VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
It's funny the rancies that made the original game, disappears without satisfaction and there are people who support it, now this one who gives satisfaction every time there was a problem who's on discord knows, and there are still people who piss less, right, game will come out and just be patient.

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
É o tempo que for... A bom ritmo mas sem pressas, bem feito.

# Take the time you need, no rushing, bring the good stuff when ready... Just keep us posted as you always do.
Man you don't need to hide your urge by telling him take his own time ....the stuff is good and ready so why take time to release it? Idk about you i can't wait for the release.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Man you don't need to hide your urge by telling him take his own time ....the stuff is good and ready so why take time to release it? Idk about you i can't wait for the release.
Esconder? Eu? Que tolo... :LOL:

# You've read it right but not what I meant. No point rushing into bugs and mistakes when so close... Good and ready? I don't think so... A few more days won't make any difference... Hiding my urge? Me? You're kidding, right? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes