• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Bazooka Cafe [Trabulance]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Bazooka-Cafe.jpg

About this game:
Also known as Pururun Cafe. This includes Valentine Special which is a Harem Version.
My dad was getting old, so I suppose I should have expected him to eventually collapse like he did the other day. His beloved cafe wouldn't stand his absence while he recovered in bed, though, so I knew my duty - I gave notice at the office job I'd worked since graduating college, and entered the whole new world of cafe management! Cocoa, a girl who worked here part time in the past, has helped me out a lot by coming back to her waitress job while I learn the ropes. We were still just scraping by, until one day my former co-worker Mitsuki stopped by with an offer to work part-time at the cafe as well! Cocoa wasn't too happy, but we needed the help, so I gladly accepted. Little did I know that she wouldn't be the last busty beauty vying for my attention - and that of the customers!
Before I knew it, I found myself surrounded by four of the women most important to me in my life. It's wonderful to have them here, and without their help the cafe would be in shambles - but I could do without the stress caused by dealing with the four of them at once! I'm just lucky they're more than willing to help me relax at the end of a hard day's work...

What's the difference between the standard and the Valentine's version?
The normal version plays like the description above. You have to pick a girl and eventually get to have sex with her.
The Valentine's version plays like a harem. All the girls already love you and you can get funky right away! With multiple girls, too!​

Game Info:
Updated: October 23, 2007
Version: English Release with Valentine's Special
Developer / Publisher: G-Collections
Censorship: None
Language: English
Platform: PC / Windows
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

4109.jpg 17839.jpg 7_bazooka_cafe.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What's the difference between the valentine special and normal version

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I know that RPG mean Role Playing Game. I should asked why its there ? its not RPG as far as i know i download and started it but its just a Visual Novel with no Game at all like most VN. its not criticism i'am just saying what in my mind

Thanks anyway and sorry for my English

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I know that RPG mean Role Playing Game. I should asked why its there ? its not RPG as far as i know i download and started it but its just a Visual Novel with no Game at all like most VN. its not criticism i'am just saying what in my mind

Thanks anyway and sorry for my English
That's actually a good idea. It'll clarify it. I'll change "RPG" to "Virtual Novel" and it should make more sense.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Trabulance is a really oldschool VN developper, but they make good Nukige (meaning a VN centered around sex)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What's the difference between the valentine special and normal version
It's at the top description, first line of the text.

That's actually a good idea. It'll clarify it. I'll change "RPG" to "Virtual Novel" and it should make more sense.
I've never heard anyone use the term virtual novel, if you wants tags here, btw how do you make sample images so small and inline?

Cafe, Sexual Content, Multiple Endings, Nukige, Male Protagonist, Waitress Heroine, Coworker Heroine, Protagonist with Sexual Experience, Divorcee Heroine, ADV, Married Heroine, Boobjob, Kyonyuu Heroine, Pregnancy, Modern Day, Dark Skinned Heroine, Adult Heroine, Martial Artist Heroine, Protagonist's Boss as Heroine, Heroine with Sexual Experience, Foreigner Heroine, Sex in Public Places, Businesswoman Heroine, Comedy, Netori, Ex Heroine, Slice of Life Comedy, Energetic Heroine, Branching Plot, Dildos, Hidden Vibrator, Dojikko Heroine, Remote-controlled Vibrator, Vibrators, All Adult Heroines, Sexual Devices, Wedding, Romance, Yuri

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He added that after I asked him so everybody else would know

Reactions: Bloo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He used thumbnails instead of full image
How do you do that, is there a command or did he just make it in html code, i've just been using spoilers to hide images.
Edit: Forget that, i got it now.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Glad you guys like it. It's one of the few I keep on this desktop. My old collection is gone since my 10 year old Seagate bit the dust. I used to have 3 backups. Down to 2 now but they'll all recent.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes