• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Bazooka Cafe [Trabulance]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's not in the tag, it's not in the game. Therefore... it doesn't have NTR.
This game has been around for over ten years and this year is the first that I'm hearing people saying "Does it have NTR?"
SMH

I wish for the good old days where you figured out the fetishes on your own. For real, I played Starless Nymphomaniac's Paradise, Discipline, and more without even knowing the fetishes. I dealt with it. I'm still here and I'm strong as always.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
If it's not in the tag, it's not in the game. Therefore... it doesn't have NTR.
This game has been around for over ten years and this year is the first that I'm hearing people saying "Does it have NTR?"
SMH

I wish for the good old days where you figured out the fetishes on your own. For real, I played Starless Nymphomaniac's Paradise, Discipline, and more without even knowing the fetishes. I dealt with it. I'm still here and I'm strong as always.
Thanks for the quick reply. o7

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Thx for this. Is there a way to have the voices on ? (this ADPCM files pb the pop up signals when launching the game )

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
surprised there isnt a link to the vndb page, might want to add this to OP:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes