VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Esconder? Eu? Que tolo... :LOL:

# You've read it right but not what I meant. No point rushing into bugs and mistakes when so close... Good and ready? I don't think so... A few more days won't make any difference... Hiding my urge? Me? You're kidding, right? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah man im kidding im just letting you know that im excited as fuck thats it.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: SummmerP and edgaia

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
ALRIGHT!

it'll be a little more than that tho.. but ALRIGHT!
:poop:

Xaøs went to bed half an hour ago.. you're gonna have to wait for him
as soon as he's up, we're uploading the game

I'll make it public 24hrs after that.
PC and Android.

it is done.
I start my adult dev career, officially, in the next few ours.. and you may start to say goodbye to this thread
I sincerely hope I lived up to the hype, but I want you to know that I got much more to do - improvements to gameplay (we'll get on to these as things unfold) and much much more content to make ready

Unless it flops.. you'll be hearing from me and Bobby.

I want to thank you all so very much for the fucking amazing support and patience
I couldn't have done this without this community.. you proved them wrong, we're awesome.
:coffee:

Last edited:

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
That school type swimsuit on Jenny in the banner is making feel dodgy, need to investigate thoroughly to figure out the disturbance.

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

cj1234

Mar 13, 2022
is this the same 2.0 as on the bad bobby saga enhanced 2.0 website? getting lost with all the different devs

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
SummmerP
ALRIGHT!

it'll be a little more than that tho.. but ALRIGHT!
:poop:

Xaøs went to bed half an hour ago.. you're gonna have to wait for him
as soon as he's up, we're uploading the game

I'll make it public 24hrs after that.
PC and Android.

it is done.
I start my adult dev career, officially, in the next few ours.. and you may start to say goodbye to this thread
I sincerely hope I lived up to the hype, but I want you to know that I got much more to do - improvements to gameplay (we'll get on to these as things unfold) and much much more content to make ready

Unless it flops.. you'll be hearing from me and Bobby.

I want to thank you all so very much for the fucking amazing support and patience
I couldn't have done this without this community.. you proved them wrong, we're awesome.
:coffee:
Before you become too big and too famous to have any time left to listen to the little people I'll ask you to add a cheat mode if possible. What I mean is, I like VN, I like going through stories that someone else imagined and I like it when they have a bit of spice. I am however a long time gamer and having to click some images, repeatedly, to increase some variable is very very annoying. Or maybe you have to go around the map pixel hunting for cash or extra images, such wow gameplay. No wait, you have to click x,y multiple times before the time runs out! Impressive stuff! Then we have the really impressive devs, they coded their own tetris game, inside their game! Thanks for that :)
With the original BBS I had to go hunting thru that hellish code that Rainces made to max all them worthless variables so that I could minimally enjoy the freaking game. Even had to minus some numbers so that you only had to repeat each scene once. It would be nice not to have to do it again. You know your code better than we do :)

I'm saying all of this and your game might have none of this nonsensical grinding and If so I apologise :) But if it does, we VN lovers need a way to bypass it. Cheers :)

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1848056

Bobby is a not so charming young lad who's desperately trying to get more intimate with and "responsible" towards the four girls he grew up with - but all in a very, very bad way (I must add)
BS2 is to be a traditional, fun and immersive in-house sandbox adult game, with beautiful, relatable and somewhat realistic romantic interests for you to bully and chase while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life, as a not so very realistic protagonist himself - one who's willing to use any tools at his disposal to turn their home into his own personal twisted little harem - be it love, romance, wealth, manipulation, coersion,
psychotropics, harassment.. (you name it)
his depravities & schemes offset with that cozy homely scenario & characters to create a singular erotic experience

BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies

Release Date Projection: 07/04/2022
Language: English
Intended TAGs (on release): VN / Ren'Py / 3DCG / Male Protagonist / Mobile Game / Corruption / Exhibitionism / Groping / Handjob / Incest / Masturbation / Milf / Sandbox / Sleep Sex / Slow Burn / Teasing
Patreon:
Discord:
Supporting Crew: Mrpooopmen, krekerman003 & Xaøs
Special Thanks to: herm956, Simple Rick & ZipTieFun
well, the 4th came and went. So???

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes