3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

JTrue234

Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 1918297

Overview:
Bobby is a not so charming young lad who's desperately trying to get more intimate with and "responsible" towards the four girls he grew up with - but all in a very, very, very bad way.

BBS2 is a traditional, fun and immersive in-house sandbox adult game, with beautiful and relatable romantic interests for you to bully and chase around while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life, as a protagonist who's willing to use any tools at his disposal to turn their home into his own personal twisted little harem - be it love, romance, wealth, manipulation, coersion, psychotropics, harassment.. (you name it)
his depravities & schemes offset with that cozy homely scenario and characters to create a singular erotic experience

BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: SummmerP & Xaøs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1912757 View attachment 1912758 View attachment 1912760 View attachment 1912764 View attachment 1912765 View attachment 1912767 View attachment 1912776 View attachment 1912784 View attachment 1912788 View attachment 1912789 View attachment 1912791 View attachment 1912803 View attachment 1912804 View attachment 1912805 View attachment 1912807 View attachment 1912808 View attachment 1912864 View attachment 1912869
Is there a chance of getting rid of Mike?

Reactions: Gg Rg

seronis

May 9, 2022
Didnt even make it out of the intro before typos in dialog. MC mentions 'somethings never change' and 'somethings do'. You forgot the space between 'some' and 'thing'. While something is a word, it cant be used here

"A new chapter beggins" -> begins

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys, I'll be streaming on Picarto.tv while working on a scene or two for the next patch, starting in a couple hours.
Feel free to join.
And if my old mic is working, we can even chat while I'm at it.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Just started playing and I'm liking it so far. Nice renders. Lots of content.

Keeping a lot of the original elements while leaving room to expand the story in a new direction without losing the creeper feel.

Job well done.

It's a bit grindy but not too bad.

Reactions: SummmerP

seronis

May 9, 2022
The games hint says the MC should take time to have a shower or smoke when confused about what to do. Letting you know you'll get tips this way.

Please put in the shower equivalent of all the smoking scenes when you have time, maybe when you've got writers block but would like something to do so you feel productive. Smoking is a revoltingly disgusting putrid habit.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys, last night stream made me realize something sorely important.

Game is best played while listening to Billy Idol.
Yes.
I recommend starting w/ Rebel Yell.
That's all.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Exactly. It's a first release and there's a lot of renders in it. It gets the game going. There are a few rough edges here and there that can be easily fixed and by ONLY release 2 you can already have a game that is 10x better than BBS. People forget how terrible the gameplay is in BBS and give it a pass just because it fills a kink void that no other game does. But the english? Atrocious. Many of the renders (especially the early ones) are very weak, the gameplay with the grind that gets you the move past same images over and over...dear me. And that game is many years old and it's still shitty like that! All BBS2 needs is a few fixes and to keep the same kink spirit and it's golden.

Now, it's still too early to tell but the first release did give a bit of a vanilla vibe, meaning lewd stuff is happening but 'it's all fine' and 'oh this kid' and 'oh you're such a perv'. This no consequences, it's all natural and normal, everyone is quickly horny for each other like it's fate, etc, well that's not BBS now is it :)
I thought the writing was pretty good. Much better and amusing dialo than the original.

Reactions: SummmerP

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The games hint says the MC should take time to have a shower or smoke when confused about what to do. Letting you know you'll get tips this way.

Please put in the shower equivalent of all the smoking scenes when you have time, maybe when you've got writers block but would like something to do so you feel productive. Smoking is a revoltingly disgusting putrid habit.
How can you take the shower? I can’t figure it out.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes