4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Not terribly. This one seems like it will be milked for a while, adding one mission and scene at a time.
oh boy well then imma stay away from it for a while till either its complete or has way more content because of the way its being milked

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Not terribly. This one seems like it will be milked for a while, adding one mission and scene at a time.
oh boy well then imma stay away from it for a while till either its complete or has way more content because of the way its being milked
Game is not being milked. Art takes time to collect. We never milk any of our games, and make an active effort to finish them as soon as possible. Our patreon makes all of $360, which doesn't even cover the cost of the art. Please don't make baseless accusations.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Game is not being milked. Art takes time to collect. We never milk any of our games, and make an active effort to finish them as soon as possible. Our patreon makes all of $360, which doesn't even cover the cost of the art. Please don't make baseless accusations.
I was only saying that based off what I knew

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry for the wording, didn't mean it in a negative sense. I don't see the problem of adding one update at a time of story progression and scenes, as long as you are delivering. And as far as I've been following, you have been doing so. It is a decent model, like a series. Did not mean you were milking the patreon money or something, but that you seemed to be following this model. And hey, I could always be wrong, I'm no authority here.

I'd only stay away from it if you really like already-complete games. Else there's no lack of content, in story and scenes both, and the gameplay is enjoyable. The musics are bangers too.

Personally I didn't find the nsfw content very inspired in comparison with prior works of the same author. Bit too much focus on feet and romance for my taste, several scenes and dialogs are too similar, some fetishes seem a bit poorly explored, and the whole dynamic between girls and protag seems a little bit odd.

If you want a game from the same author that is both finished (somewhat shorter than this one) and very inspired, there's Vampire's Slave. Loved the art, the scenes were incredibly sexy, the story and relation progression was great, and the gameplay was perfectly enjoyable - not terribly challenging nor it felt like a boring grind to me.

Daame

May 20, 2022
When i find that nobody updated the game on F95, with the latest version being out and even Steamunlocked having 0.4.3

:...)

• Sad
Reactions: Yukisyoma

StalkerDath

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone throw off the save from the moment when the main characters go to the second portal in the subway? My save is broken because of the new version of the game.

Daame

May 20, 2022
Can anyone throw off the save from the moment when the main characters go to the second portal in the subway? My save is broken because of the new version of the game.
i have the final saves for sub+dom, take it or leave it :)

Daame

May 20, 2022
What to do with the crates after Onyx street is overran by zombies.
check every room and npc, then reset crates to the position they were before camp was overrun( do it in that order, or the crates just reset to original position)

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes