VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
Hi SummmerP

I have got my box of tissues ready n waiting (just in case I start crying with happiness that is and no other reason)

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

Nahnegro99

Jun 10, 2022
Can anyone tell me where to get the latest version? I have 1.0 taboo version, ended with *no more left for this version. Downloaded 2.0 prologue…is there anything more? Sorry new to the game but I’m obsessed with the story

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to get the latest version? I have 1.0 taboo version, ended with *no more left for this version. Downloaded 2.0 prologue…is there anything more? Sorry new to the game but I’m obsessed with the story
Isto é um jogo diferente....

# Different games, my friend. If you're looking for v1.0 update just wait for RAinces v1.1 release. On this thread you'll get a fresh new game around BBS characters. It's supposed to take place a few years in the future of the original story (the one you played).

Nahnegro99

Jun 10, 2022
Isto é um jogo diferente....

# Different games, my friend. If you're looking for v1.0 update just wait for RAinces v1.1 release. On this thread you'll get a fresh new game around BBS characters. It's supposed to take place a few years in the future of the original story (the one you played).
Yeah I started that one and enjoyed it however it was just the prolog where u get to meet the characters when getting home after a few years...is that all that is available for that story or is there more? also is 1.1 not out on patreon?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah I started that one and enjoyed it however it was just the prolog where u get to meet the characters when getting home after a few years...is that all that is available for that story or is there more? also is 1.1 not out on patreon?
No because supposedly rainces is "still" working on it, but from what I'm reading on discord it will be realeased June 22nd and if not I don't know rainces is not known for consistency

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
BBS 2.0: only prologue available. V0.1 coming out any time soon (in late stage of development). This is the thread to follow (or SummmerP's Patreon).

BBS v1.1: follow its progress on RAInces' thread/patreon/discord. It's supposed to come out any time soon too but don't hold your breath for this one ( unpredictable release date if any ).

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Nope.
I'll sleep once you're fapping to our girls again.
I'll even dream of that.

Hope there's enough 'fappable' material in it.
It's hard to tell since we're not yet on intercourse terms.
Não é importante que fique perfeito logo à primeira. O que conta é que arregaçaste as mangas e deste o teu melhor para ressuscitar/renovar esta pérola (BBS). O resto vem com o tempo. Relaxa um pouco e vê Joy of Life (drama de época chines). Vais curtir totil.

# You've given your best to bring this gem back and that's all that matters. I'm sure it will grow into something great but in the meantime go easy on yourself and enjoy the ride.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Não é importante que fique perfeito logo à primeira. O que conta é que arregaçaste as mangas e deste o teu melhor para ressuscitar/renovar esta pérola (BBS). O resto vem com o tempo. Relaxa um pouco e vê Joy of Life (drama de época chines). Vais curtir totil.

# You've given your best to bring this gem back and that's all that matters. I'm sure it will grow into something great but in the meantime go easy on yourself and enjoy the ride.
Muito bom, é o que queremos logo!!!^^

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Muito bom, é o que queremos logo!!!^^
Mesmo. BBS2. Venha ele...
( Tenta usar pelo menos uma tradução inglesa. É a lingua franca do regulamento. )

# Right on.
( Try including at least a translation in english. It's the lingua franca here according to the rules. )

Reactions: Luciano

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Mesmo. BBS2. Venha ele...
( Tenta usar pelo menos uma tradução inglesa. É a lingua franca do regulamento. )

# Right on.
( Try including at least a translation in english. It's the lingua franca here according to the rules. )
Ok...

# Ok...

• Haha

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is this legit? Bad Bobby 2.0 is out at: and several other sites
Nada disso...

# There are some unreliable sites similar to that one on the internet, leading nowhere. BBS constant delays prompted that... Is any of them legit (devs early projects)? Idk... Hoaxes? Quite likely but again idk... For all I know any news about releases of legit games/mods will come out on patreon, discord or here first, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: SardinianBoy
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes