SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
0_POV.gif

Overview:
Bbaltong is a relatively new Japanese pixel artist who makes short animations & loops featuring various characters from Idolm@ster and its spinoffs, but also from other less-known franchises such as: RE:Zero, Girls' Frontline, Last Origin, Dagashi Kaji, Touhou, Metal Slug, Monster Strike, etc... They occasionally feature VTuber avatars as well.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-04
Artist: Bbaltong - - -
Censorship: Yes (only some with mosaic/hearts)
Language: The universal language of moaning
Resolution: Varied
Content: 310+ animations, 36 videos, 4 images
Length: 80min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

In compliance with Rule 7, several of this author's works have been expunged from the collection herein.
Kindly refrain from discussing, linking, or requesting such content.

Torrent (2023-03-18)
Download
- - - -

0_LegUp.gif 0_Prone.gif 0_Titz_2.gif 0_Beach.gif 0_Titz_3.gif 0_Futa.gif 0_Titz.gif 0_Tenta.gif 0_Rip.gif 0_MetalSlug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
You may notice, if you click the Patreon link pinned above, that this artist's Patreon account has been suspended: This happened due to a reported breach of the platform's T.O.S. in several posts: One does not simply fuck with the Inquisition.

Naturally, I had to sanitize the collection by purging any such content prior to starting this thread - long story short: Rule 7.
Therefore, kindly refrain from beating the dead horse by attempting to discuss the matter.

Cheers.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
the gif i downloaded is all different from what u have showed here why is that ? i downloaded cuz i thought it could be there.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
the gif i downloaded is all different from what u have showed here why is that ? i downloaded cuz i thought it could be there.
Check again. Everything is in the archive.
Most animated pictures are in WEBP format, which you can view in your favorite Web browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc...), or better yet: get .

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Most animated pictures are in WEBP format, which you can view in your favorite Web browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc...), or better yet: get .
u are right thank you it was my mistake and thanks for the awesome collection

Reactions: SkrerkS

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Do the webp files have no sound? I use InfranView on animations that were said to have sound but I don't hear it, I've also tried usinga browser, same thing.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Do the webp files have no sound? I use InfranView on animations that were said to have sound but I don't hear it, I've also tried usinga browser, same thing.
Webp are animated pictures. Think of them as GIFs, or APNGs, axcept that they are highly compressed. As such, they intrinsically do not have sound.
There is no efficient way to convert WEBPs to GIF without incurring visible quality loss or file size increase - mostly both.
Just remember that if you want to convert them to a more versatile format.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-03-18) that compile files (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers.

May 22, 2021
Im afraid that the torrent is a little slow isn't it? About 5kb/second, how can I fix it?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Has Bbaltong gone down? If so that is a shame, as this work is pretty good, if not a little more on the short side for my liking. If not, I'll keep an eye here in case of an update.

Reactions: SpartanWulfe