fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok i found a few endings.
Whore ending: Pay 5000 to master.
Freedom Ending: Pay 30,000 to master or 5000 bribe to guard.
Slave ending: Lose in arena to Necromancer (final boss)

Sadly killing the boss has no ending it just breaks the game. Do NOT kill the Necromancer.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
in the readme folder there is an odt file with all the possible endings, each one gives something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question, how to get pregnant. hey guys if you guys having trouble to control your character. use your xbox control or other. it work for me.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
So game's crashed, that's fine but when i load my save my entire inventory's gone including my gold, any way of cheating the gold back in?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Attempt to make a guide (05/01/2021)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wish there was a way to change the eyes of all the models quickly, like changing the default starting position. They look so much better to me with smaller eyes. The alien look actually doesn't take much to alter to something more realistic/anime looking. Just so many npcs I'd need to mod. The save preset changes the entire body.

Eye Size: 0.84
Vertical Position of Eyes: -0.5
Eye Spacing -0.24

I wonder if there's a way to quickly edit their appearance info as a text file or something. Ah, you can open them as notepad. Hmm, seems like enough values have changed that it'd be quicker just to edit them in game than in notepad. Well I'll probably be modding the beggars/prostitutes anyways.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I wish there was a way to change the eyes of all the models quickly, like changing the default starting position. They look so much better to me with smaller eyes. The alien look actually doesn't take much to alter to something more realistic/anime looking. Just so many npcs I'd need to mod. The save preset changes the entire body.

Eye Size: 0.84
Vertical Position of Eyes: -0.5
Eye Spacing -0.24

I wonder if there's a way to quickly edit their appearance info as a text file or something. Ah, you can open them as notepad.
yeah the default eyes are huge...
i usually make 1 barebone npc dat and keep that one as template saving it with different names as i customize

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If you want, I took the time to go through all the female chars and alter their eyes a bit. I may have missed some (Sometimes I forgot to save and had to go back, lol.). I tried not to kill off their "personality" too much, if they naturally had larger eyes than others I tried to keep them a bit larger, etc, etc.

Girls altered:

Edit: Version 2 added the default PCs.

Install:

Last edited:
Reactions: noxtek

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
If you want, I took the name to go through all the female chars and alter their eyes a bit. I may have missed some (Sometimes I forgot to save and had to go back, lol.). I tried not to kill off their "personality" too much, if they naturally had larger eyes than others I tried to keep them a bit larger, etc, etc.

Girls altered:

yeah much more pretty

Frosty1915

Apr 20, 2020
I have no idea why buy Im having 5 fps no matter what. I have a good computer so it should be able to handle it but its not anyone know what to do?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is there a way to increase the size limit?
Yes, you can open the characters in notepad and alter the numbers once you know what to look for. I just found the breast size limit and put it to 200% and it functioned in game. I mean, I assume it'll fuck up clothes and cause issues with the animations and physics, but you can do it.

Look for ""BodyShapeArray":

The stuff after that is how you can tweak body proportions. Just alter a number in there and save it, load it in game, and you can see what was changed. Easy peezy. It should be noted that they don't go in order, the first value changes overall muscle, the 2nd changes arm thickness, it skips abs until later. The head/height type stuff is around line 7-8 I think. Though the hair can be too small/large for the head, I haven't found the hair scaling yet (If somebody can find it, let me know where it is please).

1-2: 300% breast size, lmao. This is too fun, I'm gunna fuck with stuff in here and see what I can mess with.

3: Extra thick thigh elf. Doesn't look too bad at about 150%

4-6: Large girl vs smol girl vs very smol girl. I'm surprised how well the penis lines up with the vagina in all animations, impressive. Holy shit even the very smol version works in doggy sex.... The dick disappears a bit during cowgirl and it's a bit off during missionary, but it's not terrible. When you can break the game far beyond what you should be able to do and shit still works, 10/10.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote