3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I take it there is no content here like in the original? Only blue balls. If the creators of the remake more responsible, in a couple of updates here will be something to pay attention to. Because what the author of the original was doing, just a crime.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Why is it so vanilla? I liked how creepy he was and how he was a grade A perv that didn't have morals for real. This new him feels weird, and hearing about him failing the first time feels weirder. I don't want to sound bad here, but without Bobby being a little rapey everything feels foreign.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
SummmerP
I had much time playing in. I think it looks good. Characters look a little different which is good. Still they look like the other game.
Not sure why everyone hates this Bobby. I think he looks already and his not really a midget.

But i noticed that the renders for Liza seem not completely rendered. Will that be fixed? My eyes are just so tired so i will look in the game tomorrow.
Music is fine too, maybe not my choice but i am ok with. Usually i disable the music. I haven't checked but i hope that silly mini game from the original is not in there.
Keep it up.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
SummmerP
I had much time playing in. I think it looks good. Characters look a little different which is good. Still they look like the other game.
Not sure why everyone hates this Bobby. I think he looks already and his not really a midget.

But i noticed that the renders for Liza seem not completely rendered. Will that be fixed? My eyes are just so tired so i will look in the game tomorrow.
Music is fine too, maybe not my choice but i am ok with. Usually i disable the music. I haven't checked but i hope that silly mini game from the original is not in there.
Keep it up.
Well im not sure what to think. I;ve been palying for about 45 minutes and havent gotten anywhere sexually. The game mechanics give you no idea which room you're supoosed to go to when. Amd there is no option to go to work as a security guard to have fun there. I get that were starting from scratch and that we need to corrpiut the girls all o ver again bevause Bobby been sent to se rehab but there's less conetent than i thought thete would be. I'll keep playing, though, as i like the premise. As long as there is consistent update Im willing to pay for each update on Itch, but I'm not going to subscribe until I see consistent progress. the game is not as good so far as i hoped for te amount of time we've waited. But I'm willing to give the dev a chance to improve.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I tried for a while before I just quit in the middle. Too much changed and not in the good way; from their relationship with the mc, to all the other male characters who were randomly brought up, along with the change in the main characters' personality, I just can't bring myself to pretend like this is the BB I love.

Reactions: student00

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Good job with the intro and I can see the potential of where it can go. Keep at it and good luck. Try not to let the haters discourage you. I liked the game and can't wait for next chapter.

Jan 19, 2020
Summer!

Had fun playing the game, and I can see how much time and effort went into the design looking forward to future plans. In the future a walkthrough or to-do list would help for sure, just to make it easier to navigate the game.
Story-wise: I'm very interested in seeing what you do

suggestions:

Part of me wants to see more desperate choices/scenes that may/may not lead to a game over screen. ( purely cause Bobby has been away from them for so long and can control himself cause lord knows I can't lmao ;p)

Apart from that great first update!

Reactions: SummmerP
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes