4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 21, 2023
Lot of femdom and foot stuff in Genre, wanted to DL but saw last update was in January and wanted to wait until next update before doing so.

Any one roughly knows when next update might be?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Lot of femdom and foot stuff in Genre, wanted to DL but saw last update was in January and wanted to wait until next update before doing so.

Any one roughly knows when next update might be?
The game is getting regular updates. There was even an update about a week ago. It's just that this thread isn't being updated.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
I'm on the mission to kill all the raiders in Malhair's outpost. I can't even survive one round against the raiders they just obliterate me in the first round before any of my characters even get a turn. Theres like 10 of them and each of them has like 5 enemies in each encounter. Am I supposed to stealth kill them all or something that'll take like 100 quit/restarts. I'm Lv 9-8ish and didn't have a problem with anything until now.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
One gripe so far is that three characters are using milspec gear while one is using civvie gear. Anyone can get an AR15 but a full blown LMG, a burst capable SMG and a combat Shotgun? Those are rare beasts. Since Clara only does single shot normally maybe give her a high caliber rifle? It also would make more sense given her gun is listed as a "High damage, high accuracy" weapon. You have the Barret which is a favorite of anyone who likes cannons, the Dragunov which fits right in with the graphic style since anime girls always seem to use that one, the M110 which is semi automatic in case you were worried about the three shot move not making sense, the well known M24 and the little known TAC 50.

Also odd that the AR15 is the only named gun. LMG, SMG, Shotgun, AR15. Seems odd. Obviously the SMG is an MP5. The most overused SMG in media showing up in every single FPS game in existence because even cops have them which happens to be the origin of the SMG. The LMG could easily be a M249 but if you don't want it to be a commonly used/known/hyped military piece you can always opt for a XM250, RPD, M16 LSW, HK 21 or 23, or M2. For shotguns you can literally use anything as there are so many variants for almost every one of them. I'd suggest the Mossberg 590 since it's a standard 6 round 12 gauge. You don't even have to worry about explaining gun maintenance because you can make gun parts at the work benches which hints that these people know enough about their guns to make new parts as they need to so you can go hog wild on the specific names.

Second gripe is that stealth kills grant no loot or exp. It's more lucrative to fight them.

Really enjoyed this one though.

Reactions: Kanameer

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
So i'm not sure but i fell like this is the right place to post these, whit the game finished he's now working on stand alone dlc's using the games assets that will gives more screen times to underused characters of the main game. The demos of these games are here.

Dom - Apocalypse Warlord
Sub - Apocalypse Slave

SMASO

Feb 10, 2023
So i'm not sure but i fell like this is the right place to post these, whit the game finished he's now working on stand alone dlc's using the games assets that will gives more screen times to underused characters of the main game. The demos of these games are here.

Dom - Apocalypse Warlord Mega
Sub - Apocalypse Slave Mega
What are these two? The DLCs of this game? Or the other two games?

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
What are these two? The DLCs of this game? Or the other two games?
They are stand alone DLC for BDSM apocalypse, well the demos anyway. They are made whit assets from the main game but they did add some voice acting to the girls.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Dom - Apocalypse Warlord Mega
Sub - Apocalypse Slave Mega
Do you have the finished game?

H-RPG

Mar 23, 2021
anyone have full gallery save? I finished the game but i have missing scenes.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes