VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
BBS is like a cursed franchise, who ever starts developing it either dissapears or can't give a update.
Its like this. The wheel gets reinvented. Therefore it needs time.
Dev posted that the renders are almost done. Then comes coding.
So it will take some more time. How much? Dunno.
But in general, this game has been a huge let down. It has a strength though. Teasing.
Its not anymore a game i really follow but when this gets released i will take a look at it.

Reactions: ntrvip

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
Rainces has uploaded a teaser video saying new update will be released this June. SummerP mentioned that rendering is done, only coding is left. OGRey is also working on his version of this game. He said around May that he will release his game soon.

If things work out perfectly, we might get three bad bobby games this June.

But of course it's the cursed bad bobby we talking about so I am expecting neither of them to release anything any time soon lol

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Rainces has uploaded a teaser video saying new update will be released this June. SummerP mentioned that rendering is done, only coding is left. OGRey is also working on his version of this game. He said around May that he will release his game soon.

If things work out perfectly, we might get three bad bobby games this June.

But of course it's the cursed bad bobby we talking about so I am expecting neither of them to release anything any time soon lol
April already passed so its not out yet

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
May already passed as well brotha it's June 3rd where I am unless you live in a different country then I would understand
Did I mention anywhere that he will be releasing the game in April or May? He just said he'll be releasing the game "soon" on a post he made in May.

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
How much content in first release?Dev?
if my math doesn't betray me, we've got over 1.500 renders
and as you may have noticed from the prologue demo, I like dialogues
(I am actually making an effort to keep 'em shorter)

there's quite a few scenes throughout a handful of different scenarios for each character (but Jennny)

Silence from the dev...
20220603_163310.jpg

Personally, i think it will be more July or August. Soon is somewhat bendable. Plus, coding needs to be done. Then testing.
not August.. no
scenes are already written, and there's much coding already done
besides, I have you to test it
:poop:

SummmerP you might want to update your discord link. It has expired.
ty
I already did

Last edited:

AntonioEV

Nov 21, 2017
if you are a real fan of BBS not do the testing, i know that is really hard but, if the game is buggy you ll be sad. try wait to final release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BOBBINO122045
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes