VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,369 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 627 14.0%

• Total voters

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
My CPU is shit.
Get used to some grain. Pretend it's an intentional cinematography.

How can I change that poll? (that one is pretty much done)
Can't I replace it with a new one? Can it be done? Do I have to contact a mod? Do you guys know any mods round here?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 1258639

there it is, as promised, I'm going to add a progression bar up in there, and I'll be updating it every week or two (on mondays)

Keep an eye on it.
No puns, fabrication or fiction. I ain't no mathematician, but that should give you a somewhat accurate idea of our weekly progression.

Forgive me, but I won't be showcasing much to you.
If different opinions on different things start showering in here, and I feel compelled to change this or that every now and then, we might never get it done.

Things are going quite well.. back on Daz.
I hope to get the coding process running (at last) as soon as possible (early July, most likely). I'll be sending a note to our leading programming guy, Mr. Blue (aka. Axe "The Man" 69), in a moment.. and maybe we'll get two bars running nice & smooth in a couple weeks.
Nearly everything is in place, that first bar is almost set (Kreker is already back and on to it), and I sincerely hope to see very little blank space in it by the end of July.

Cheers, mi amigos
Hasta luego, dev is out
I'll update this bad boy next monday. Stay tuned.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Supporting Men: Axeman99 :D So the next hoax is starting here ? the mom looks like 18.. in the pictures and bobby is a asia boy now :D I'm curious. But don't expect more here than before. Axe needs for the coding two years.. how long you ? at the moment 6%.

Last edited:

herm956

Jun 12, 2020
Supporting Men: Axeman99 :D So the next hoax is starting here ? the mom looks like 18.. in the pictures and bobby is a asia boy now :D I'm curious. But don't expect more here than before. Axe needs for the coding two years.. how long you ? at the moment 6%.
Calma Hombre, Anna looks fine af to me not 18 but quite a bit mature, or u rather want her to be granny? Yea Bobby looks Asian but no worries, SP got new Bobby model he just posted on Patreon... now he looks African .. Axeman ‍♂ atleast SP showed more progress than any other guys who tried and failed...

• Hey there
Reactions: SummmerP

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Calma Hombre, Anna looks fine af to me not 18 but quite a bit mature..
not the pictures are the problem.. the coding and story. the original game is 6 years in development. the first mod was beginning two years ago.. now new pictures, a new "game developer" or a new name for the old developer, only".. but no coding and story.. so you can wait here a few more years.. I think two or three for a playable game. the main thing is that "Summer" is already making money WITHOUT EVER DONE SOMETHING FOR IT - just pictures. no game, no demo. for me its a hoax. summer never produced games before here.. so you really think he can code a game like bad bobby saga? its really hard work for a prof..

I'm just cautious after 6 years of cheating and lying. I hope this fan-game will be really playable in the next years :)
but: If I read: Supporting Men = Axe (Axe is Rainces ) I just think about the last 6 years of lies and hope "its not a scam" ^^

but the react of summer is the same like rain and axe..
I hope i'm wrong. this time. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: herm956

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
not the pictures are the problem.. the coding and story. the original game is 6 years in development. the first mod was beginning two years ago.. now new pictures, a new "game developer" or a new name for the old developer, only".. but no coding and story.. so you can wait here a few more years.. I think two or three for a playable game. the main thing is that "Summer" is already making money WITHOUT EVER DONE SOMETHING FOR IT - just pictures. no game, no demo. for me its a hoax. summer never produced games before here.. so you really think he can code a game like bad bobby saga? its really hard work for a prof..

I'm just cautious after 6 years of cheating and lying. I hope this fan-game will be really playable in the next years :)
but: If I read: Supporting Men = Axe (Axe is Rainces ) I just think about the last 6 years of lies and hope "its not a scam" ^^

but the react of summer is the same like rain and axe..
I hope i'm wrong. this time. ;)
I think the same as you, Axeman and Raincess are the same person, in the past Axeman showed the "new model" of the third sister right here in the forum and days later Raincess in his patreon showed the new model that was exactly the same as the one What did Axeman show days before

and after the first launch he disappeared from the forum

Reactions: F85King

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I think the same as you..
same pictures, jep.. axe wrote he ´s working with RAin ;). but the exact way of lying, the same behavior, fake release dates and only advertising for "RAin" and not for himself.. can't be a coincidence.

RAinces wrote in April 2021 he lives and works in a car.. has no time for the game..
axe only post if the the source produces new DAZ images.

Summer produce new/ different pictures but released no game in the past and the coding is a monster process.
he needs help, yep but if Axe and RAin are the "Supporter" we know this game will never be release.
6 years are a long time.

for me, patreon is the big problem.
the goal is not the game, its the money .. and I hate it.
I like to pay for a good game but not for lies..

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020
I don't know. Is it?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how important is it?
Can I create polls on discord?
I need polls.
:whistle:
Not directly but you can use it to advertise your polls using something like
So yeah, you can do something like that, like a polls channel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes