3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 27, 2019
In comparison, I've finished both bosses 4 times, solved the sandcastle instantly, and solved the secret cave as soon as I read the instruction sign(which I decided to read because of somebody here), and still haven't found where the puzzle room is.

Oct 27, 2019
The puzzle room is on F1, which is listed in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. It has 5 of the zig-zag puzzle pieces, and can be found without falling after beating the game once.

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
Alright, I officially feel stupid. I'm trying to do the alchemy puzzle for the Very Stretchy Bra. I'm constantly off by one tile. The alchemy system probably needs some hints or something, because if you can't figure it out (and there's no wiki with the solutions) it's just a brick wall.
Yeah I've been getting this complaint a few times, there will be a hint shop in the final game. The first correct move for the Very Stretchy Bra is to exchange one of the stretchy cloths with one of the angry souls.

Honestly, the puzzles in this game are too hard, or at the very least should not be tied to the main forms of progression(alchemy and amplification)

Most of the content is very enjoyable, and some of the secrets are quite fun to find.
But when somebody gets stuck on some specific puzzle or secret, (and there isn't any walkthroughs for assistance) they are more likely to drop the game than stick with it.

which is really unfortunate, because there is a lot of cool gameplay concepts and great artwork involved.

PS
for example, I have spent about 2 hours on just the purple tower, first trying to find who drops the armband necessary, then trying to solve the alchemy for it.
Fair enough, sorry about that... I do plan to add a percentage of map discovered and of chests opened per map, as well as different kinds of hints for puzzles, recipes and secrets. I think this will make it easier to know where to go/what to do.

Congrats on the exposure:

Thanks! This is so cool! :D

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, the puzzles in this game are too hard, or at the very least should not be tied to the main forms of progression(alchemy and amplification)

Most of the content is very enjoyable, and some of the secrets are quite fun to find.
But when somebody gets stuck on some specific puzzle or secret, (and there isn't any walkthroughs for assistance) they are more likely to drop the game than stick with it.

which is really unfortunate, because there is a lot of cool gameplay concepts and great artwork involved.

PS
for example, I have spent about 2 hours on just the purple tower, first trying to find who drops the armband necessary, then trying to solve the alchemy for it.
You need to make the night armband for the purple tower, and the armband used in the recipe is actually the fairy's dress

Oct 27, 2019
I know. Its the alchemy I'm stuck on now.

It just took me a few hours because nothing in the game tells you where to find the armband, and the alchemy is really hard.

kasaneteto

Aug 26, 2018
What's poppin perverbs, I decided to extract the textures from the game instead of attempting to play it. Here are the fruits of my labor:
Happy fapping <3

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
What's poppin perverbs, I decided to extract the textures from the game instead of attempting to play it. Here are the fruits of my labor:
Happy fapping <3
The game is quite fun, you should definitely play it if you enjoy puzzle games! The textures alone don't really capture the beauty of the art(unless you're into floating disembodied chests. Not judging if you are :D) The mechanics are a bit hard to grasp at first, but once you get the hang of it combat is a breeze.

One other thing, what program did you use to extract the data.win file?

Reactions: kasaneteto

exarhentai95

May 5, 2019
This game is really nice, but as a color blind I find some difficulties on the hardest puzzles like the F1 one.

There will be an option in the future patches for color blindness like a darker green or the color in the description (i.e. "A blue mana pellet") ?

Keep up the awesome work!

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
This game is really nice, but as a color blind I find some difficulties on the hardest puzzles like the F1 one.

There will be an option in the future patches for color blindness like a darker green or the color in the description (i.e. "A blue mana pellet") ?

Keep up the awesome work!
Ah damn sorry, I added symbols on the shards hoping it would do the trick. Telling the color in the description is probably the simplest and most effective solution, i'll do just that!

Reactions: exarhentai95

kasaneteto

Aug 26, 2018
The game is quite fun, you should definitely play it if you enjoy puzzle games! The textures alone don't really capture the beauty of the art(unless you're into floating disembodied chests. Not judging if you are :D) The mechanics are a bit hard to grasp at first, but once you get the hang of it combat is a breeze.

One other thing, what program did you use to extract the data.win file?
Yea I tried at first but I really just wanted to see some tiddy, can you really blame me?
As for the extraction, I used a program called Quick BMS which is popularly used in the extraction of Undertale files. Using that program and a .bms script that someone in the Undertale community forums made you can extract data.win files into all its subfolders. For this game you can also extract all the audio if you like the music as well, I just decided to upload the textures though.

Relevant links:
| .bms Script yoyogames.bms |

| Quick BMS |

exarhentai95

May 5, 2019
Ah damn sorry, I added symbols on the shards hoping it would do the trick. Telling the color in the description is probably the simplest and most effective solution, i'll do just that!
You did a great job with the symbols, it's easier to recognize the colors now. :)

Reactions: Nosebecc
Oct 30, 2018
Dang. I come here with the intent to fap to 6 or 7 poorly rendered images acquired over 4 hours of no effort, no auto-dash, machine translated RPGMaker glitch-fest, while squinting into an 800x600 window -OR- a handful of quality images from a CGI set acquired through the classic *hold ctrl for 3 minutes, save game, pick option 1, hold ctrl for 4 minutes, load save, pick option 2* quest.

But no.

Here I stumble upon a damn well crafted, unique, quality game with actual potential and engaging gameplay. Not what I came here for >:[

How dare you, a community involved, responsive, talented developer with clear intentions of a project end-goal and regular meaningful updates, tease me with boobies and then make me realize what I have really been craving is more critical thinking and problem solving stimuli in my precious after work hours. I think you are my worst enemy right now, and I love you. Keep up the awesome work.

*super serious time*

Others have addressed most of my would-be complaints, so I only have one simple suggestion as of now. Would you please consider making the gosh darn highlighted current location on the mini map a different color or more bold? This will definitely sound selfish (because I guess it is), but colors and contrast are a huge deal for me in games as I have a type of colorblindness. While the rest of your game is so wonderfully vibrant, I can't see my location on the map for shit! I have to carefully note where I enter the map and navigate by counting the squares and the 2D movement animation throws me off a little when I select to move forward or back (North or South?)

I don't know if this is an issue in this specific case for anyone else because, many times, I'll see exactly what others see, while other times I can't help but feel crippled because certain colors are indistinguishable to me. I can see the bold corner effect of the current location on the map but I guess I just get frustrated not knowing if it looks like an obvious bullseye for other people and I sound whiny or if that shit is actually difficult for everyone to see.

Again, thank you for your work. I love seeing games of any kind built with real passion and intent.

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
Dang. I come here with the intent to fap to 6 or 7 poorly rendered images acquired over 4 hours of no effort, no auto-dash, machine translated RPGMaker glitch-fest, while squinting into an 800x600 window -OR- a handful of quality images from a CGI set acquired through the classic *hold ctrl for 3 minutes, save game, pick option 1, hold ctrl for 4 minutes, load save, pick option 2* quest.

But no.

Here I stumble upon a damn well crafted, unique, quality game with actual potential and engaging gameplay. Not what I came here for >:[

How dare you, a community involved, responsive, talented developer with clear intentions of a project end-goal and regular meaningful updates, tease me with boobies and then make me realize what I have really been craving is more critical thinking and problem solving stimuli in my precious after work hours. I think you are my worst enemy right now, and I love you. Keep up the awesome work.

*super serious time*

Others have addressed most of my would-be complaints, so I only have one simple suggestion as of now. Would you please consider making the gosh darn highlighted current location on the mini map a different color or more bold? This will definitely sound selfish (because I guess it is), but colors and contrast are a huge deal for me in games as I have a type of colorblindness. While the rest of your game is so wonderfully vibrant, I can't see my location on the map for shit! I have to carefully note where I enter the map and navigate by counting the squares and the 2D movement animation throws me off a little when I select to move forward or back (North or South?)

I don't know if this is an issue in this specific case for anyone else because, many times, I'll see exactly what others see, while other times I can't help but feel crippled because certain colors are indistinguishable to me. I can see the bold corner effect of the current location on the map but I guess I just get frustrated not knowing if it looks like an obvious bullseye for other people and I sound whiny or if that shit is actually difficult for everyone to see.

Again, thank you for your work. I love seeing games of any kind built with real passion and intent.
lol thank you! I'm happy to see you enjoyed it this much :D

Honestly the map was the first thing I expected people to complain about, and yet you're the first one to do so. It used to be worse, if you can believe it. I plan on making it bigger, and since current room color is a problem I'll look into making it more noticeable as well.
Something that might work in the meantime would be to click on the note button, write anything, then click it again. This will flag the room as having a note, which makes a (too) small red triangle appear on it. This isn't ideal, but hopefully it will help!

Reactions: availableusername

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Now with a release date :LOL:

Game mechanics are fine, but if anything:
- making BE optional. I like level 1 sizes, I miss them now there only are fat cows around... Sigh.
- making movement a tad faster, or having shift (or something) skip the animation.
- some actual R18 stuff. Or at least some R16 funny ecchi.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

- making BE optional. I like level 1 sizes, I miss them now there only are fat cows around... Sigh.
- making movement a tad faster, or having shift (or something) skip the animation.
Regarding your requests - the developer has stated that the monster girls will have customizable bust sizes in the next big release. As for the R18/R16 - they wish for the game to be on the Nintendo Switch, which would be nigh impossible if there is more ecchi than as of now.

Reactions: Nosebecc

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020

Thanks!
I had to give a release date in order to get the game on DLSite, but I don't actually know when the game will be ready.
You can change your characters back to rank 1 size with the minus button on the spell card. I'd like the wild monstergirls to be customizable under certain conditions as well, in a future version.
Sure, I'll look into a way to speed up movement!
And yeah, as James said, it's very unlikely for the game to become much more ecchi than it currently is. Even if the Switch version doesn't happen, I'm not planning for it.

Oct 30, 2018
lol thank you! I'm happy to see you enjoyed it this much :D

Honestly the map was the first thing I expected people to complain about, and yet you're the first one to do so. It used to be worse, if you can believe it. I plan on making it bigger, and since current room color is a problem I'll look into making it more noticeable as well.
Something that might work in the meantime would be to click on the note button, write anything, then click it again. This will flag the room as having a note, which makes a (too) small red triangle appear on it. This isn't ideal, but hopefully it will help!
So the map does suck and it's not just me! Lol. Thanks for your reply. It's still a wonderful surprise when someone really cares about what they are creating.

Yes the notes help, and I've recently realized I can click on the map location and make a note without being at that exact spot. I saw your notes that Vuu now states the mana colors out loud. I have not played the most recent version but that sounds wonderful.

I guess I do have one very simple suggestion now: Arrow UP does not necessarily mean north, it could also mean go up one floor. You could either change the arrow icons to "up"/"down" when it applies to the current area or maybe even when the arrows are scrolled over with the mouse, the stairs/passageway/left direction or whatever gets highlighted on the screen. Definitely not necessary but I think it could make navigation a little more intuitive.

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
So the map does suck and it's not just me! Lol. Thanks for your reply. It's still a wonderful surprise when someone really cares about what they are creating.

Yes the notes help, and I've recently realized I can click on the map location and make a note without being at that exact spot. I saw your notes that Vuu now states the mana colors out loud. I have not played the most recent version but that sounds wonderful.

I guess I do have one very simple suggestion now: Arrow UP does not necessarily mean north, it could also mean go up one floor. You could either change the arrow icons to "up"/"down" when it applies to the current area or maybe even when the arrows are scrolled over with the mouse, the stairs/passageway/left direction or whatever gets highlighted on the screen. Definitely not necessary but I think it could make navigation a little more intuitive.
Good to know they help! I might actually do one last update to the demo, improving the map a bit and a few other things.

I don't really want the player to be able to change floor through a button click, or even highlight stuff since some stairs can be hidden/unaccessible, but adding an icon between the arrows denoting the presence of stairs or other movement related objects in the current room could be a good intermediate solution. I'm adding this to the TO DO list, thank you!

Reactions: availableusername
Oct 30, 2018
Good to know they help! I might actually do one last update to the demo, improving the map a bit and a few other things.

I don't really want the player to be able to change floor through a button click, or even highlight stuff since some stairs can be hidden/unaccessible, but adding an icon between the arrows denoting the presence of stairs or other movement related objects in the current room could be a good intermediate solution. I'm adding this to the TO DO list, thank you!
Oh yeah, definitely don't give away the location of any hidden passages or be able to warp around the map, I think that might kill the appeal of the game. It's not that confusing if you pay attention, I just thought it would be a bit more intuitive to navigate the map.

Edit: I give up on the night armband puzzle. I get like 30 precious minutes of alone time after work each day so if someone could DM me it would much appreciated.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes