Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5 Alpha] [Trample Ingame]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The idea of this game is to keep alive fight system like Infinity blade, dragon slayer, monster blade, rage of gladiator, all these game were for mobile, this one instead is for pc because it's gonna have more things to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-13
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: Trample Ingame - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Lucskay thanks for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.jpg smpl9.png smpl10.jpg smpl11.png smpl12.png smpl13.png

AndyM

May 8, 2024
this one instead is for pc because it's gonna have more things to do.
It better have more than just foot fetish sexual content, otherwise for me personally it may as well have just stayed on the mobile games that I ignore

Is that the sound of the guys balls getting made into paste in the video or what? :eek:

Reactions: Ryproar and joryh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BBGThePleasureOfTheFight-0.5Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Going from one sample image to the next gave me whiplash. If you're going to flip assets, at least commit so it looks consistent. You lose the whole "At least you're making everything yourself" gimmick once you start.
1718289395139.png 1718289410834.png

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
It better have more than just foot fetish sexual content, otherwise for me personally it may as well have just stayed on the mobile games that I ignore
Dogs have some erotic attacks including grinding, kissing, licking, handjobs, fingering, and a spit roast. It also has focus on macro and vore for some bosses. Dino boss also has some stimulating attacks. Mostly is kind of ryona focus but with most enemies using kicks and stomps

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The game seems kinda buggy, I love the concept. Though I kinda want more of a back and forth fight. The ability to attack back or just stand there and be a punching bag. I play on keyboard and man, some of these prompts either don't work or don't allow for non-VR reaction times. Especially considering a lot of the dodging is, 'hold to dodge'. For the three dogs fight I found, once you're under foot and face-up. All the prompts didn't do anything and I got stomped-out. I don't quite know why the camera seems to bug-out constantly. Seems like it happens anytime the camera has to change to account for a move. As well as with the dino fight you have to dodge in-reverse and it breaks most of the moves because you're not meant to be facing backwards.

Oh and more often than not I can't exit a fight, either a grab infinite loops me into taking damage but not dying or game over. Or like in the gallery, I got stuck on the ice boss after I escaped his macro final stomp ability. It's really difficult to play a game, when you can't enter a scenario and exit it as you please. Seems like I either have to lose or alt+F4.

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
The game seems kinda buggy, I love the concept. Though I kinda want more of a back and forth fight. The ability to attack back or just stand there and be a punching bag. I play on keyboard and man, some of these prompts either don't work or don't allow for non-VR reaction times. Especially considering a lot of the dodging is, 'hold to dodge'. For the three dogs fight I found, once you're under foot and face-up. All the prompts didn't do anything and I got stomped-out. I don't quite know why the camera seems to bug-out constantly. Seems like it happens anytime the camera has to change to account for a move. As well as with the dino fight you have to dodge in-reverse and it breaks most of the moves because you're not meant to be facing backwards.

Oh and more often than not I can't exit a fight, either a grab infinite loops me into taking damage but not dying or game over. Or like in the gallery, I got stuck on the ice boss after I escaped his macro final stomp ability. It's really difficult to play a game, when you can't enter a scenario and exit it as you please. Seems like I either have to lose or alt+F4.
Yeah... if anyone has a save with the full gallery or knows how to cheat to unlock it, that'd be nice. Way too many softlocks. If it helps, M opens up the menu so you can leave a fight... found that out after force closing the game a few times.

The other problem I had, the game seems to have built in cheats that you unlock after winning a few times, or meeting certain criteria. I supposedly unlocked the infinite stamina for one of them, but the command for it seemed to do nothing... dunno if those cheats work or not.

Last edited: