3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
I just want to play these games again because they will help me remember everything. Pleased to hear from you soon with an update

I know I don't. I haven't even played it yet.
Thought about waiting for the next version to give it a shot but...

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
incest and p0rn are indeed fine medicines to help you w/ memory loss
about all those bobbys games your arts are the best... if you take some time to do it right, in time you can get a lot of money, beacouse this models re insane hot, and the pervs love this kind of games, you just need to dedicate sometime to get people trust back... for good money why not?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
about all those bobbys games your arts are the best... if you take some time to do it right, in time you can get a lot of money, beacouse this models re insane hot, and the pervs love this kind of games, you just need to dedicate sometime to get people trust back... for good money why not?
Money is the big one motivation for me to somehow make a return, yes. I'm broke.
I do think my girls look absolutely gorgeous, if I can be honest with you guys.
And I had lots of things planned for this game (.txt files w/ detailed scenes, story & character arcs and events).
I still got those. (they're on my phone)

But the game is 1080x720... I can't make a game that tight nowadays.
I can't animate very well and my PC is a not very powerful machine. And I lost 70% of all Daz files. (60% at best)
I'd need content and a very well put together and smooth progression system and game features.
And higher res images.
Though I know for a fact I can recreate nearly every scene with satisfactory precision.
It'd be herculean to get it going again.

But I am very proud of this game. Ashamed that I could not perform, but proud of what I did accomplish.

desktop2k.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowboy84 and jktugg

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
how broke are you, at least that's your main motivation to start again, I'm playing these games and I've seen a lot of developers, some are making good money, two things I've been observing, good models and consistency, good models you already have, Now you just need to make regular updates, every 2 or 3 months give the guys what they want, and then you will get what you want. If the work is good, sponsors will increase. Come here and talk to the guys, many of the sponsors come to F95 to check out the games, the devs, etc. Use this guy, Fooxied as an example, his game Steps Of Debauchery, he started less than 2 years ago and has many sponsors now. Check his game thread, he is very good doing advertising of his own game. THere are a lot of other good exemples... the thing is, dont make your sponsors fool and you will have your money.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
how broke are you, at least that's your main motivation to start again, I'm playing these games and I've seen a lot of developers, some are making good money, two things I've been observing, good models and consistency, good models you already have, Now you just need to make regular updates, every 2 or 3 months give the guys what they want, and then you will get what you want. If the work is good, sponsors will increase. Come here and talk to the guys, many of the sponsors come to F95 to check out the games, the devs, etc. Use this guy, Fooxied as an example, his game Steps Of Debauchery, he started less than 2 years ago and has many sponsors now. Check his game thread, he is very good doing advertising of his own game. THere are a lot of other good exemples... the thing is, dont make your sponsors fool and you will have your money.
I'll check it, yeah.
Thanks dav.

Reactions: davsun

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
BOBBY'S NIGHTSHIFT
a three part story focused on Jenny

_ _ _
Part 1 is currently under review... expect it to be available on Patreon and itch.io within the next 24hrs.
I'll share it here and release it to all members on Patreon after 72hrs.

_ _ _
Bobby's Nightshift is a three days miniseries about Jenny, that will eventually fit within the game.
It's my back on action debut.

Part 1 has over 300 images.
Some replayability.
Lots of Jenny.
Quite a bit of dialogue.
Plenty of Bobby, w/ and w/out Jenny. (mostly w/ her)
Supposed to serve as a light introduction to all the fun that we'll see later on, specially on the last part.

Part 2 is going to have roughly 100 images, and it should come out in october.

Part 3 is going to have roughly 200 images, and I plan to have it finished before december.

Expect the following tags to show up: anal / blowjob / peeing / submission

_ _ _
One more time, you'll find the links to it on my Patreon and itch.io pages... and here, eventually.
I made mac and android official ports as well. (though I am not sure if they're running well)

main_menu.png

See you in a bit.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bobby's Nightshift

Wassup, my boyz... Summer Penguin is here.

Today I want to introduce you to a commissioned work that happened to bring me back to BBS2.

Bobby's Nightshift is a three part mini-game that features Bobby and Jenny on an event that if I happen to continue with the main game, will eventually take part in it.

This one is the first bit, part 1 of 3.
It ain't large. It has over 300 images in it, a quick story arc and little replayability. But if you did enjoy the main game, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one as well.

Part 1 is just an introduction to what's about to happen.
Part 2 is going to be shorter but also more... spicy.
And Part 3 it's when it'll all go south... in a good way. (for Bobby, at least)

It'll be the first time I'll engage with sex scenes, and boy... I'll dive deep into it. Things are gonna get bad.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Let me know in the comments if you find any bugs or etc. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions to make.
I'll see you guys soon.

The mini-game is available for PC, mac and Android.
;D
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

• Hey there
Reactions: SummmerP
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes