betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
is there a way to turn off the motion blur when rotating the camera? I run it on a toaster and its very annoying but cant find the setting to turn it off

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
is there a way to turn off the motion blur when rotating the camera? I run it on a toaster and its very annoying but cant find the setting to turn it off
can't find the setting too, and i hate it even on a 1060.
the problem is the developer moved to the new unity engine and still doesn't know what is he doing -.-'

Reactions: betatest001

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
very bad management of Degas, a level 2 in front of me I'm at the sword she has bare hand she inflicts me about 10 points of Degas and I have only 1 for each blow of sword. Direct deletion of the pc.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Would be better if we got to play as a dude and got to get h scenes from beating opponents. Hate having to lose to get h scenes.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Would be better if we got to play as a dude and got to get h scenes from beating opponents. Hate having to lose to get h scenes.
you can prostitute yourself with everyone, you do not need to lose, in fights I never lost, also because if you win you can find them in the brothel or around.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Was wondering what was up with this game. Apparently the dev was considering getting a part time job and has been having trouble working on the game. For the next update they already added: New Hairstyles, a way to change clothes color, improved the models, and added new clothes. Basically mostly cosmetic stuff done so far.

Soon they want to add: ・ New enemy of the arena ・ New characters in the main story ・ Main story event map

Reactions: Nacheny and Oxiton

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I'm having a weird issue...the damage scalability of the weapons is way off for my characters: every time I equip a weapon the damage multiplier skyrockets and I one-shot everything.
The problem is that when I copy the exact same game folder and save data to a different machine (I setup a virtual machine with Windows to test) the values are normal...for example, if I have 126 Offensive and I equip the basci sword, the value goes 2189 which is a lot, but if I do it on a different PC it is 126 to 200 or something...
I already tried deleting all game folder, config and cleaning everything related to the game that I could finde on the registry, but the issue persists, anyone has someting similar?

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Has the game been patched with ReiPatcher or with Bepinex?
I personally like bepinex more than ReiPatcher. That's why I'm curious.
Nothing against ReiPatcher. I just dislike the way it mess up with the game. After using it you can't remove it from the game.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Dumb question. How can you play as a futa?
In creation mode I equipped the character with a dick, but on the map I walk around as a normal woman without anything.

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Dumb question. How can you play as a futa?
In creation mode I equipped the character with a dick, but on the map I walk around as a normal woman without anything.
its still there you know just undress your char to see it also works for sex scenes too.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
its still there you know just undress your char to see it also works for sex scenes too.
Well. I have no idea what exactly was the problem. But after a restart everything was normal. Now she has her dong between her legs and everything works fine. Very strange... But at least it works :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote