4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or just me not knowing how to do it, but I don't seem to be able to recharge my MP (ammunition points). I get bullets both as payment and from bullet caches when on missions, but I never seem to be able to recharge my MP with them. Am I doing something wrong?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or just me not knowing how to do it, but I don't seem to be able to recharge my MP (ammunition points). I get bullets both as payment and from bullet caches when on missions, but I never seem to be able to recharge my MP with them. Am I doing something wrong?
Open "menu" go in skill and chose a character, after that "reload"
You can find that skill even during battle... it s at the end where there is (for istant) knife attack

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
After I get to the fight in which you kill raiders on rooftops, you seem to get stuck -- I killed all the raiders and all the zombies, the area is clean, and yet I can't get out of there. Is that the end of the current version of the game, or am I missing something I should do to finish that particular battle?

Ashurgy

Jun 6, 2021
After I get to the fight in which you kill raiders on rooftops, you seem to get stuck -- I killed all the raiders and all the zombies, the area is clean, and yet I can't get out of there. Is that the end of the current version of the game, or am I missing something I should do to finish that particular battle?
I think you need to enter their building or something IIRC, but no there's more content after that part.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I think you need to enter their building or something IIRC, but no there's more content after that part.
I did, thanks. But then we went to Onyx Street, where everybody was dead... I was told to look for survivors, but couldn't find any. I killed all the zombies, crafted all I could craft, and now I'm again stuck -- all doors are locked or otherwise unaccessible. Is this the end of the game, or is there an exit I haven't thought of?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I did, thanks. But then we went to Onyx Street, where everybody was dead... I was told to look for survivors, but couldn't find any. I killed all the zombies, crafted all I could craft, and now I'm again stuck -- all doors are locked or otherwise unaccessible. Is this the end of the game, or is there an exit I haven't thought of?
Check all the bodies and make sure to go through all the doors (some you can only see a bit of light peeking through since they are below you on the screen).

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Wait EA, as in Electronic arts owns this game?
So EA has an adult game catalog?

Mind blown if true.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I'm not a patron but I do follow their patreon and was distressed to hear ntr almost got added.
Damn that sounds like a headache!! I am not a fan of NTR and never will be..I had high hopes for this game and I am sad to see that the game(was good wholesome game) is getting ruined by adding NTR into it, its like every good game is having NTR added in future. Apparently, dev wants to kill the good game itself by adding NTR into this game and I dont know who really gets off by seeing their love interests getting fooked by some other men? Looks like I wont be able to play the game anymore :cry:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Wait EA, as in Electronic arts owns this game?
So EA has an adult game catalog?

Mind blown if true.
EA refers to Early access as far as I know. I dont know why Electronic Arts would sell adult kinda game if it would I am sure it will make a goddamn news article in the newspaper on front page and I think it would be banned on selling this game on their origins and steam platform and their goodwill will be done for and I would be surprised too.

Memetic Hazard

Oct 12, 2019
That sucks. Was considering joining their Patreon. Took a look at the post and it seems like they'll end up adding ntr down the line. (n)

Damn that sounds like a headache!! I am not a fan of NTR and never will be..I had high hopes for this game and I am sad to see that the game(was good wholesome game) is getting ruined by adding NTR into it, its like every good game is having NTR added in future. Apparently, dev wants to kill the good game itself by adding NTR into this game and I dont know who really gets off by seeing their love interests getting fooked by some other men? Looks like I wont be able to play the game anymore :cry:

Guys, double back and re-read the post.

Dev said that they are:

1. thinking of adding NTR – so no final decision yet

2. adding as optional content – so you can skip and/or have it not even trigger

3. adding only on the Sub route – which is logically feasible since the Dom route is more romantic (-ish? Not really… a bit more by comparison to the Sub route I suppose?)

I think raising concerns and saying that you are disappointed with the direction the game development is heading is a bit premature. Looking at the facts, so far the dev stopped and retconned any NTR at the beginning.

Regardless, keep in mind that this is a simple democracy where the dev is checking with the general mood of their patrons, and the current mood based on the poll is not in NTR’s favor. If you are that concerned then simply become a patron, get your votes in next time, and help keep it in the direction you wish.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
EA refers to Early access as far as I know. I dont know why Electronic Arts would sell adult kinda game if it would I am sure it will make a goddamn news article in the newspaper on front page and I think it would be banned on selling this game on their origins and steam platform and their goodwill will be done for and I would be surprised too.
Good to know, although I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually did.
Seeing how there are tons of adult games on steam now and that EA's goodwill piggy bank has been emptied for years now. It is so bad they are now exploiting their negative publisher reputation as a shield for when their devs make dumb decisions, which has been plenty in recent years.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know about the refugees jobs? What does choosing Seb and Bart vs Jet and Mac do?

Reactions: Kak99

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
SAVE 10 is DOM
SAVE 6 is SUB

Personally i love more SUB... and consider to support the super developer on patreon that is doing a great work with this game :)

If you want to see all scenses you have to go back in base and go in dungeon in recollection room...
you need the ( global.rpgsave ) for the save file to work or it does not work :(

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes