AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
how do i get with horse men
You can get it by taking the repeatable Horseman quest, which appears on certain in game days.
Once you take the quest, you can find him west of Morya, in the farmlands.
To get the scene, you need a certain level of corruption and make specific choices, but I will let you discover them by yourself ;)

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
im getting this box when i try to purchase the tower of god key View attachment 3677810
Hello!

I suggest using this pannel that reload some data for the cave donjon key.
It should correct that bug, to make your save compatible with that new release version

1716846248698.png

1716846271012.png

Please confirm me if it indeed correct that bug!

Also, can you confirm me that you loaded a save in version 1.0.x into the release 1.2 ? Since for v1.2 I removed load from v1.0 to v1.1 to get the load from v1.1 to v1.2, there might be some things missing for you.

If you are still experiencing that issue even after clicking on the link, I will get you a fix to have that issue resolved

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Yep, I confirm that is the case.
What version is it from? v1.0.0 ? v1.0.1 ? v1.0.2 ?

If needed, I can get you a fix so that it hard reset that item data for your save, but I'm not sure if there won't be other item on which you might have problem for, if it were indeed corrupted

ExiaLEN

Aug 28, 2018
cant really remember, and dont worry about it, its not going to take to long to get back to that level

Reactions: AzLa1
Sep 26, 2020
im getting this box when i try to purchase the tower of god key View attachment 3677810
Just a thought:
GIMP 2.8 is free, and lets you select just the relevant part of the screenshot to upload, leaving out the bookmarks bar full of information about your interests and subscriptions and the URL bar with your username on that computer included in it.
You might want to install GIMP and post slightly smaller screenshots in future.

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

I just published the major release 1.2.0. It is available on the links bellow and on itch.io.
This update includes significant improvements to the game (content, enhanced visuals, ...). You can find bellow the changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
how do you catch stuff or how do you play exactly? I cantgo anywhere, mountain pass blocked and the shop only sells camping gear, seems stuff limited? how do you get rid of arousal even

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
No joke one you your top priorities should be to do the prison so you can get rid of bandits. I mean what do I do literally always having 2 bandits with me. even if it just a small when you came back to town you passed them to the guards and got 20 gold for your service. Having these bandits with me like all the time just feels wrong

Also 20% arousal each day is just too much. Sometimes it takes me 3 days to get that crap down to 10-15% because masturbation is literally useless. you orgasm lose 15% than are forced to sleep and get a new 20%.

I do love the new companion though such a cutie

Last edited:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello!

how do you catch stuff or how do you play exactly? I cantgo anywhere, mountain pass blocked and the shop only sells camping gear, seems stuff limited? how do you get rid of arousal even
In the guild, you can check the quest at the mission board. Early game, you have to follow that linear path in order to slowly unlock the different part of the game and getting used to the gameplay.

No joke one you your top priorities should be to do the prison so you can get rid of bandits. I mean what do I do literally always having 2 bandits with me. even if it just a small when you came back to town you passed them to the guards and got 20 gold for your service. Having these bandits with me like all the time just feels wrong

Also 20% arousal each day is just too much. Sometimes it takes me 3 days to get that crap down to 10-15% because masturbation is literally useless. you orgasm lose 15% than are forced to sleep and get a new 20%.

I do love the new companion though such a cutie
I've taken note for the bandit thing. I indeed forgot about them :poop:
Regarding arousal, that's indeed something that will need proper balancing, but that might need to wait a stat rework I have in mind.

PS : thanks for the feedback :D

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes