Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There have been a bunch of updates, 3 of them added features while the last 2 are bug fixes, they're still adding more like childbirth, so this will need an update, but it'd be better to wait until there are no more updates from the devs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BattlefieldUndefeatedWarMaiden-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
The game deserves a lower rating, but something about it touched me.

Overall rating.
Graphics - [♥♡♡♡♡]
Story - [
♥♥♡♡♡]
Optimization - [
♥♥♥♥♡]
Character Editor - [
♥♥♥♡♡]
Gameplay Mechanics - [
♥♥♡♡♡]
Adult Content -[
♥♥♥♡♡]

Reactions: reapy6969

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is this game forgotten or something? because there is higher versions but this page only has 1.06
Somewhat. It's in an awkward zone where it receives very slow updates and hasn't really obtained much attention yet. It feels like it will never be "finished" because the game dev often gives rather depressing/negative updates. I try not to think about it and check in on it every few months or so lol. The artstyle isn't the type to really draw people in either.

Last edited:

reapy6969

Aug 30, 2022
I have seen comments regarding version 1.08 & 1.09 can you guys tell me where is the actual page of the game because I am only seeing the version 1.06 in the internet. Plus I also like the progression would've been more fun if we could do anal. threesome or something

reapy6969

Aug 30, 2022
The game deserves a lower rating, but something about it touched me.

Overall rating.
Graphics - [♥♡♡♡♡]
Story - [
♥♥♡♡♡]
Optimization - [
♥♥♥♥♡]
Character Editor - [
♥♥♥♡♡]
Gameplay Mechanics - [
♥♥♡♡♡]
Adult Content -[
♥♥♥♡♡]

Awesome games ma man tell me more!

May 8, 2021
I have seen comments regarding version 1.08 & 1.09 can you guys tell me where is the actual page of the game because I am only seeing the version 1.06 in the internet. Plus I also like the progression would've been more fun if we could do anal. threesome or something
It's on the dlsite, on the very first post. 2023/02/26 (β)Ver.1.09更新 is the newest version. So far, nobody has bothered to upload it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The balance is atrocious. I deal way too low damage, and enemies deal way too much of it.
Also armor and weapons are literally useless, even harmful.

The highest weapon damage I found is a 50 damage claymore, while my bare fists do 136 damage. Weapon damage overrides barehanded damage. I.e. instead of hitting with bare hands for 136 damage, I can equip a sword and instead deal 50 damage. Which makes buying weapons a waste of money.

Defence is just useless, each point of defence reduces incoming damage by a flat amount equal to defence value.
I.e. 5 defence = 5 less damage from each hit. But the problem is that enemies deal ~200 damage per hit, making defence literally useless.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
The balance is atrocious. I deal way too low damage, and enemies deal way too much of it.
Also armor and weapons are literally useless, even harmful.

The highest weapon damage I found is a 50 damage claymore, while my bare fists do 136 damage. Weapon damage overrides barehanded damage. I.e. instead of hitting with bare hands for 136 damage, I can equip a sword and instead deal 50 damage. Which makes buying weapons a waste of money.

Defence is just useless, each point of defence reduces incoming damage by a flat amount equal to defence value.
I.e. 5 defence = 5 less damage from each hit. But the problem is that enemies deal ~200 damage per hit, making defence literally useless.
Be careful: stats and formulas are tied in with your PC locale and number formats, meaning that you HAVE TO set both your system locale and your date/time format to Japanese to have the correct scalings. You can do that from the "Region" tab of old Control Panel.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Be careful: stats and formulas are tied in with your PC locale and number formats, meaning that you HAVE TO set both your system locale and your date/time format to Japanese to have the correct scalings. You can do that from the "Region" tab of old Control Panel.
Thanks for the tip, but I've already "beaten" this game. I'm at the point where there's just a couple generic repeating battles in the arena. And no "plot" progression left.
I've cheesed the game by using AoE fire spell. Since it deals damage by % of the enemy's max HP, my stats don't matter at all.
I just spam this spell and run around the fire, so the enemies keep burning and dying.

Last edited:

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022

Good game but... i can't stop laugh...HAHAHA. i beat all NPC in the map... because... its funny

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
i think nobody will buy a gamen and then download here for us
ok so its my second or third time sharing, so if i did something wrong please dont get mad at me.

here you go :geek:

btw i just downloaded from dlsite and unpacked the two parts and then put in in rar not modified in any way.
probably stupid but my first time doing unpacking things sorry in advanced :oops:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote