3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I thought Lucy was the oldest in the original game? It changed in here? And also she looks a little different, is the model changed?:unsure:
The new lucy seems to be just a evil friend to me more than the bitch in the original game, can't say it is better or not.:whistle:
Let's just hope this will not be the same as the original one.:cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I'll be streaming today, a little earlier... 20:00 GMT (see if it suits you better)
See you then.

##############################

how to increase level of corruption.....help please
Corruption is not yet implemented, SS.
The idea is to have Comfort enabling new scenes, while Corruption allows you to move further on scenes you've already unlocked, w/ the girls behaving a little bit more submissive and Bobby feeling that it's time to get a little bit bolder.. (if know what I mean)

Could you let manual control over animations? Pics are going too quickly. cant wait for future updates ...
You mean "animations", right?
:whistle:
Yeah, that'd be amazing. We'll get to that, Xaos thought of that too.

I thought Lucy was the oldest in the original game? It changed in here? And also she looks a little different, is the model changed?:unsure:
The new lucy seems to be just a evil friend to me more than the bitch in the original game, can't say it is better or not.:whistle:
Let's just hope this will not be the same as the original one.:cautious:
Lisa is the oldest.

Characters are supposed to be a bit older here. The models were adjusted to support that.
Lucy's, in particular, though basically the exact same, has a tiny little bit of thrown in there.. mom's.
Her hair is also leaner, less puffy. It came to me as a slightly more mature look.

I carefully tried to make everyone feel a tad older. And not just on the looks.
So I had Lisa acting a bit more maternal towards Jenny and Lucy, and Bobby... since she's the oldest. And more serious on her role as the "trophy girlfriend".. (a feature that's there for Bobby to tackle, ofc)
And I had to have Lucy a little less of a brat, since she was originally portraited as a teenager. But I tried to keep that half bitch half bipolar half lesbian personality of hers still going. (it'll often come out as plain evil, sure.. but we'll get Bobby to turn that around soon enough)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies
Can the Dev remove this cringe?

Joking aside (It is cringe though) what's the deal on this game. Is it gonna be satisfying this time around? Cause from what I remember of the first one is that it was a terrible Grind fest. I recall playing one of the first versions and having to get my stealth/ninja or whatever to like 5 or 10 and then I had to do a dumb mini game to sneak into my sister's room. The last thing I remember doing was making the sister put a banana in her mouth. Then I quit. Better sandbox/less grind this time?

Reactions: Lucifer19962021

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick question: I was in the neighborhood and I read SummmerP's altercation with seronis talking about how "Seronis was full of shit" for writing such a harsh review. First off, learn to take criticism, that's 1.
2. He was the only helpful review I found in the reviews so far. The rest of the reviews were all sycophantic talking about how amazing it was (5 stars!) without describing ANY detail about WHY it was amazing. I don't usually review First releases for this reason.

3rd is this:
OH and the only actual sexual content at this point is NTR scenes where you watch an utter douchebag force your sis to makeout with him and give him a BJ. Witnessed by the MC. Who does nothing about it.
Why is there no NTR tag if this is the case? Very few of the reviews or comments make mention to it at all including your supposed tags. So are you just being disingenuous on purpose? An oversight? Give me something!

I like to think I give fair criticism, so if the above can be answered, feel free to give the proper context and explanation. As of now, it leaves me confused.

• Thinking Face

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Quick question: I was in the neighborhood and I read SummmerP's altercation with seronis talking about how "Seronis was full of shit" for writing such a harsh review. First off, learn to take criticism, that's 1.
2. He was the only helpful review I found in the reviews so far. The rest of the reviews were all sycophantic talking about how amazing it was (5 stars!) without describing ANY detail about WHY it was amazing. I don't usually review First releases for this reason.

3rd is this:

Why is there no NTR tag if this is the case? Very few of the reviews or comments make mention to it at all including your supposed tags. So are you just being disingenuous on purpose? An oversight? Give me something!

I like to think I give fair criticism, so if the above can be answered, feel free to give the proper context and explanation. As of now, it leaves me confused.
I think is also important to understand than most reviewers only want to rate or provide a score to the game. Since the site does not allow you to submit a score without giving some feedback, many reviewers just write some sentences to justify their view in some way and nothing more. In those situations, their review is not intended to provide insight about the game or help other users to decide to play the game or not. At least that was my case.

I´m not saying you´re right or wrong, I´m just addresing the point where you mention the usefulness of the reviews. Perhaps I´m mistaken, but that is the way I see it.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

3rd is this:

I should be spending my time more productively..
I'll try to be quick. And I will not start a discussion on the matter.
I'll gladly answer any game related questions/suggestions/criticism you might have, as long as it's respectful. (thought I made that clear before)
Flaming something and criticising it are different things. And yet it is kinda pointless to argue with disrespect, I believe we all have the right to stand for ourselves, every now and then.

I do take criticism, Larry.
The fact that I've been openly and widely listening to our community from the very start should've hinted that.
From polls to changes on the characters' models, I've been listening and answering to this community non-stop, both on our development thread and on discord.
But if you are yet skeptical about it, see the projected changes I've commited to make on the next patch, after reading through and assimilating the huge feedback we recieved since release. It's on patreon. Wait for it, and put my ability to take criticism to the test yourself.

Now, I never praised 5 star reviews as if that's what I wanted from you. I did ask for players who enjoyed the game for a positive review if they felt like doing so. The score system is a thing, and I do feel like it matters.
As a dev who's working his ass off to deliver the best that I can, I feel entitled to accept some positive responses there.
But also, as a dev who's working his ass off to deliver the best that I can and as a long time adult games enthusiast, I did get offended by a release version 1 star review whose author was constantly trying to make up as constructive criticism.
Whether there were valid points in it or not, that offended me. And I see no villany in stepping up against it.
You advocate for not reviewing a game on its release version but that's exactly was done here by that fella, w/ the lowest score possible.

Now, on the NTR matter, here's why I didn't add an NTR tag.
To my understanding, there's no NTR in the game.
Lisa is Bobby's sister. She's not his partner, his girlfriend, his wife, or a fling.. no.
And she has a boyfriend. A shitty ass boyfriend, but her boyfriend. There's a scene where they kiss (he also grabs her boob, lightly, on that same scene). And there's a scene where it's implied that she's giving him a blowjob.
You don't get to see the blowjob though, you see them in position and it's easy to figure out what's happening through the dialogue. It's not explicit. I even thought about having cum on her face as she stands up, but had it removed.
What I have planned for the game is for Mike to experience a reverse NTR, if you will. He plays with Bobby and it's annoying and it's all part of the drama - I'm building tension, and it'll be rewarded once you the player sways Lisa from him.. in a very NTR fashion, for naturally, as his sister, Lisa has no intention of getting intimately w/ Bobby.

Double check what NTR stands for, if you feel like that's what this is.

But the worse part of his comment, was saying that that is the most sexual content you'll get. That's a lie.
That is full of shit. It is not. It's a kiss, a quick boob feel and a blowjob you don't get to see.
That whole quote of his that you replied, is no criticism. It's just bullshit.
There are many rants in here, as reviews or just comments. I haven't responded to them. It's ok to rant on something you didn't like on the internet.
But he acted as if he was being constructive while openly lying and flaming my work, and I felt like I should say something.

So I did.
That's it.
I'm NOT going back on this, ok?
This is SP out.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021

3rd is this:

9df9c574dd573821ee7850a87cdeac43.jpg

• Haha

seronis

May 9, 2022
You watch her head bobbing on his dick. Thats not 'implied' thats explicit. And she is an actively pursued love interest. That makes it NTR. And currently when you factor in all the bugs, typos, and the ratio of looking at the MCs dick compared to looking at female content being just shy of earning the 2ns star is an accurate assessment.

You rate what a game is RIGHT NOW. Not what it will be in 3-5 years. I was kind enough in my review to suggest it will likely be quite good by the time its done.

There is still no reason to show FIVE SEPARATE CLOSEUPS OF HIS DICK every morning in game when you dont even necessarily see one good image of the sisters on any given day.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
annoying
You watch her head bobbing on his dick. Thats not 'implied' thats explicit. And she is an actively pursued love interest. That makes it NTR. And currently when you factor in all the bugs, typos, and the ratio of looking at the MCs dick compared to looking at female content being just shy of earning the 2ns star is an accurate assessment.

You rate what a game is RIGHT NOW. Not what it will be in 3-5 years. I was kind enough in my review to suggest it will likely be quite good by the time its done.

There is still no reason to show FIVE SEPARATE CLOSEUPS OF HIS DICK every morning in game when you dont even necessarily see one good image of the sisters on any given day.
annoying

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Sure, we've got nothing better to do till new updates come out so let's discuss the same stuff ad nauseum :)

NTR - If you get into a fluid definition of the term, like everyone on the internet likes to do these days because EVERYONE'S got an opinion on EVERYTHING, then you'll never get anything done. So going by the 'urban dictionary's definition' NTR is applied to the situations where the main character has a love interest and it gets 'stolen' by another and there's cheating involved. Main point being, you can't have a dude look at a couple on the street and say 'oh my gawd that girl is gorgeous, I love her and I gotta have her' and then call it NTR because she's having sex with her boyfriend when she doesn't even know the main. Please.
I get that this is what some of you want NTR to be, a love interest shown having sex with someone other than the main, but that's not NTR!

Ratings - Take the best game in the world, a 10/10. Now introduce a bug that crashes the game after 1 minute of gameplay. It's the best game in the entire world, but you can only play 1 minute. Now review it. The best game in the world is worth a 0.
My point is that it's irrelevant to rate and it's unfair to rate right now. What you can do is point out the likes and dislikes and the bugs so that it can get fixed and improved. Once that's done and you have a stable version THEN you can give it a rating based solely on the story, gameplay, renders, dialogues, UI, etc.
This comment is only valid for the player tho. If you're a developer then you need to accept that there are all sorts of people out there that will review for all sorts of reasons and fairness will never be the goal so you just have to ignore anything that isn't constructive :)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes