FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
does anyone know where the saves are? I can not find them.
AppData\LocalLow\UnderTheCloak\Arena-UndefeatedValkyrie-

The issue is that it saves info separately and is rather disorganized. There seems to be at least a few files you need to back up for each save file. Of course if you just want to save everything, that should be easy enough.

Reactions: sunisinus

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Can we not change gender to male? Why doesn't the game allow me to change the gender?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
first time I see this game, I tried it and I have to admit that I liked it a lot, and so I was wondering since in the OP it is not clear, how are the updates and how often?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
there's a new update, 1.04
i was going to post it today but BepInEx keep giving an error after i apply the MTL, and on top of that the new unity version they use don't let me dump the shader (so i can't uncensor it until i find another way)
i'll find out, all day ahead xD

Reactions: sunisinus

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
you can make a your female into a futa. question for you guys. how to not get a game over. it don't tell me.

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
you can make a your female into a futa. question for you guys. how to not get a game over. it don't tell me.
get 30000 gold and tell inn master will enter unlimited mode dont accept the inn masters request 5000 gold leave town or die to the advanced necromancer think its final fight in small arena those are currently all endings i know of so far

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote