Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5 Alpha] [Trample Ingame]

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah... if anyone has a save with the full gallery or knows how to cheat to unlock it, that'd be nice. Way too many softlocks. If it helps, M opens up the menu so you can leave a fight... found that out after force closing the game a few times.

The other problem I had, the game seems to have built in cheats that you unlock after winning a few times, or meeting certain criteria. I supposedly unlocked the infinite stamina for one of them, but the command for it seemed to do nothing... dunno if those cheats work or not.
Lioness and the Three Wolves is so far the main attraction, the lioness has decent writing and well animated moves. Though sometimes she frame cancels out of moves and one time I got a no win situation with double lions roaring at the same time. I can't seem to beat any of the fights so far though.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Back before the devs discord got hacked I had a lot of critique about aspects like the distraction meter dropping inputs, the game can already be so frustrating. He says that he tests all the moves to make sure they can be dodged but he is animating and programming and playtesting this all the time by himself and this is why games need playtesters. When you are looking at the same thing over and over of course you will be completely familiar with it, but I still think attacks dont have enough telegraph in the beginning. Also because dodges all have like a realistic windup starting lag, you can't wait until the attack is clear, you basically have to guess like a 50/50. Then some enemies have these combos where the timing is so specific and you have to memorize every attack in it but then sometimes they do a slightly different version where it ends earlier or has a different ending.

Sol is harder than Malenia for real. She has a lot of the same problems the harder enemies have where you have to immediately know what the attack is or even if you dodge correct the animation will be cancelled because the collision is close enough because its based on hitboxes and not logic. This also makes it so sometimes if you dodge too EARLY you will come back as the boss is pulling their attack back and that still counts as a hit. It never seems reliable when you decide to come out of a dodge like sometimes its almost instant and sometimes you linger as long as you hold. So Sol on top of all this has (maybe a bug) the ability to cancel into other moves. So she can do a move you need to duck and then animation cancel into a move you need to jump well too bad you are already ducking and there's no time to change into jump so take damage. Even more on top of, her level seems to be the only one where sometimes you get stuck in a dodge and can't get out of it until you get hit. Def another bug but so very annoying. And you have to fight her for 10 minutes, you can't accelerate by dodging more.

I know he also said he made sure that there isnt moment where two attack at once and you have to decide to get hit by one, but it definitely happens when the lions come in. Im sure he meant to make it work like that, but there are times when the lion jumps and you have to dodge left but then Sol does attack that you need to duck/dodge right. TBF that happens very uncommonly so Im sure its a bug but also another bug that happens which makes the fight so much more frustrating is the invisible lion glitch which is different from the frozen lion glitch where one just sits there and stops acting which is a blessing. But the invisible lion glitch is a curse where there is no lion there at all and all of a sudden you hear the roar and get hit. Its rarely game ending but so tilting.

If this was a male lion boss or another wolf guy I would definitely be trying to unlock more, but I will say that I beat Sol 4 times in total and all only on Easy mode and thats out of dozens of tries. My cheat progress only tracks 1: after you beat her, the game locks up and you have to close it or open console and do "restartlevel" and maybe that has to do with wrong tracking, but maybe its already a known bug. Her outfit cheat is unlocked but doesn't work (Bird guy works fine) and I have "last phase only" unlocked and THAT works, it makes it so she cycles through all her phases instantly without needing to build the dodge bar. I CBA to try more with her but I will say that definitely as someone who was following since only the first boss you can definitely see a rise in quality (he bought the lion girl which is why she looks different but he does all the animation and all the original models AFAIK). I still really like the dogs but they got more bugs than the last version and are labeled as WIP. He added more to them so there are new bugs.

EDIT I forgot to add that the gallery is meant to work by unlocking moves that you dodge successfully but it doesnt work all the time. Its also not consistent like sometimes you need to dodge completely but the attack has follow ups that only happen if you get hit by the first so you still have to get hit and sometimes dodge the next or break out fast? And some I think there is no way to unlock due to the tracking not being right. I thought there was a tier on the subs where you get a full save with the new versions but IDK since I can't ask on the discord anymore since it went to telegram and I don't wanna DL that :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Reapergod36

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Back before the devs discord got hacked I had a lot of critique about aspects like the distraction meter dropping inputs, the game can already be so frustrating. He says that he tests all the moves to make sure they can be dodged but he is animating and programming and playtesting this all the time by himself and this is why games need playtesters. When you are looking at the same thing over and over of course you will be completely familiar with it, but I still think attacks dont have enough telegraph in the beginning. Also because dodges all have like a realistic windup starting lag, you can't wait until the attack is clear, you basically have to guess like a 50/50. Then some enemies have these combos where the timing is so specific and you have to memorize every attack in it but then sometimes they do a slightly different version where it ends earlier or has a different ending.

Sol is harder than Malenia for real. She has a lot of the same problems the harder enemies have where you have to immediately know what the attack is or even if you dodge correct the animation will be cancelled because the collision is close enough because its based on hitboxes and not logic. This also makes it so sometimes if you dodge too EARLY you will come back as the boss is pulling their attack back and that still counts as a hit. It never seems reliable when you decide to come out of a dodge like sometimes its almost instant and sometimes you linger as long as you hold. So Sol on top of all this has (maybe a bug) the ability to cancel into other moves. So she can do a move you need to duck and then animation cancel into a move you need to jump well too bad you are already ducking and there's no time to change into jump so take damage. Even more on top of, her level seems to be the only one where sometimes you get stuck in a dodge and can't get out of it until you get hit. Def another bug but so very annoying. And you have to fight her for 10 minutes, you can't accelerate by dodging more.

I know he also said he made sure that there isnt moment where two attack at once and you have to decide to get hit by one, but it definitely happens when the lions come in. Im sure he meant to make it work like that, but there are times when the lion jumps and you have to dodge left but then Sol does attack that you need to duck/dodge right. TBF that happens very uncommonly so Im sure its a bug but also another bug that happens which makes the fight so much more frustrating is the invisible lion glitch which is different from the frozen lion glitch where one just sits there and stops acting which is a blessing. But the invisible lion glitch is a curse where there is no lion there at all and all of a sudden you hear the roar and get hit. Its rarely game ending but so tilting.

If this was a male lion boss or another wolf guy I would definitely be trying to unlock more, but I will say that I beat Sol 4 times in total and all only on Easy mode and thats out of dozens of tries. My cheat progress only tracks 1: after you beat her, the game locks up and you have to close it or open console and do "restartlevel" and maybe that has to do with wrong tracking, but maybe its already a known bug. Her outfit cheat is unlocked but doesn't work (Bird guy works fine) and I have "last phase only" unlocked and THAT works, it makes it so she cycles through all her phases instantly without needing to build the dodge bar. I CBA to try more with her but I will say that definitely as someone who was following since only the first boss you can definitely see a rise in quality (he bought the lion girl which is why she looks different but he does all the animation and all the original models AFAIK). I still really like the dogs but they got more bugs than the last version and are labeled as WIP. He added more to them so there are new bugs.

EDIT I forgot to add that the gallery is meant to work by unlocking moves that you dodge successfully but it doesnt work all the time. Its also not consistent like sometimes you need to dodge completely but the attack has follow ups that only happen if you get hit by the first so you still have to get hit and sometimes dodge the next or break out fast? And some I think there is no way to unlock due to the tracking not being right. I thought there was a tier on the subs where you get a full save with the new versions but IDK since I can't ask on the discord anymore since it went to telegram and I don't wanna DL that :|
I got to what I thought was the final phase on Sol, but I fill the progress bar and it resets with no dialogue or anything and I end up dying eventually. The concept and animations are alright, but the cheats don't seem to work aside from the outfit on bird man (from what I've unlocked) and unlocking the moves in the gallery requires you to dodge them, but doing anything on Hard is impossible without cheats because I just run out of stamina way too fast, not to mention the dodge lag and all that. It's why I just want a save or way to unlock the rest of the gallery because I too can't be assed to grind to see what else there is to offer.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I got to what I thought was the final phase on Sol, but I fill the progress bar and it resets with no dialogue or anything and I end up dying eventually.
you have to not only unlock all her phases (after a while when the dodge bar goes up, it will make the black cutscene bars but no dialogue, this means all are done) but then you have to get to a certain time IIRC 60 seconds out of 600 total so that is 9 total minutes and then another cutscene where she says you need to run and your PC runs to the gate and you have to mash to open the bar on the gate. I think the extra 60 seconds is like extra time if you dont have the last phase unlocked yet but I can't be sure since its so hard to get there without dodging enough to unlock all phases without inf life cheat.

There are a lot of enemy hold attacks you can cheese to run down the clock but I think there is a cheese protection built in where if you do this too long, the boss will just do some auto kill move at a certain point, or sometimes it just bugs out and the timer goes negative and the boss stands there and you have to restart. Also like people say, sometimes there are camera lerp bugs where it doesnt go to where it means to and this sometimes ends up with like, your PC is now in the ground inverted but the boss is still attacking you like you are standing up and it makes the camera wig out so you cant see to dodge.

OMG and the worst was I got all the way to the end of the fight but it decided to load the cutscene where she tells you to run WHILE SHE WAS IN MID MOVE so I couldnt dodge and it was enough to kill me.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
you have to not only unlock all her phases (after a while when the dodge bar goes up, it will make the black cutscene bars but no dialogue, this means all are done) but then you have to get to a certain time IIRC 60 seconds out of 600 total so that is 9 total minutes and then another cutscene where she says you need to run and your PC runs to the gate and you have to mash to open the bar on the gate. I think the extra 60 seconds is like extra time if you dont have the last phase unlocked yet but I can't be sure since its so hard to get there without dodging enough to unlock all phases without inf life cheat.

There are a lot of enemy hold attacks you can cheese to run down the clock but I think there is a cheese protection built in where if you do this too long, the boss will just do some auto kill move at a certain point, or sometimes it just bugs out and the timer goes negative and the boss stands there and you have to restart. Also like people say, sometimes there are camera lerp bugs where it doesnt go to where it means to and this sometimes ends up with like, your PC is now in the ground inverted but the boss is still attacking you like you are standing up and it makes the camera wig out so you cant see to dodge.

OMG and the worst was I got all the way to the end of the fight but it decided to load the cutscene where she tells you to run WHILE SHE WAS IN MID MOVE so I couldnt dodge and it was enough to kill me.
I really don't think I have the patience to sit there for 9 minutes... and you saying it reminds me, yeah, I tend to die because it just goes to what feels like a cutscene death, I assume because I was low enough on health but I'm not sure. If I've seen all there was to see then I guess I can leave disappointed... Mostly foot stuff, a little bit of smothering, Dogs had a few interesting attacks. I was hoping there were some grab attacks I haven't seen that are only on the harder difficulties but I guess I won't expect them to be interesting if there are.

With the bird man fight specifically, I kept getting softlocked by the black harpy. It goes into a stance with one leg up, and even if the bar is full, it won't leave until it leaves that stance. But it just refuses to leave that stance sometimes. And on hard? You physically can't dodge enough to get the bar down, you run out of stamina.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I really don't think I have the patience to sit there for 9 minutes... and you saying it reminds me, yeah, I tend to die because it just goes to what feels like a cutscene death, I assume because I was low enough on health but I'm not sure. If I've seen all there was to see then I guess I can leave disappointed... Mostly foot stuff, a little bit of smothering, Dogs had a few interesting attacks. I was hoping there were some grab attacks I haven't seen that are only on the harder difficulties but I guess I won't expect them to be interesting if there are.

With the bird man fight specifically, I kept getting softlocked by the black harpy. It goes into a stance with one leg up, and even if the bar is full, it won't leave until it leaves that stance. But it just refuses to leave that stance sometimes. And on hard? You physically can't dodge enough to get the bar down, you run out of stamina.
There are some grabs like if you have low enough health, high enough distraction, or went too far into the time without getting far enough dodge progress, I think a grab can mean auto death with unique animation.

There are some grabs that bosses will do more and almost never at higher difficulties, and also there are some moves that need you to dodge in a way the game didn't want that you can only tell through trial & error.

But yes I also get softlocked by that black harpy doing the kick thing, every time never left. Maybe it's a bug but who can tell, the game definitely doesn't explain enough. I just restarted fight when that happened and beat the boss as quick as I could before it did.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
There are some grabs like if you have low enough health, high enough distraction, or went too far into the time without getting far enough dodge progress, I think a grab can mean auto death with unique animation.

There are some grabs that bosses will do more and almost never at higher difficulties, and also there are some moves that need you to dodge in a way the game didn't want that you can only tell through trial & error.

But yes I also get softlocked by that black harpy doing the kick thing, every time never left. Maybe it's a bug but who can tell, the game definitely doesn't explain enough. I just restarted fight when that happened and beat the boss as quick as I could before it did.
Bird man is the only boss I've beaten, and I was going to try to do it 3 times to see if the cheats would work but the black harpy consistently soft-locks me on the last health bar if I screw up the space thing... which, I don't understand the Space timing so I kinda just spam it and hope.

As far as the weird grab variants, I've noticed, let's say against Sol, you duck under the jump to avoid her sitting on you, then you wait in the middle until she kicks, then you dodge to the side, then you get the space timing thing that I don't get. And failing any of the first 3 leads to a different grab... Again, more reasons I'd prefer finding a way to unlock the gallery without grinding it.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Chance to ignore input is a very annoying mechanic. It feels like your options are perfect play and that's it. Especially with the dogs fight where the camera just dies after some moves.
Yeah, that is the major downside to the game. Perfect play is the only play, one wrong move can mean getting setback not just one dodge, but several due to attacks that chain into one another with no chance mid-way to dodge or block again. With the dogs fight I find it easier to simply shift into first person mode(number 2 on the keyboard) after the camera gets messed-up. It helps a lot.

Ryonocturne

Oct 2, 2021
This one's not for me, but I appreciate that they made a real-time combat game using a simplified (i.e. one-handed) control scheme like the one from Infinity Blade.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Bird man is the only boss I've beaten, and I was going to try to do it 3 times to see if the cheats would work but the black harpy consistently soft-locks me on the last health bar if I screw up the space thing... which, I don't understand the Space timing so I kinda just spam it and hope.

As far as the weird grab variants, I've noticed, let's say against Sol, you duck under the jump to avoid her sitting on you, then you wait in the middle until she kicks, then you dodge to the side, then you get the space timing thing that I don't get. And failing any of the first 3 leads to a different grab... Again, more reasons I'd prefer finding a way to unlock the gallery without grinding it.
I think you are talking about ring QTEs. I might be wrong but I think they don't work if you spam and have to press at the right time ALSO you are not to press the same button for mashing but a different button making it even more convoluted. IDR what keyboard button it is, I am using a xbone controller: A is the button to mash but X is the button for the timing press. You are meant to press the X button as soon as the white ring is the same size as the inner ring, it starts bigger and shrinks until it is slightly smaller. I think if you press before or after, it automatically fails, so you have to time just one press at the right time when they are overlapping perfectly though I swear even with that, sometimes still you will get hit even after the dodge animation plays. Again because it seems hitbox based and not programming based.

EDIT also i was wrong i went back to the itchio page, the biggest tier is not for new update and full progress save, only a full progress save of the old version, the last free update (its not that he charges for update, patreon gets access to new builds and every now and then he releases a free update on itchio when he reaches a point hes happy with, its just that he tried to make it purchasable by update on itchio for people who cant use patreon)

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I think you are talking about ring QTEs. I might be wrong but I think they don't work if you spam and have to press at the right time ALSO you are not to press the same button for mashing but a different button making it even more convoluted. IDR what keyboard button it is, I am using a xbone controller: A is the button to mash but X is the button for the timing press. You are meant to press the X button as soon as the white ring is the same size as the inner ring, it starts bigger and shrinks until it is slightly smaller. I think if you press before or after, it automatically fails, so you have to time just one press at the right time when they are overlapping perfectly though I swear even with that, sometimes still you will get hit even after the dodge animation plays. Again because it seems hitbox based and not programming based.

EDIT also i was wrong i went back to the itchio page, the biggest tier is not for new update and full progress save, only a full progress save of the old version, the last free update (its not that he charges for update, patreon gets access to new builds and every now and then he releases a free update on itchio when he reaches a point hes happy with, its just that he tried to make it purchasable by update on itchio for people who cant use patreon)
I've gotten it to work, I assume because I do aim for the middle, but then start to spam since it just felt like it wasn't working if I tried to press it once. Doesn't help that there is no feedback for success. If you figure out a way to unlock the gallery, please do share. I'd like to see what I'm missing, but the effort likely isn't worth it to fight for hours to find out.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I've gotten it to work, I assume because I do aim for the middle, but then start to spam since it just felt like it wasn't working if I tried to press it once. Doesn't help that there is no feedback for success. If you figure out a way to unlock the gallery, please do share. I'd like to see what I'm missing, but the effort likely isn't worth it to fight for hours to find out.
Oh yah the no feed back on success i forgot about also.

I have a save with a lot unlocked, but not everything. Its possible that I just don't know the right unlock method for every animation but also entirely possible that I did the right thing but the game wants the timing to be extra perfect. Also the new bosses are still alpha so maybe it just is bugged. I had certain number like 48 Sol anims unlocked very early and then after trying to beat her 200 more times it never went up, so I think the rest are bugged except 2.

There are still two attacks from Sol that I have 0 idea how to dodge: in the gallery there is a "Combo2" that I did dodge and then ??? before it that I only assume is "Combo1" which is what she does in her 2nd stance. She does this combo that you can dodge every attack by just jumping to the side of her lead foot, but then she does this swinging kick and it hits every position. I know that with some attacks like her spinning kick in the third leg up stance, you don't dodge it, but instead you have to like be going *back* from dodge to neutral and it dodges, so maybe there's something ridiculous like that for the kick of Combo1. If I could dodge that last kick, it should unlock the combo.

The last thing I think I never dodge is the cat toy grab where she lies down and picks you up on her legs and starts slapping you. I always dodge to the side when she does the animation and that avoids the grab but then she does some kick after I have no idea what to do. I think I need to try ducking the grab, one time I will just get to that phase and duck everything just knowing I'll take too much damage to win but maybe unlock that gallery but again I am not bicurious enough to go through all that for this boss lol

I'll try to check a few more things and will put my save up. I have all cheats unlocked (i think) except inf health on Sol, is only at 1/3 because beating the next fight doesn't track progress. He had bugs like the cheats not tracking before and it was a while before it got fixed publicly. Even though I never got close to winning on hard, somehow I have the "always last phase" cheat probably from bug, that needed beating on hard to unlock. And as before, I unlocked outfit for her too but it does nothing. I just want to make sure some things don't revert on my save or anything since it did last time I closed.

Also I download a UE save editor and also try opening the file in notepad but the save editor crashes even though it doesnt look like its encrypted, but maybe it just has slight default base encryption. At this point it would be less frustrating and better for me as a trade to learn how to edit UE saves than get better at the boss fight. The dogs are supposed to be harder as 2nd to last boss but they are a cake next to Sol.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Dogs have some erotic attacks including grinding, kissing, licking, handjobs, fingering, and a spit roast. It also has focus on macro and vore for some bosses. Dino boss also has some stimulating attacks. Mostly is kind of ryona focus but with most enemies using kicks and stomps
That sounds okay, if they add more stuff like that to the sexual content in future updates then I can see it maybe a good game for me too

Furry isn't a fetish of mine, but I don't care if they are furry characters or not, so long as they look good - nice tits and ass etc

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
The timing on everything feels ridiculous, and even when you've dodged visibly, sometimes you just lean back up into the hit. Visual cues are extremely rough. I'll be the first to admit, I am not the best at this kind of game, but even on easy I'm struggling and part of it is a skill issue, and the other some seriously punishing design.

The Distraction mechanic is cool in theory, but only adds to the punishment of getting hit with getting hit more. Getting hit not only hurts, but also reduces progress towards winning. So, getting hit can really compound into making a situation way worse than it should. Removing player agency is never a good thing, so making it to where you controls literally just don't work is extremely frustrating to play against. Some combos have no prompts, meaning you HAVE to learn by getting kicked in the mouth repeatedly until you find the right timing and right actions. And getting hit with a combo drains health and progress to victory.

Also I really cannot express enough how bad I find that getting hit reduces your progress towards winning. We have a health bar. If I get hit too much, I lose and that's perfectly fine. But opponents effectively having a heal mechanic is terribly unfun to fight.

Probably a case of git gud for sure. And some salt. Shame because man this excites me. Love combat games a lot. But maybe easy could be easier. Can't even come close to beating Sol with how hard she hits.

Pretty sure I was encountering bugs too. Sol would just, stop mid-animation to switch to a different attack. Happened quite often too for some reason. Was really fun getting hit with the combo you need to jump only to have her restart the combo in the middle of my jump. Landed right into it. Definitely going to wait for saves on this one. Love the idea, needs some polish.

Reactions: AndyM

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Oh yah the no feed back on success i forgot about also.

I have a save with a lot unlocked, but not everything. Its possible that I just don't know the right unlock method for every animation but also entirely possible that I did the right thing but the game wants the timing to be extra perfect. Also the new bosses are still alpha so maybe it just is bugged. I had certain number like 48 Sol anims unlocked very early and then after trying to beat her 200 more times it never went up, so I think the rest are bugged except 2.

There are still two attacks from Sol that I have 0 idea how to dodge: in the gallery there is a "Combo2" that I did dodge and then ??? before it that I only assume is "Combo1" which is what she does in her 2nd stance. She does this combo that you can dodge every attack by just jumping to the side of her lead foot, but then she does this swinging kick and it hits every position. I know that with some attacks like her spinning kick in the third leg up stance, you don't dodge it, but instead you have to like be going *back* from dodge to neutral and it dodges, so maybe there's something ridiculous like that for the kick of Combo1. If I could dodge that last kick, it should unlock the combo.

The last thing I think I never dodge is the cat toy grab where she lies down and picks you up on her legs and starts slapping you. I always dodge to the side when she does the animation and that avoids the grab but then she does some kick after I have no idea what to do. I think I need to try ducking the grab, one time I will just get to that phase and duck everything just knowing I'll take too much damage to win but maybe unlock that gallery but again I am not bicurious enough to go through all that for this boss lol

I'll try to check a few more things and will put my save up. I have all cheats unlocked (i think) except inf health on Sol, is only at 1/3 because beating the next fight doesn't track progress. He had bugs like the cheats not tracking before and it was a while before it got fixed publicly. Even though I never got close to winning on hard, somehow I have the "always last phase" cheat probably from bug, that needed beating on hard to unlock. And as before, I unlocked outfit for her too but it does nothing. I just want to make sure some things don't revert on my save or anything since it did last time I closed.

Also I download a UE save editor and also try opening the file in notepad but the save editor crashes even though it doesnt look like its encrypted, but maybe it just has slight default base encryption. At this point it would be less frustrating and better for me as a trade to learn how to edit UE saves than get better at the boss fight. The dogs are supposed to be harder as 2nd to last boss but they are a cake next to Sol.
Tried a few more times, still can't beat Sol... got close I think though. I have 40 now... I was at 37, but I actually did dodge that "Lions Toy" attack every time, so I never saw that it was a grab, and the moves that it chained into. So you've got a little bit more then me... I also don't have "Combo1" though.

Do any cheats, aside from that one outfit work? Because I did manage to grind the bird man for 3 wins to supposedly unlock the infinite health cheat, but I still can't get them to work.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
yah the other cheats all work is just sol that doesn't except for the skip phases button. I found a cheese method using that cheat: You activate the cheat and get hit by the hug attack, wait for it to go to the chest smother and mash for an hour while you watch YT videos or smth, after she lets go, you just have to survive a few dodges to get to the ending.

Also I tested on normal/hard and beating her still doesn't advance the fight past 1/3 and only "Fight 1" can be selected. I did manage to get one more animation for the gallery on her though by failing the ending QTE which funny enough automatically did itself the first time I tried it.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
yah the other cheats all work is just sol that doesn't except for the skip phases button. I found a cheese method using that cheat: You activate the cheat and get hit by the hug attack, wait for it to go to the chest smother and mash for an hour while you watch YT videos or smth, after she lets go, you just have to survive a few dodges to get to the ending.

Also I tested on normal/hard and beating her still doesn't advance the fight past 1/3 and only "Fight 1" can be selected. I did manage to get one more animation for the gallery on her though by failing the ending QTE which funny enough automatically did itself the first time I tried it.
Am I doing something wrong for the cheats? I still can't seem to get infinite stamina or health to work on anyone...

Well, I got it to work for the dogs... At this point, I think I've seen all the content there is to see. Anything I've missed probably isn't that good. Time to move on I think...

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Am I doing something wrong for the cheats? I still can't seem to get infinite stamina or health to work on anyone...

Well, I got it to work for the dogs... At this point, I think I've seen all the content there is to see. Anything I've missed probably isn't that good. Time to move on I think...
Are you pressing left shift maybe because I think it only works with right shift. There is no feedback a cheat works and for cheats that progress to later parts of fight, they dont work as soon as you press it, its like theres a check thats built into moves so sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Reactions: sssqwq