3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 518327
Overview:
Explore a fun and colorful world filled with dungeons and secrets in this (almost) mouse only game, fight monstergirls in a unique type of battle that mixes puzzle, RPG and shoot'em up elements, create items and spells through the use of alchemy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-16
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 2020-01-15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About:

DOWNLOAD
Win Archive: - - - - -
Win Installer: - - - - -

View attachment 518322 View attachment 518323 View attachment 518324 View attachment 518325 View attachment 518326
please keep the Changelog updated as per site rules.

bar5t0

Mar 15, 2018
Been playing for 2 hours, still no BE. IMO if BE is supposed to be main theme of the game it should progress as you play the game, not be dependant on luck. Cos now I almost feel like I've just wasted 2 hours of my life, almost becouse game is pretty fun anyway. There is definetly too much going on in battles though. Have you though of separating puzzle and fighting somehow?

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I honestly can't imagine this on the switch. Espeicaly with how much dexterity you need to make things happen the way you want them to.

LoneCactus

Aug 22, 2019
I played though the entire demo and I've got to say that it was really enjoyable, it's nice and unique. A couple of things that ended up being a little annoying were the grind for certain materials and shape fights.

I went back and forth fighting the final boss again and again alongside any other spawns on the way and never really got the materials for that sleeve item (might be a me problem though since my combo counts weren't exactly great).

The shape fights, while a good change of pace when going through the demo for the first time, can get a little frustrating when trying to seek regular fights in the "endgame" so-to-speak, so having the option of maybe disabling them after you finish an area could be very usefull.

Other than those two points, you did a great job and I'm excited for the future of this game.

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
What's new in the newest patch?
Minor bug fixes, new tutorial sign scattered around, autofire mode and a confirmation window for exiting the game.

please keep the Changelog updated as per site rules.
I didn't realize it had to be formatted that way, that's my bad. Thank you!

Been playing for 2 hours, still no BE. IMO if BE is supposed to be main theme of the game it should progress as you play the game, not be dependant on luck. Cos now I almost feel like I've just wasted 2 hours of my life, almost becouse game is pretty fun anyway. There is definetly too much going on in battles though. Have you though of separating puzzle and fighting somehow?
It isn't luck dependant, you need to find power orbs and amplify characters at the big red crystal in the village. I don't plan on heavily changing the way the fights work, but I do want to make them more readable.

I honestly can't imagine this on the switch. Espeicaly with how much dexterity you need to make things happen the way you want them to.
It won't be easy but I do have a few ideas on how to make it work, but that's an issue for far far future me.

I played though the entire demo and I've got to say that it was really enjoyable, it's nice and unique. A couple of things that ended up being a little annoying were the grind for certain materials and shape fights.

I went back and forth fighting the final boss again and again alongside any other spawns on the way and never really got the materials for that sleeve item (might be a me problem though since my combo counts weren't exactly great).

The shape fights, while a good change of pace when going through the demo for the first time, can get a little frustrating when trying to seek regular fights in the "endgame" so-to-speak, so having the option of maybe disabling them after you finish an area could be very usefull.

Other than those two points, you did a great job and I'm excited for the future of this game.
I'll probably add hint for the harder to find items in the future. The one you're missing is the soft armband, it's dropped by fairies on B1F.
The shape fights being annoying has been brought up a few times, and while I do plan on making them more interesting, I'll also be adding ways to affect encounter rate to fix this.

blindreaper

Nov 15, 2019
not sure if this was bug fixed alr, but in the prev version, when a battle is over and you click the center again where the enemy was, before it spews out the loot, it allows you to refight the battle. Bit exploitable to a degree since although you don't get the loot, you still get the EXP, meaning you can keep grinding the same mob (I did this to hit 20) without having to deal with RNG of spawn and mob type. It also allows you to reset the loot drops so you can keep fighting till the loot drops what you want. (did this as well to farm Fairy Dust)

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
not sure if this was bug fixed alr, but in the prev version, when a battle is over and you click the center again where the enemy was, before it spews out the loot, it allows you to refight the battle. Bit exploitable to a degree since although you don't get the loot, you still get the EXP, meaning you can keep grinding the same mob (I did this to hit 20) without having to deal with RNG of spawn and mob type. It also allows you to reset the loot drops so you can keep fighting till the loot drops what you want. (did this as well to farm Fairy Dust)
Hah I guess that's one way to do it X)
It's been fixed since then, but it actually sounds kinda cool and really useful... Maybe I should look into a way to implement this as an actual mechanic.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I can see why you'd want to get it on switch, Though that seems to mainly to play to a japanese audience. Most western types wait for ecchi games on Switch or PS4 wait for them to hit Steam then add mod it to be lewder, and since pc gaming is picking up in Japan.. .Well at the end of the day you go for whatyou want. I think it's worth making it a full on hentai game with actually interesting/enjoyable gameplay behind it rather than censor it on hopes of getting it on console

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
How do you do the shell puzzles? I can't find any hint anywhere.
Which one exactly are you referring to?
I can see why you'd want to get it on switch, Though that seems to mainly to play to a japanese audience. Most western types wait for ecchi games on Switch or PS4 wait for them to hit Steam then add mod it to be lewder, and since pc gaming is picking up in Japan.. .Well at the end of the day you go for whatyou want. I think it's worth making it a full on hentai game with actually interesting/enjoyable gameplay behind it rather than censor it on hopes of getting it on console
Honestly the main reason I want the game on Switch is because I think it would be cool, I haven't really put any thought in it past that...
Oh I'm not censoring anything, this is what I wanted to do since the beginning, console or not. If mods are made to make it lewder in the future, I don't mind at all.

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
Which one exactly are you referring to?

Honestly the main reason I want the game on Switch is because I think it would be cool, I haven't really put any thought in it past that...
Oh I'm not censoring anything, this is what I wanted to do since the beginning, console or not. If mods are made to make it lewder in the future, I don't mind at all.
I figured out how to do it, but I can't find all the hints. Stuck looking for 2 more. Also stuck on the red crystal puzzle under water. No idea on that one.

EDIT: I eventually figured it out. You need to do the Four Ruby puzzle to complete the shell puzzle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosebecc

horribleperson

Aug 21, 2018
The game freezes/softlocks when you run away from nightmare after losing, can't do anything or click on anything

Had to close the game and lost a lot of progress and stuff

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
The game freezes/softlocks when you run away from nightmare after losing, can't do anything or click on anything

Had to close the game and lost a lot of progress and stuff
Damn I'm sorry, I'll look into this and fix it ASAP.

Edit: it's been fixed in the latest update, but it'll take me some time to upload it here.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Night armband and Tea set description is incorrect (mixed up Chain & Energy).

Does the tea set's drop+1 works, by the way? And if it does, what does it actually do?

Reactions: Nosebecc

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
Night armband and Tea set description is incorrect (mixed up Chain & Energy).

Does the tea set's drop+1 works, by the way? And if it does, what does it actually do?
Indeed, it seems I messed up some values, good catch! I'll fix this soon.
The drop+1 doesn't work right now, but it's supposed to guarantee at least 1 item drop for every non shape fight.

shinjiwasahero

Jan 20, 2020
Alright, I officially feel stupid. I'm trying to do the alchemy puzzle for the Very Stretchy Bra. I'm constantly off by one tile. The alchemy system probably needs some hints or something, because if you can't figure it out (and there's no wiki with the solutions) it's just a brick wall.

Oct 27, 2019
Honestly, the puzzles in this game are too hard, or at the very least should not be tied to the main forms of progression(alchemy and amplification)

Most of the content is very enjoyable, and some of the secrets are quite fun to find.
But when somebody gets stuck on some specific puzzle or secret, (and there isn't any walkthroughs for assistance) they are more likely to drop the game than stick with it.

which is really unfortunate, because there is a lot of cool gameplay concepts and great artwork involved.

PS
for example, I have spent about 2 hours on just the purple tower, first trying to find who drops the armband necessary, then trying to solve the alchemy for it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes