3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Bro not gonna lie you sound like someone who hasn't left their basement in years lol
Why the F are you here? Only to offend your peers? I like these games just as I like PS5 or PC games, and I have no basement, I haven't left my cave in the middle of nowhere, away from all civilization, I eat air and drink my own piss, and me hates humans, seriously dude, if you are not a 15 years old kid, then you are a looser that gets off on offending other people, stfu and gtfo

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
As I recall, and compared to the original BBS, there is more content at first and without all the grind than the original has...
It's easy to reach the limit of the game, even without a guide for it!!!
I can say that I liked this adaptation; but it really left me wanting more...^^

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
As I recall, and compared to the original BBS, there is more content at first and without all the grind than the original has...
It's easy to reach the limit of the game, even without a guide for it!!!
I can say that I liked this adaptation; but it really left me wanting more...^^
Exactly. It's a first release and there's a lot of renders in it. It gets the game going. There are a few rough edges here and there that can be easily fixed and by ONLY release 2 you can already have a game that is 10x better than BBS. People forget how terrible the gameplay is in BBS and give it a pass just because it fills a kink void that no other game does. But the english? Atrocious. Many of the renders (especially the early ones) are very weak, the gameplay with the grind that gets you the move past same images over and over...dear me. And that game is many years old and it's still shitty like that! All BBS2 needs is a few fixes and to keep the same kink spirit and it's golden.

Now, it's still too early to tell but the first release did give a bit of a vanilla vibe, meaning lewd stuff is happening but 'it's all fine' and 'oh this kid' and 'oh you're such a perv'. This no consequences, it's all natural and normal, everyone is quickly horny for each other like it's fate, etc, well that's not BBS now is it :)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, the continuation is definitely exciting. But if this is the second part, why the hell do you have to start all over again?
And it’s completely incomprehensible what to do just wander around the rooms and run into random events ... I didn’t dream of such a gameplay ...)
Well, the images ... aren't they taken from the first part? Right there, in principle, there is nothing particularly new and no, except for some little things, which is not significant ...
So the game is not yet happy, but not particularly frustrating. It's too early to draw conclusions. There is nothing to judge corny.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, original/first game is kinda abandoned. Dev teases sometimes for upcoming updates to keep the money flow alive, but it's not going anywhere. Even by small chance if he continues to update it, with current speed you're looking at 3-4 years minimum for a real progress let alone finishing it.

This game takes the flag from where the original left and tells a new story after few years gap with some slight modifications to personalities, actions, story, visuals, etc. So not an exact sequel.

Renders are completely done by SummmerP, no renders from the original game.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to hack Lisa's webcam? I am not able to do it. I get the same dialogue again and again.
So, the quick answer to this is...you can't. The reason why is one of two: either the dev didn't have it ready and broke that chain of events on purpose or he made a mistake.

To be more specific there are 4 stages to that event. You started the 1st where Bobby mentions:
""All I need to do is wait until she's out and get to work my hacking magic on that... lame G3."
The stage 2 (a function called lisa_take_advantage2) is unreachable, there is no jump to it in the code. There are however jumps to stage 3 and 4 (and renders to go with them).

My advice would be just to wait for version 0.1.2 which should get this and all the other fixes in there.

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
why is the walkthrough not attached to the main thread yet, and its locked on patreon so...what am i supposed to do if i dont know what to do huh xd
Edit: i got it, but i think someone should still attach it in the game thread

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to hack Lisa's webcam? I am not able to do it. I get the same dialogue again and again.
So, the quick answer to this is...you can't. The reason why is one of two: either the dev didn't have it ready and broke that chain of events on purpose or he made a mistake.

To be more specific there are 4 stages to that event. You started the 1st where Bobby mentions:
""All I need to do is wait until she's out and get to work my hacking magic on that... lame G3."
The stage 2 (a function called lisa_take_advantage2) is unreachable, there is no jump to it in the code. There are however jumps to stage 3 and 4 (and renders to go with them).

My advice would be just to wait for version 0.1.2 which should get this and all the other fixes in there.
Unfortunately, PB is correct. I apologize folks.
Can't believe you're all missing the tiny small but kinda nice scenes that follow up.
We are going to release a bug fix patch shortly.. it should be working as instructed on the walkthrough.
(and it will)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I perfectly understand that each author works in his own style. So let's just hope that I like SummerP's style more than DEV. Or at least it won't be that different.
Alas, many such fans of the original games spank not the original at all. And some kind of incomprehensible chimera in its own way, and alas, it comes out to them mostly pretty lousy.
Although there are examples that are different and for the better. It remains to be hoped that this will be such an example.

Reactions: SummmerP

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
I perfectly understand that each author works in his own style. So let's just hope that I like SummerP's style more than DEV. Or at least it won't be that different.
Alas, many such fans of the original games spank not the original at all. And some kind of incomprehensible chimera in its own way, and alas, it comes out to them mostly pretty lousy.
Although there are examples that are different and for the better. It remains to be hoped that this will be such an example.
which game is the original ?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Unfortunately, PB is correct. I apologize folks.
Can't believe you're all missing the tiny small but kinda nice scenes that follow up.
We are going to release a bug fix patch shortly.. it should be working as instructed on the walkthrough.
(and it will)
I haven't read the previous 12 pages but, since you're already working on a bug patch, I'll tell you the (mayor) ones I found. It seems that, since progress is linked to comfort level, and there are three different scenes (at least), if you miss one in the middle because you rise comfort from 2 to 4, you're lost for good, since you won't see any other scene out of the first one, and I'll explain.

Ms Ann in the sofa looking the remote: I think it was the first time, evening, I had comfort 1, offered to see a movie together, she rubbed MC's crotch with her knee, she got mad and left. The next time I saw that scene again I had comfort 5 with here (also 2 pts angry, don't know how to remove them) and we're stuck on that step, no progress, no difference at all, I can't see any other scene, evening or night, can't see any progress. Also, she's never showing at night...

EXTRA EDIT: I manually removed the upset points (2) and it seemed to be that; with 2 upset points Mss Ann didn't show more than once every few weeks; also, since I chose the evening event (upset +1) she wasn't showing at night, so no progress. I removed the upset points, skipped evening event and -BAM- she was there on Monday night.

I also missed the webcam thing but it seems it's a bug you're awared of already.

Also, Jenny is only level 1, she left for good and only appeared during the cemmetery event, then gone for good again.

I feel I've missed also one or two scenes with Lucy, although I couldn't tell (I think I'm missing one scene on the sofa with her in the mornings, at night I got the scene where MC was wanking and now ony "I miss her going out at nights")

EDIT: I forgot to congratulate you for your work, for a properly "long" initial release and for all your effor; you proved them wrong :) I have only a small request, if you may consider, the end night scenes with both sister is screaming for a HJ scene and cumming on them, and being this a perv MC game, I really missed that, a cumshot on Lucy's butt and another one on Lisa's face at least :-(

EDIT 2: I played using the incest patch, just in case anything I missed is related to this or not.

Last edited:

ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
Finally someone handle this. Thanks for your effort. There are lots of things have to improved but its better than nothing. i am sure you fix bugs on next release. IDK its a bugor not implemented yet i cant pass next view at some scenes. For example Kitchen scene with Lisa. She has something in her mouth and scene stops there. nothing happens next. Also when she was at backyard. only two scenes lying with bikini and scene freezes. there is one more with Lucy also. Again looking forward for next update to see game will keep the excitement of BBS 0.1. Thanks for your work.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes