Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5 Alpha] [Trample Ingame]

LCCML

Jul 19, 2018

I've tried literally everything and it just doesn't seem possible to trigger any of the footjob scenes in the bird fight except for "hotgrind". So just use that save from kemono to view them in the gallery since it has all of the footjob scenes from that fight unlocked.

Really does suck cause I enjoy viewing the scenes more when they happen naturally during the fight. So if anyone does know of a way to trigger the other footjob scenes in the bird fight I'd greatly appreciate sharing how. :)
I also like to see sex in fighting scenes, but the footjob in the gelary has no ejaculation animation and ending animation, so it’s sad.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
v5 still hasn't gone public yet but the itchIO page was updated with a 0.5.1a update and a full save file for the most expensive tier. IDK what was updated but hopefully some bug fixes with the Sol fight not progressing & freezing after finishing.

Mar 17, 2021
It's hard to tell but the ai is behaving differently, and can also make Sol nakey now. Also also, the normal progressive save will now give u sol cheats too, but not gallery.

Still stuck at 38/whatever, some attacks seem to not trasnlate into the gallery.
I don't have access to patreon to be able to tell the change log and the itch doesn't give it to me, but it seems like they were true in saying that bug fixes and stuff for versions and what have u will be included in itch last time i asked long eons ago, would recommend picking it up :eek:kayge:

Jul 27, 2020
As a huge fan of foot fetish oriented reverse ryona and fighting, this seems very good (Of course it only applies to the Sol boss fight so far)

Having said that, the game is a bit buggy as everyone stated. I'm happy to see how this progresses

Reactions: papey

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Even after reading all the documentation and this thread, I often have no idea what this game requires me to do.
Like this attack. What am I supposed to do? I thought since there's a circle on the right side I should press "right", but that doesn't work, and neither does anything else I tried.

Jul 27, 2020
Even after reading all the documentation and this thread, I often have no idea what this game requires me to do.
Like this attack. What am I supposed to do? I thought since there's a circle on the right side I should press "right", but that doesn't work, and neither does anything else I tried.
I am kind of on the same boat. Basically each fight appears to have their mechanics and goals (Like just survive until the timer ends). Sorry I am not able to provide advice regarding the one from the screenshot in particular but you should see what is the goal of the fight in the menu and then look at the controls to see which of them would apply to that fight, if that makes sense

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
I am kind of on the same boat. Basically each fight appears to have their mechanics and goals (Like just survive until the timer ends). Sorry I am not able to provide advice regarding the one from the screenshot in particular but you should see what is the goal of the fight in the menu and then look at the controls to see which of them would apply to that fight, if that makes sense
Thank you, although as I mentioned, I had already checked all of those.

Edit : And I finally found the problem. Since of the entire circle only the right side has an icon, I thought I was supposed to press Num 6 every time. Turns out, I sometimes have to press the center button instead, when it's red. I wish this was made clearer in the documentation X ________ X

Last edited:

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Hey does anyone have the SOL save? I got one from earlier, but it's still missing a lot of stuff.

I tried to beat her on my own, but she's borderline impossible, especially when she has at least 4 stages. Needing to replay Stage 1 and 2 just to try and get the Toygrab is ridiculous...