3.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
If this is Bad Bobby Saga 2, then why doesn't the title state so? Makes it hard to search for Bad Bobby Saga 2 when the title is BBS2.

Furthermore, there is NO direction in the game. You just click randomly and hope something happens? REALLY horrible game design. I am curious why the Bad Bobby keeps getting remakes, reboots, and different versions when not a single one has ever been finished? Why is this?

Last edited:

SummmerP

(un)killed in action
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SummmerP You have the habit, but don't listen to all the moaners that have nothing more to do than moan (but they are here at least...stockohlm syndrom ? o_O)
Nah man, I'm just chilling now.

I let you down, I came back, I gotta bear with it. It's my walk of shame. But it's fine, I kinda need to see this through.
I'm not gonna engage in criticism no more. I'm reading it all though. (fishing for valuable covert outputs)
I know what's wrong with the game, gonna fix it and improve it widely when we get there.
I know I wasn't around, I'm no strange to what happened.
I know some dudes just won't dig what we're aiming to do here, that's life. (it's kinda fucked up that you need to be shallow and vocal about it, but hey... it's the internets, it is what it is)

Gonna just try to focus on finishing the commissioned Jenny project to my best.
And back to the main game we go.
Maybe I'll get to make some cash out of it, I hope I will (a man can't work his ass off for free)... but I know it's a process. Gonna take some time.

I've been getting thrice the support I expected though, which is amazing.
:coffee:

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
WE NEED DEVELOPEMENT TOWARD COMPLETION OF RELATIONSHIPS , NOT

NOT ANOTHER TEASE 2 BIT RE MADE OF THE SAME SCENES AND THEN ADD 40 BAD ENDS AGAIN THAT NOBODY LIKES, DEVELOPER BE AWARE

nvm yes its another tease and with scenes called SLOWBURN on the files... yeah sad a no so bad plot and nice chars but developers go and screw it all over again and again and again. trolls

Last edited:

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Ms Ann:
  • Keep doing my laundry and cleaning the carpet or fixing the car before [mom] is out for groceries, she might just start to notice me and ease up a little
Lisa:
  • Likes to catch some sun every Saturday and Sunday in the morning and the afternoon, respectively
  • Breakfast, on Monday and Thursday mornings
  • early morning shower on Tuesday and Thursday
  • bedroom on Monday noon and on the afternoons of Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
  • sleeping before MC bedtime on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, late at night
Lucy
  • When studying till morning when she locks her door late at night... but she unlocks it early in the morning, Check on her every now and then
  • evenings, on Mondays and Wednesdays
Can always find one of them grabbing a bite by the kitchen on Friday nights.

SummmerP

(un)killed in action
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
random1.jpg

It's sunday afternoon here.
Meaning?
It's time to work.

As I render some early shots from Bobby's Nightshift part 2, I'm working on the main game's script.
I'm working solely on Lisa, trying to figure out exactly what to do to make the game feel better to progress and navigate through.

As you might have noticed, there's an insane amount of chance involved on the many events you might come across while moving around the house.
I'm cutting down the randomness.
I was only gonna keep some of it on those small meetings that might or might not happen to increase Comfort.
At the moment, the chances of you getting the comfort increase are of 25% (everytime you happen to find someone at the right time and the right place).
I don't know why I did that. It ain't gonna stay like this.
The current idea is: unless the girl is upset, you're always getting the Comfort increase.
And if Comfort is max. out, you get twice as many renders.

I'm also adding another quick Comfort encounter for each girl.
Right now, each has two (Lisa, for example, can be found making breakfast or resting on the sun) and the dinning encounter.
We're gonna have three instead (plus the dinning event), and no randomness.
You found the chick, you got the Comfort increase.
And I'll have Bobby overdoing something, very quickly, if Comfort is max. out.

Same goes for the bathroom and casual room encounters.
At the current build, there's little chance you'll get the best scene (there's even a good chance you'll find the door locked). Fuck me.
That's out the window.
No more locked doors, no more pointless repetition.
You got there, you get the new scene, until of course there are no more new scenes to experience (I'll add a 'nothing new to see' final scene at the end of each event).

Still there are gonna be locked room scenes, but new scenes. On the bathroom and on the girls' rooms... spicier scenes you'll get to unlock (straight up) once you purchase a certain item.

_ _ _
I'm done with keeping you playing the game because you're simply going nowhere.
I'll try to keep you invested through content instead.

_ _ _
Now let me get back to it. Have a nice weekend yall.
SP.

Last edited:

SummmerP

(un)killed in action
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

:HideThePain:
I deleted these, unfortunately.
I've got the walkthrough, I found it... but not the schedule image.
Does anyone have that schedule image?
(fuck me again... sometimes I just)

It's important.

Reactions: lEWBlABFOREVER

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Regarding the comfort situation.
Why not making "steps" in comfort ?
Example, you (Bobby) reach, let's say 100 in comfort for a girl. Well, level 1 of comfort is reached, now the girl in question doesn't push back Bobby when he's coming in her room, at least not agressively.
And Bobby can now work on the comfort level 2. If reach, the girl can allow some touch, petting, etc... and a progression in the things "allowed" (or things Bobby will permit himself of course, he's the bad B).
It's just and example.

And the way comfort goes up is a good way imho.

Reactions: SummmerP
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes