VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,369 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 627 14.0%

• Total voters

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
I'm running against the clock here.. it is done, in theory.. but I'm reviewing scene by scene while Xaos fix us a slightly improved GUI and a cooler title screen.
We're also bug hunting.. plenty bugs. Sandboxes ain't easy.

but I'm thrilled.. excited as fuck.
And brutally tired.
:HideThePain:

I want more, tbh. I want to work more, and do so much more. I'm flooding with ideas.
No joke, I'm in as much of a hurry to see the game shipped as you are.
I want to feel that it's out, that I have a game of my own. That the most familiar MC that I've ever played with, for better or worse, is back.

My body is ready.
I can't even think about the money right nao.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your own game summer?I know the game will be released in a couple of days but man im so curious to know about the gane right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your own game summer?I know the game will be released in a couple of days but man im so curious to know about the gane right now.
on a scale of 1-10?

idk.. maybe:
dancing-cool.gif

that if it works, of course..
I won't have the time to play through it
I'm checking scene by scene.. one at a time.. and then the files fly to Xaos, and he works his magic, and the files fly back to me one more time
and I'm already somewhere else
it's crazy

you guys are gonna playtest it for me..
the content is there.. if it's buggy, have patience.. Xaos knows his stuff
we'll get it working

but I think it'll work, yeah
it should

uhum.. idk.. 9 perhaps?
it ain't magically designed.. and imgs are 1280x720.. I guess I can't give it a 10
help me buy a mad PC and I'll redo the whole thing on 4k
:ROFLMAO:

imo, Lucy, Lis and Ann never looked so good though

hopefully we'll be seeing many signatures changing around here
:whistle:

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Well Hawaii time (if this is true) means that almost half of the world will get the update tomorow. Don’ t mind that, just saying…
Also if you are from Hawaii that explains your taste for more tanned girls :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, be patient. The day isn't over.
And it will be delivered here 2 days after the patreon's release.

Idk why people are so desperate...

Reactions: Chaosguy

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah i don't know why people is so desperate about the release of a game that was supposed to be released in early January.
Yeah but people really do act obnoxiously entitled.

They pay devs shit, has never opened Daz 3D in their life, can't write a single sentence in the name of a story but want a perfectly built game with amazing story and renders at the earliest date possible.

Get the fuck out of here.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018

They pay devs shit, has never opened Daz 3D in their life, can't write a single sentence in the name of a story but want a perfectly built game with amazing story and renders at the earliest date possible.

i completely agree but they're not bad people, just very horny...

that being said - i'm a long time fan of bbs, thank you so much dev for continuing it!
i'm really looking forward and hoping to finally get some action with the mom, and i hope that you'll continue with the pretty twisted plot with her in bbs (the choices with the high domination points)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Sim... mas não.

# Nope... People have the right to be anxious and to put it loud and clear.

I'm with you when you appreciate SP's effort. We all do... And I do agree it's a very hard and troublesome endeavor. No doubts about that. But I do sympathize with the complainers, even when they're not fair: it's been quite a while since the last update from any of the devs. And many release dates have been thrown at us and been unmet again and again (SP included).

To wrap it up, I'm really grateful for SP effort. He's been honest with us and I really believe he's commited to deliver something great. But I can also understand people's frustration (big picture - no game anywhere).

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes