4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Noxurtica, if I may suggest something, consider updating the first post by adding your “Other games:” with links to them. Showing that you already finished some games is giving you at least the reputation of a dev, who finishes his work. That's a better reputation than quite a lot have.

Reactions: Hawaiianfacts

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
There's a missing file bug that says I'm missing audio/bgm/party.ogg, which pops up every few seconds after it first happens. It starts during the cutscene leading to the first scene with Scarlet in the sub route, right after the black screen after her drinking contest with Shaun but before the drinking contest with your character. Starts a few seconds after Scarlet says "And another one bites the dust." I've tried just throwing a short, silent .ogg file renamed to party.ogg in the audio/bgm folder, but it didn't fix the issue.

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
There's a missing file bug that says I'm missing audio/bgm/party.ogg, which pops up every few seconds after it first happens. It starts during the cutscene leading to the first scene with Scarlet in the sub route, right after the black screen after her drinking contest with Shaun but before the drinking contest with your character. Starts a few seconds after Scarlet says "And another one bites the dust." I've tried just throwing a short, silent .ogg file renamed to party.ogg in the audio/bgm folder, but it didn't fix the issue.
did u already restart ur game?
i get the same bug but already fixed after im closing the game than open the game again

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
did u already restart ur game?
i get the same bug but already fixed after im closing the game than open the game again
I did restart it and it didn't fix the issue. Maybe my save was too close to it, since I saved right outside the door before the scene.

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I did restart it and it didn't fix the issue. Maybe my save was too close to it, since I saved right outside the door before the scene.
i did the same thing like u did, but it can be fixed, i didnt know what happen with the apps u have

Akatu

Dec 26, 2018
Why the fuck did this come with saves? I lost all my save data....
I'm done. This is the straw that broke my back. Its a feet game if you play submissively and all the stuff I grinded and worked hard to get in hopes this would improve down the line all gone Q_Q
Lmao, I gave a warning that it had my save files. Plus there's a gallery so you can view the content at any time.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Lmao, I gave a warning that it had my save files. Plus there's a gallery so you can view the content at any time.
1) put your warning on the front page then
2) I don't care about the gallery, I put literally over a dozen hours of grinding to get a crap ton of grenades and the best gear for EVERYONE, I can't get that back
3) it really doesn't matter anymore, I lost interest in the game, that literally was the last straw. The sex stuff for submissive is mostly feet with a few other things that are done once, then back to feet; I was gonna keep going for the sake of seeing how the story plays out, but losing all my weapons and items sucks big time.

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
Copy any of the ".rpgmvo" files and rename it to "party.rpgmvo". That will fix the issue.

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
wait this ver is 4.1 why do i have 0.94 and is it me or is it bugged i cant seem to talk to clara after i transfer my save to the 4.3 one when we need to go to war with the warlord edit : i seem to fix it never mind and my game was a older version thank god

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
Anyone got past the paladin green orb portal? in ver 4.3 i reached there went through the portal and dialogue then its just a black screen with the UI

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes