4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
where is everyone ???? is this thread dead?
The game is now on steam and itch so no more free versions by the dev. This thread will only be updated if a pirate leaks updates here and without updates, people aren't finding much reason to come here. That's what I think.

Reactions: XMHK

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
The game is now on steam and itch so no more free versions by the dev. This thread will only be updated if a pirate leaks updates here and without updates, people aren't finding much reason to come here. That's what I think.
i see
thanks for the clarity

shikieiki153

Jan 25, 2021
Just finished the game, almost 6 hour of gameplay, there are only 2 pegging scenes that are in reality the same scene but with different dialogue. Don't think this game's for us.
I was stucked in the part the base was attacked by the zombies, could you please tell me how to pass it, kill all the zombies?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I was stucked in the part the base was attacked by the zombies, could you please tell me how to pass it, kill all the zombies?
You have to kill the zombies in the base proper (the center plaza) and check inside each of the buildings. You can also move the boxes to prevent more zombies from entering the plaza, but they reset everytime you enter a building so you gotta be quick.

Reactions: shikieiki153

shikieiki153

Jan 25, 2021
You have to kill the zombies in the base proper (the center plaza) and check inside each of the buildings. You can also move the boxes to prevent more zombies from entering the plaza, but they reset everytime you enter a building so you gotta be quick.
Thanks,so I dont need to kill all zombies.But I'm sorry that I have some doubts. Do I need to check all the bodies, or just need to enter the buildings? and I dont know if the passages to the base is part of the plaza.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks,so I dont need to kill all zombies.But I'm sorry that I have some doubts. Do I need to check all the bodies, or just need to enter the buildings? and I dont know if the passages to the base is part of the plaza.
Not sure, you need to trigger the flags inside each building, I think some are triggered automatically and some are triggered by interacted with important corpes, but you can take your time looking, time only moves for the map you're currently on.

shikieiki153

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure, you need to trigger the flags inside each building, I think some are triggered automatically and some are triggered by interacted with important corpes, but you can take your time looking, time only moves for the map you're currently on.
Got it,thank you very much!

Akatu

Dec 26, 2018
My bad. I will create a compressed version and upload that instead. Contains save file if you just want to view the scenes. You can also buy the game on steam if you want to support the developer.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BDSMApocalypse-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Why the fuck did this come with saves? I lost all my save data....
I'm done. This is the straw that broke my back. Its a feet game if you play submissively and all the stuff I grinded and worked hard to get in hopes this would improve down the line all gone Q_Q

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Why the fuck did this come with saves? I lost all my save data....
I'm done. This is the straw that broke my back. Its a feet game if you play submissively and all the stuff I grinded and worked hard to get in hopes this would improve down the line all gone Q_Q
Did you export the game into your old game folder and replaced all files? If so, then you're probably out of luck.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes