Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5 Alpha] [Trample Ingame]

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
difficulty aside this is a fun game, the lioness pov views can be polished to a better level instead of just seeing fabric or darkness in some animations.
As irritating as it is to unlock the gallery, I do agree... and Sol did take the cake for me. Sadly trying to look around at the Patreon doesn't look like the game gets actual playable updates very often, so I'm not expecting to see anymore of this.

Bambi1992

Aug 15, 2022
Hi, I have a problem with the game, as you can see in the image, the normal game starts but half is visible and the other is black, how can I solve it ?

Tricklers

Sep 1, 2018
When I put the game to 4k I just see 1/4 of the screen, cannot change settings anymore, cannot see the resolution settings as they are too far down on the screen to be seen.

Reactions: Bambi1992

notatempaccount2

May 22, 2024
No one said it yet but theres a save file on kemono party, look for the artist trampleingame then just search posts for save, its the "TPOTF Progress file" post. It lacks the gallery for Sol and the new animations for the dogs, but unlocks most of the game.

Alt DL:

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyM

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
No one said it yet but theres a save file on kemono party, look for the artist trampleingame then just search posts for save, its the "TPOTF Progress file" post. It lacks the gallery for Sol and the new animations for the dogs, but unlocks most of the game.
I cant post links or id post it, and if kemono isn't searching for you use google.
I didnt think that would work since its for an old version not only but also where the save is still located in appdata folder instead of the game folder Save directory.

notatempaccount2

May 22, 2024
I didnt think that would work since its for an old version not only but also where the save is still located in appdata folder instead of the game folder Save directory.
Seems to work fine, just gotta put the save into the new directory "gamefolder"Windows/TPOTF/Saved/SaveGames

LCCML

Jul 19, 2018
How to cum in gallery?Do you know this? Appreciate
(y)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm glad I could see that save. I kept searching for hidden moves, endings, outcomes for the lioness. Only to discover now there was nothing left.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
wow that save actually gives you all cheats even though sol wasnt there when it was made, but it does wipe all your gallery clean for the new bosses. IG the outfit cheat was never put in for sol

LCCML

Jul 19, 2018
Is there an archive to unlock all the moves? I've beaten bosses many times without unlocking them. Some one make it? Can I have a save files?(y)

Bambi1992

Aug 15, 2022
When I put the game to 4k I just see 1/4 of the screen, cannot change settings anymore, cannot see the resolution settings as they are too far down on the screen to be seen.
For me, however, when I click on the character it was fine, then when the fight starts I saw the life of my character but not the progress of the fight. Is there a way to resolve it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Game seems interesting but GOD does it suck ass sometimes. The thing with the games that this one takes inspiration from is that their tells are far more obvious than the ones in this, so that you can actually understand what direction you need to dodge in to not get hit. Seems like it glitches out pretty frequently too.

Honestly, I'm just gonna wait for a full save, if I ever even come back to this game. There were a few saves posted in the thread earlier but they don't have everything in them.

...Come to think of it, I think there's a few things in the gallery that don't even loop properly either.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
love the anim and povs but good lord it's janky as hell sometimes especially on the sol fight where my character will sometimes just stick to one crouched position almost praying that they get smacked by her

InfernalAxe

Nov 5, 2019
Some one know how to unlock avian with hoves footjob scene. I tried lot of time even not make once. So sad.:(

I've tried literally everything and it just doesn't seem possible to trigger any of the footjob scenes in the bird fight except for "hotgrind". So just use that save from kemono to view them in the gallery since it has all of the footjob scenes from that fight unlocked.

Really does suck cause I enjoy viewing the scenes more when they happen naturally during the fight. So if anyone does know of a way to trigger the other footjob scenes in the bird fight I'd greatly appreciate sharing how. :)