3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This is a sequel to a remake of remake of a remake of a remake of a remake... I can keep going lol. I loved the original but at this point either actually DO IT or just hang it up and quit giving false hope to us. Plus this being a sequel or whatever it is. Ready to make people mad Where's the NTR tag. Original had huge potential with both a romance or ntr but we will see what happens.

Reactions: TankH04

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
It's funny that most men walking around town in real life are generally taller than the women, then we get to all the micro-men in these "adult" games. Seriously my 12 year old neighbor is taller than this protag. Are all of the developers actually underdeveloped? *shrug*

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
It's funny that most men walking around town in real life are generally taller than the women, then we get to all the micro-men in these "adult" games. Seriously my 12 year old neighbor is taller than this protag. Are all of the developers actually underdeveloped? *shrug*
So true hadn't really thought about it much till now. :KEK:

Reactions: The D0n and pheno

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
And hate to say it but honestly this remakes or sequel whatever you want to call them shouldnt get support till they actually get past the point of the original imo.

Reactions: Driver9r

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Without wishing to start a polemic:
It would have been better to download the files before
Most of the files here are in webp.
I checked the provided preview pictures -> png´s -> a reason for me not to download the game (personal preference^^)
And if the previews are png then there is a pretty high chance the game images are also in png -> experience

Also, png allows you to reduce the number of colours (for a Daz rendering, 24 bit depth, or even 16 bits or 8 bits can be enough) and then pngs take much less space than jpg.
Thats right, but I said nothing about rendering in jpg. I said releasing in png with image file sizes above 1MB is not efficient ;)

And XnView (XnConvert) can also do that
That´s also right, first "XnView" was an example, came into my mind first (because quite popular) and second "XnView" can be used for much more than only converting, much much more. Maybe if SummmerP starts using it he´s gonna like some features of the other functions to ... we´ll never know ^^

Reactions: SummmerP

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
has some bugs scattered.
1 in the intro with Lise, an image blurs
1 when i open the door at night after lucy wanted to make a phone call i crash.

For the rest it is not a makeover, it is the sequel to the game!
Go like this!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Pls dont put NTR unavoidable . And if you plan to put NTR, make it Optional, please. BBS was one of my first little games and I wanted to enjoy at 100% and I don't want my MC to be cuckold . ;)
The Dev likes NTR from what I read, so it's inevitable for it to be included in the game. Whether or not it'll be unavoidable is a different matter. Though, I think it is important to point out that the Dev doesn't consider the clear NTR in the first game, NTR. Just throwing that out there.

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
The Dev likes NTR from what I read, so it's inevitable for it to be included in the game. Whether or not it'll be unavoidable is a different matter. Though, I think it is important to point out that the Dev doesn't consider the clear NTR in the first game, NTR. Just throwing that out there.
NTR ? should come after alfa MC have done what have to be done with the girls , and as optional aditional stuf ,

first because no even main routes gonna be ended i ber

second if you do main routes , and advance on they then fine do some NTR , mainly it should be the MC doing the dark hardcore stuf , to the girls , but if no even do what have to be done ? the the other dude does it firs ? good luck geting suporters ....

and like that scene with the gun , yrah if is for good redention of the mc , weeell , is part of the plot , but please focus on THE PLOT THE PLOT
FOUS ON THE MAIN STORY AND ADVANCE THE relation ships with the main girls , they are 4or 5 , dont add more chars till the final as extra content

well Good luck , bet if the developer does updates and good updates with main story each 3 months , it should get many suporters , be ntr or no, at the end if 3 months updates.... then well take my money

Reactions: SummmerP
Oct 8, 2017
It sucks, when you think the old game will continue from yesterday, it stopped and the story will continue, then everything starts from scratch again, it's for the anus to fall off the ass

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
NTR ? should come after alfa MC have done what have to be done with the girls , and as optional aditional stuf ,

first because no even main routes gonna be ended i ber

second if you do main routes , and advance on they then fine do some NTR , mainly it should be the MC doing the dark hardcore stuf , to the girls , but if no even do what have to be done ? the the other dude does it firs ? good luck geting suporters ....

and like that scene with the gun , yrah if is for good redention of the mc , weeell , is part of the plot , but please focus on THE PLOT THE PLOT
FOUS ON THE MAIN STORY AND ADVANCE THE relation ships with the main girls , they are 4or 5 , dont add more chars till the final as extra content

well Good luck , bet if the developer does updates and good updates with main story each 3 months , it should get many suporters , be ntr or no, at the end if 3 months updates.... then well take my money
I don't know why you responded to me. I was just talking to someone about facts. One last thing, It's hard to read what you wrote, it feels all over the place. Regardless, Have a nice day!

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
How many different new Big brother games do you want to make for f95 ?
Devs on f95 : Yes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
this hardcore needs a patch!
Incest ??? And why she is Ms.Anna and not MOM ??? In every BBS version she is mom !!!
the dev has it set up to have it with or with out taboo but some were the code isn't switching ... so if someone thats better then me can fix it plz do, but for now here is a patch that i did. i made this on PC so idk if it works on MAC. If u have problems DM me

just extract to "BBS2>game" (were ur saves are). after that u should have a "scripts" folder and in that folder there should be only 1 file
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
So, BBS2 1st release is out. I shall write a review when the 2nd release comes but for now I shall offer some thoughts.

For any newcomers, this is a new game based on an existing game (Bad Bobby Saga) that is in eternal limbo (will it get an update? will it ever get finished?). It is not a remake of BBS and it is not a continuation of BBS, (it also has NOTHING TO DO WITH BIG BROTHER). It's simply a new game that sets it's timeline after the events of BBS and uses the same family and house so it will feel totally familiar, but it tries to tell a new and different story.
[Preach on]
Because it is a new game you should treat it like one, please do. Meaning there might be some bugs, some gameplay tweaks might be needed and most important of all, like any 1st releases, you can't expect to fuck everyone right away! Where would be the fun in that? Instead what you should be on lookout for are things like: are the renders any good; are there enough of them; is the english decent; are the story dialogues well fleshed out; how long till the next update; is the dev a good dev that communicates and is active. If you find these ingredients to be present then you should follow and support if you can.
[Preach off]

Reactions: redbear76
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes