VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,369 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 627 14.0%

• Total voters

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Warning, +18 inside:

There is a huge difference between and . I myself am talking about the second, and probably for mommy only.
That first pic o_O I don't mind the second pic but still prefer clean shaven

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Hey SP i just saw your post and you said axeman is helping you and i have a question what happen to his mod are he still making that or he really give up on that and just focus helping you on this new project and i just realize in page 1 axeman is there all the time lol didnt see that im just curious what happen to his mod?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hey SP i just saw your post and you said axeman is helping you and i have a question what happen to his mod are he still making that or he really give up on that and just focus helping you on this new project and i just realize in page 1 axeman is there all the time lol didnt see that im just curious what happen to his mod?
I don't know, Mr. P
I don't ask him about it

He's a pretty chilled guy though
But it really is a tough process to compromise to, if you're not making a few good bucks out of it.. idk
can't speak for him

But yeah, he'll be helping us (mostly w/ Ren'py and stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBeanToasted

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Sounds great i hope we can expect it in the next few months

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't know, Mr. P
I don't ask him about it

He's a pretty chilled guy though
But it really is a tough process to compromise to, if you're not making a few good bucks out of it.. idk
can't speak for him

But yeah, he'll be helping us (mostly w/ Ren'py and stuff)
Axeman99 was planning to continue RAinces plan to integrate new/younger Jenny - hope he can convince you to do that for your reboot!

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
I have read that you almost took Julia out, never do that, Julia has enormous potential especially to be even more evil and twisted than Bobby with the girls. Which is a very, very interesting story arc.
Oh and I'm really excited and looking forward to this project, good luck and good cheer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
progression.png

there it is, as promised, I'm going to add a progression bar up in there, and I'll be updating it every week or two (on mondays)

Keep an eye on it.
No puns, fabrication or fiction. I ain't no mathematician, but that should give you a somewhat accurate idea of our weekly progression.

Forgive me, but I won't be showcasing much to you.
If different opinions on different things start showering in here, and I feel compelled to change this or that every now and then, we might never get it done.

Things are going quite well.. back on Daz.
I hope to get the coding process running (at last) as soon as possible (early July, most likely). I'll be sending a note to our leading programming guy, Mr. Blue (aka. Axe "The Man" 69), in a moment.. and maybe we'll get two bars running nice & smooth in a couple weeks.
Nearly everything is in place, that first bar is almost set (Kreker is already back and on to it), and I sincerely hope to see very little blank space in it by the end of July.

Cheers, mi amigos
Hasta luego, dev is out

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
i want to play a demo :p
I'll ask my Patreons to play test / bug test the game once it's ready
(it's only fair)

They're only few, but rather active.. a response shouldn't take long (a week tops, I imagine)
I won't be making a demo thou.. version 0.0 should be quite short already - merely a prologue, an intro, to set things up (w/ a pitch of that good old gameplay) and to demonstrate that I am, for a fact, being serious

Version 0.1 should feel more like an actual release version (when we'll have the shop, stats, progression, events, etc implemented)

- - -

Gotta say it, boyz.. working on Lucy is rather hard (literally.. if you know what I mean kk)
:whistle:
(she's such a babe)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If it was up to me, yes.
My fetishes know no boundaries.

Wait, still around?
Oh boy, BBS hardly has any.
:ROFLMAO:

atm, the amount of NTR intended is minor, it's pratically a side note, much like what's in the original.

I'll leave the decision on whether we should create actual routes to that to our future patrons.
(but in the future)

That's something I could do, yeah.

When you say 'get laid' you mean consentually? Beyond a game-over scenario?
Yeah sure, that'd be nice.
"Who's gonna be the first to fuck Bobby willingly.."
(can't be Ms. Ann thou.. it's implied that she's the final boss)

But already planning ahead aren't we?
Would really prefer if there was a legitimate branch of the story with soul-crushing NTR... but... even if avoidable a lot of people would probably be angry with that.

The renders are a little bit grainy, they're also previews. It looks very nice.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Would really prefer if there was a legitimate branch of the story with soul-crushing NTR... but... even if avoidable a lot of people would probably be angry with that.

The renders are a little bit grainy, they're also previews. It looks very nice.
NTR is part of this game, I know what you mean when I saw the tyrant's banner, it would be great if Summerp could take some kind of inspiration from that game and implement it in bobby saga, in the end the characters do not differ much they are both opportunistic.

Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes