VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,369 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 627 14.0%

• Total voters

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Maybe it’s a scam. Won’t let you open it without accepting one of three strange looking “offers”. I did a BitdefenderVPN scan for viruses but it didn’t find anything.
I didn't get any offers, except a PC defender, and once I downloaded it, it wanted me to download 7zip and even then the game would not open, it's a total scam so don't waste your pcs life and your accounts on it

Reactions: Chaosguy

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I didn't get any offers, except a PC defender, and once I downloaded it, it wanted me to download 7zip and even then the game would not open, it's a total scam so don't waste your pcs life and your accounts on it
It's so simple that even an old fart like me can figure it out.... when it comes to the internet, there is no legit free download that carries any conditions or requirements to download something else first. If it does then it is a scam... period.

People can only con you if you let them, it's the basis of every scam ever.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's so simple that even an old fart like me can figure it out.... when it comes to the internet, there is no legit free download that carries any conditions or requirements to download something else first. If it does then it is a scam... period.

People can only con you if you let them, it's the basis of every scam ever.
Às vezes não é bem assim...

# An experienced online marketeer can push your buttons in order to feed/get from you all he wants (ads, personal data,...), delivering at the end. So it may not be always a scam but simply sketchy approach... That's all over the web. It's always up to you to assess the risks. But yes, some are pretty obvious so it's better to be on the safe side...

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
1743347_licking-lips-raise-eyebrow.gif

Is this legit? Bad Bobby 2.0 is out at: and several other sites
Yeah.. no, I had nothing to do with that.
And the actual game is not out yet.
Don't fall for those. Game is going to be on Patreon, and in here. (if you want a safe dl, those are the places)

Don't think so, from his patreon :
Xaos should be back in a day or two.
So expect that bar to start growing back in a few days. (and hopefully, it'll fill in pretty fast)

Last edited:

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 1873078

Yeah.. no, I had nothing to do with that.
And the actual game is not out yet.
Don't fall for those. Game is going to be on Patreon, and in here. (if you want a safe dl, those are the places)

Xaos should be back in a day or two.
So expect that bar to start growing back in a few days. (and hopefully, it'll fill in pretty fast)
Could you give me a rough estimate about the release date of the game? I seriously wish the game to be launched this month.

Reactions: Chaosguy

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I hope it will, Genji
(and it just might, tbh)
I'll do my best not to subvert your expectations

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Perhaps I did mentioned it here before. But I have to repeat myself. This is very confusing for everyone and mostly to all your patrons. I would delete this post and give us either a clear percentage on progress or basically anything else than this image of contradictory messages. Please could you consider it?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Malta jovem e irreverente, o que está tão dificil de entender? :ROFLMAO:

# You little brats, what's so hard to understand? It's his first effort in such an enterprise. He bumped into some technical and health problems which he kindly reported to us. The game is comprised of several stages (rendering, coding,...) for which he asked for help, making the release date more difficult to predict but assuring more quality.

Everything is being done as supposed to. It is in a late stage of development. It's definitely coming, just hang in there a bit longer. Our dryspell is about to come to an end (very soon).

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
coreaninha-by-ch-saab.gif
Yeah.
I don't give a fuck.
I'll release it when it's ready, you cheap motherfuckers.

Can I curse here? I just did.
I'm too soft on these trolls.

Your support and the little money I've been given by my Patreons is all that I have, guys.
I'm trying to start a career here.
The closest thing to drawing that I knew of before getting into this was knowing where to find the MS Paint on the start menu.
The closest thing to coding was knowing how to indent or quote a phrase on forums.
My PC is a piece of shit. I had some serious staff difficulties. Got covid, got hospitalized twice in a year, both while developing this damn thing.
So yeah, you keep pressuring me for a release date that I cannot set for certain. Keep doing that, it'll suit you well.

I won't apologize or feel sorry for being too opened and straight with you. Fuck that.
Go bitch somewhere else.
I sincerely hope that you - you who enjoy whinging about how long it is taking - grow a par if you do like the game and subscribe.

You'll get the thing once it's ready. It'll get easier and faster with time.
If only I had the experience I have now but six months ago... I'd be already releasing the second or third patch.
But life sucks.
Deal with it.

Last edited:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
View attachment 1874279
Yeah.
I don't give a fuck.

Your support and the little money I've been given by my Patreons is all that I have, guys.
The closest thing to drawing that I knew of before getting into this was knowing where to find the MS Paint on the start menu.
The closest thing to coding was knowing how to indent or quote a phrase on forums.
My PC is a piece of shit. I had some serious staff difficulties. Got covid, got hospitalized twice in a year, both while developing this damn thing.
So yeah, you keep pressuring me for a release date that I cannot set for certain. Keep doing that, it'll suit you well.

I won't apologize or feel sorry for being too opened and straight with you. Fuck that.
Go bitch somewhere else.
I sincerely hope that you - you who enjoy whinging about how long it is taking - grow a par if you do like the game and subscribe.

If only I had the experience I have now but six months ago... I'd be already releasing the second or third patch.
But life sucks.
Deal with it.
No, no, no. This is not the way. You need 99% ignore mode on at all times. Words can't hurt you. There is no pressure only the work.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Man getting hospitalize two times and having a covide bbs gives you curse that sad,
but no worries as long you deliver the game we are fine and happy to support you you can do it SP.

Reactions: SummmerP

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
View attachment 1874279
Yeah.
I don't give a fuck.

Go bitch somewhere else.

But life sucks.
Deal with it.
But bro how else am I suppose to destroy my dick? Do it for me :D

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1874279
Yeah.
I don't give a fuck.

Go bitch somewhere else.

But life sucks.
Deal with it.
Estás a exagerar um pouco na reação... Vais levar sempre com pessoal assim. Às vezes não é trolar mas apenas a frustração de mais do mesmo (no game). Há que relativizar... Tás a fazer um bom trabalho. É continuar. Terás sempre o nosso apoio. Mesmo dos que parecem criticar-te. Siga...

# You're a sensible (wise) guy but you're overreacting a bit. They're getting under your skin because you let them. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. Trolling or not, sometimes they're just venting out the frustration of no game available yet. The ones lashing out on you today will praise you tomorrow. We all support your effort. Hissy fits come and go... They happen, people are entitled to them, this is a forum. Your work and goals are all that matters. Keep up

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes