell window at shops.

Edit: nevermind. You apparently have to open both the shop and inventory move the windows and drag+drop from inv to shop to sell.
Ok, game is just a grindfest. The best way to win is farm 3000 gold and buy prostitutes clothes, then you can earn much faster. Also, you need only 5k gold to escape from city or to give this gold to your owner and become a slave.
For everyone who asked about pregnancy - it works. You have to buy infertility drug(there are two infertility drugs in city store. The blue and the red. You need the red one(costs 10K) and then drink it. After that you can get pregnant from any creampie. Just go to sleep and you belly will grow. Pregnancy doesn't worth it. Baby will be sold for 500g after birthing and by this time you will already have twice much money for escaping.
you can already get pregnant without that potion just have to get cummed in multiple times by anyone like 5 or 6

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Hmm, this is actually a pretty good game. Would be nice if you didn't need online translation as mentioned, at least most the stuff is easy to remember once you've been through the game once. It's really good to see more people trying these veins of 3d realtime action/fighting/rpg games. Not many people focus on making decent gameplay/combat with these types. I've been burned by games that seem like this genre but end up being glorified animation viewers far too often. I'll take a game with questionable models but good gameplay over animation viewers any day.
Translation work be a bit of a bitch depending on the game. Menus, items and character names are easy enough to translate. Stuff like text are tedious part, especially if the game is very wordy.

I'm wondering if anyone is translating the game. I can read some Japanese but having to read a lot of text is mentally tiring. It looks interesting to me for the same reason that you have.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Last version 1.03 (according to dlsite)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patched and zipped again, then i made the uncensor to copy in "Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-_Data"

(can't wait for the next update -.-')

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
ok stupid question but how do you use the throwing gloves (rock/shuriken). I've equip them and mashed like every key but nothing.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ok stupid question but how do you use the throwing gloves (rock/shuriken). I've equip them and mashed like every key but nothing.
F.

The rock throwing cracks me up. The way it just bounces off their head never gets old.

Man I hope this game just gets updates forever. It has some flaws/issues/balancing problems but it's just finally what I've been looking for.

Just tried out the claymore for the first time for example, the first swing aims at the floor when auto targetting and you can miss somebody standing right next to you with it. Kinda defeats the purpose of a weapon with long reach eh. To the trash bin it goes.

The archery could use some work too. It would be nice if you automatically started back pedaling if you were facing towards your enemy with the bow drawn and moving backwards. Basically you should automatically turn to face wherever you're aiming with the bow up. The arrow keys still controlling your facing isn't too intuitive. The way you need to tab target to continue facing your enemy makes it a bit of a chore to use. The tab targetting aim is super far off, you need to aim far left to hit.

Edit: OH, I just realized there's an option to change to that in the camera options. The translation is misleading. Check the "Separate lock on and battle viewpoints" option. So much fucking better now. Archery is now godly and fun to use. That shit should be the default. Archery is now the most entertaining weapon, it feels like Elder Scrolls archery, get to just make pin cushions out of your enemies.

The only issue now is that the enemy ai can't handle you at all lol. They need to be able to predict your movements every once in a while and fire where you're moving instead of where you are. So easy to keep moving and firing now. At least controlling your own character feels right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liquidacid

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった I kindly ask if you or the person who packaged this with reipatcher to switch back to BepInEx in the future. It would make decensoring this game a one time thing instead of on every update. This applies to any other game that you think use to reipatcher for as well. Thanks
Edit: Got in touch with the proper people. (y)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote