VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

SophieAm

Jul 2, 2022
Guys... once again...
It won't come out before that.

You want the game? Go to , or get it here.
It'll be here, officially, 48hrs after release on Patreon.

I strongly suggest you don't get it from anywhere else.

Release date is for both PC and Android.
But if you have iOS, I strongly recommend some senses.
:whistle:
p0rn gaming and iOS is not a match, it's a swipe.
Preview pics look amazing are you planning to update your game once in a while ?

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Preview pics look amazing are you planning to update your game once in a while ?
Thanks Sophie.
I'll allow myself a week of rest after releasing this version 0.0.
God knows I've earned it.

But Jenny's Patch should come out within a couple months.
(it's basically just Jenny... but not just Jenny)

Then I plan to release updates w/ roughly 2/3 the amount of content you'll find in this version every 3 or 4 months.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks Sophie.
I'll allow myself a week of rest after releasing this version 0.0.
God knows I've earned it.

But Jenny's Patch should come out within a couple months.
(it's basically just Jenny... but not just Jenny)

Then I plan to release updates w/ roughly 2/3 the amount of content you'll find in this version every 3 or 4 months.
From a consumer standpoint, to be honest, I don't much care for these early plans. It's nice to have dreams but the amount of work required for these projects to succeed over long periods of time, they tend to break the most enthusiastic of devs.

The first thing I am on the lookout for is the content. If it has quality it will drum up support.
Next I want to see how good the follow up release is, the quality of the content, plus the time it took to release. Hopefully that will drum up some extra support.
Last thing I look for is how that support is utilized. This is key. What I look for is not how a dev's bank account increases and the work stays the same (like 'A Wife and Mother' by Lust & Passion ) but more how that money is used to improve the work by increasing the team (like 'Lust Theory' by Inceton).
That's the ideal situation, for me at least, to support development of a project long term otherwise I might support devs just periodically at the beginning to motivate them to build up a fanbase but if they keep going at it alone and slow, that's not for me.

TL;DR
I hope you get lots of money and put that money into building at least a decent even if small sized team so that we can have regular and properly sized updates. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Let me waste the little free time I've reserved for me today by dumping some shit.
:HideThePain:

I feel you pimby.
I gotta have plans though. Sure you get that.
:coffee:

And the moment I started this, I've been trying to be as communicative as possible. From the failed release dates, to my misgivings, the issues I came across, the decisions I took. I was always here. Always on discord. Always on Patreon.
That's a policy.

It is why I am sharing my early (and yet to be put to the test) plans. But I understand you completely. And I agree w/ that... 100%.
I do hope I can keep it up.
I'm still pretty damn much into it. I'm tired, but I'll rest.
Got lots to do, and (at least for the moment) the will to do it.
But yeah, fuck... can't do it alone.
I need this to work in order to continue because:
1. I got bills...
2. Xaøs has got bills...
3. my bills got bills...
4. I CAN'T continue with this job/gig with my current PC - I can't... I'll die
5. I dream to add some goooood animations into the game - directed by me, ofc but - made by someone far more experienced and competent at that - that'd be amazing

I'm a team person. I need this to work for the team, and I need the team to make it work.
I could've done this without Xaøs, but I wouldn't have done THIS without him. Not by far.

Let's be honest, 99.9% of the dudes who want to do this but on their own, ain't gonna do good.
If you wanna do good? No. Can't do it alone.
If you did it alone though, and you did good, and decide then to continue on your own. You will exhaust.
And vanish, eventually.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Let me waste the little free time I've reserved for me today by dumping some shit.

I feel you pimby.
I gotta have plans though. Sure you get that.

And the moment I started this, I've been trying to be as communicative as possible. From the failed release dates, to my misgivings, the issues I came across, the decisions I took. I was always here. Always on discord. Always on Patreon.
That's a policy.

It is why I am sharing my early (and yet to be put to the test) plans. But I understand you completely. And I agree w/ that... 100%.
I do hope I can keep it up.
I'm still pretty damn much into it. I'm tired, but I'll rest.
Got lots to do, and (at least for the moment) the will to do it.
But yeah, fuck... can't do it alone.
I need this to work in order to continue because:
1. I got bills...
2. Xaøs has got bills...
3. my bills got bills...
4. I CAN'T continue with this job/gig with my current PC - I can't... I'll die
5. I dream to add some goooood animations into the game - directed by me, ofc but - made by someone far more experienced and competent at that - that'd be amazing

I'm a team person. I need this to work for the team, and I need the team to make it work.
I could've done this without Xaøs, but I wouldn't have done THIS without him. Not by far.

Let's be honest, 99.9% of the dudes who want to do this but on their own, ain't gonna do good.
If you wanna do good? No. Can't do it alone.
If you did it alone though, and you did good, and decide then to continue on your own. You will exhaust.
And vanish, eventually.
you are very funny! keep doing your jog in your time, people here cant complain, pirate site, free games, if someone think they can tell you anything, before do yhat do to your patreon and give you money, then they can complain... its simple.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Releasing tomorrow? I don't know what you're talking about.

I've been playing it the whole day.
Ah, the ol' developers curse also called the 'infinite loop of wanking'. It happens when devs get a taste of their own product. We've lost many o' heroes to the curse this way.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hi SP I am getting really excited about this i got butterflies in my tummy, how are you coping?
I'm running against the clock here.. it is done, in theory.. but I'm reviewing scene by scene while Xaos fix us a slightly improved GUI and a cooler title screen.
We're also bug hunting.. plenty bugs. Sandboxes ain't easy.

but I'm thrilled.. excited as fuck.
And brutally tired.

I want more, tbh. I want to work more, and do so much more. I'm flooding with ideas.
No joke, I'm in as much of a hurry to see the game shipped as you are.
I want to feel that it's out, that I have a game of my own. That the most familiar MC that I've ever played with, for better or worse, is back.

My body is ready.
I can't even think about the money right nao.

Baal187

Jul 16, 2020
Will there be an android version. My PC took a crap on me a couple months ago and I haven't gotten around to fixing it

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes