3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I had it ready a couple days ago, but that rigged water you can barely notice demanded half a duzen hours to render
and once it was done, I noticed a couple small mistakes I felt compelled to fix... and had to do it all over

Luckly I was out of time and out of scenes to render, so it wasn't much of an issue

Tomorrow I finish drafting/rendering all new scenes/images with Ann...
Got a week to finish the few extras from Lisa and Lucy that'll be on the next patch.

Then it's just Jenn.

Trivia:
. I posed that scene listening to Post Malone's Circles... the second pic came out of blue (I was only going to make a single one, at first) and the expression on Jenny's face really matches that tune

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I had it ready a couple days ago, but that rigged water you can barely notice demanded half a duzen hours to render
and once it was done, I noticed a couple small mistakes I felt compelled to fix... and had to do it all over

Luckly I was out of time and out of scenes to render, so it wasn't much of an issue

Tomorrow I finish drafting/rendering all new scenes/images with Ann...
Got a week to finish the few extras from Lisa and Lucy that'll be on the next patch.

Then it's just Jenn.

Trivia:
. I posed that scene listening to Post Malone's Circles... the second pic came out of blue (I was only going to make a single one, at first) and the expression on Jenny's face really matches that tune
Just keep on keeping on and I'll keep supporting. I'll be honest with you, I am very curious to see if you're able to put out a version 0.2 with everything from 0.1 fixed (including the main page of this thread)! ;)

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
Hell yes. Doesn't every man. Only a fool wld prefer a used car over a new one.
I am not saying that is wrong and ofc its better, but you cant complain that every women in the game has to be like that, you already have two other women with those traits, and besides what do you think lucy never had a boyfriend? its already mentioned multiple times just because it was offscreen doesnt mean she is a pure maiden, this thing with lisa makes for a better story and the reward will be much better, get a reality check ppl

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not yet, Mr. Bond. It's a slow burn type of game.
But we'll get there soon enough.
I hope so|!! :p
Man, few days off now, so i really am happy you releasing it in two (2) (Dos)(DEUX) days. ZWEI... So ive been told...
I know where you live ... :p

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes