ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hello! If anyone would like to beta test my Ren'Py remake of Bawdy Traditions, it is now available to download for free on my Patreon -

View attachment 3617989
I installed the RenPy version and my antivirus flagged the executable (.exe) and deleted it :(.
I was able to play a while and it looked good but the file was gone when I quit.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
weird. I promise there's nothing untoward in there!
I believe you... I think my particular antivirus (Avast Pro) didn't like it checking with Patreon on first run on behavioral grounds. I replaced the .exe from the download and it ran after that.
When I go to the Police Station and interact with the prisoner, the game crashes; I tried it twice.
Also, the carpenter is supposed to have an older son who was out drinking but his avatar is far too young.
Other than that it looks and plays great so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Diegoz and Xakorik

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
At the end of the game I just finished there was a message from the developer saying that it wasn't the end of the story between Lenna and Johan and that he would return in Bawdy Tradition 2

Is this really real, will the developer make a part 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
In the very first of the game it's says to obtain 3 corruption points, I got 2 but I don't know where to obtain the third one appreciate the help guya

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
In the very first of the game it's says to obtain 3 corruption points, I got 2 but I don't know where to obtain the third one appreciate the help guya
The 3 you need are:
  • from the kid at the market stalls
  • from inside the bar
  • from the guys hanging around near the bar

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
The 3 you need are:
  • from the kid at the market stalls
  • from inside the bar
  • from the guys hanging around near the bar
I got the second and 2 and 3 but the kid at the market whenever I click on him his father says let's go kid and he says okay that's only happening nothing more

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes