3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Wow, a remake, and even worse models, I will give it a try, but if we don't get content with blondie(Forgot her name, the one that always gets drunk and has the lesbian friend), which is the only decent model, I will not even bother, the game will probably be abandoned as well anyway, these game and Big Brother are cursed lol

So Lucy, that is her name, now she is thicker? What is with the potbelly? Then there is the rest of the models that are ugly af, the sexiest one(if ugly af in this rendition) is the only one that has no "content" if you can call content what we get here, and then there is a TON of clipping issues, I am almost never one to complain but man, at least make the models the same they were, IDGAF about the clipping if the models look good

Last edited:

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Wow, a remake, and even worse models, I will give it a try, but if we don't get content with blondie(Forgot her name, the one that always gets drunk and has the lesbian friend), which is the only decent model, I will not even bother, the game will probably be abandoned as well anyway, these game and Big Brother are cursed lol

So Lucy, that is her name, now she is thicker? What is with the potbelly? Then there is the rest of the models that are ugly af, the sexiest one(if ugly af in this rendition) is the only one that has no "content" if you can call content what we get here, and then there is a TON of clipping issues, I am almost never one to complain but man, at least make the models the same they were, IDGAF about the clipping if the models look good
Where can I find the original version?
Is it named BBS?
PS:I can't find when typing BBS on F95

asero7k

Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
but this is not a remake ^^ am I wrong? timing comes after bobby messes up and it's been 2 years .....

all charters are 2 years old and the title is bbs2.

anyway nice work SummerP i like a lot

Reactions: SummmerP

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
a slow burn remake of a slow burn game! it means 2 times slow burn? well 2030 we gonna have fun things of this history! lol
Im joke, hope the best of this remake! Go summerP!

Reactions: SummmerP
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes