AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
I can’t get through the caves, for some reason there is no way out
Hello!

For the cave, you can buy the map in the different in game shops (Morya, Monbourg, ...).
You can also find another version in the thread here:

Yep,

Not the prettiest schema I've done, but please find bellow a quick map of the cave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
The goblin quest is bugged, it dont avance time so you can take the quest, go and resolve it, go back and turn it and take it again ad infinitum (i take it 3 times before noticing there was still monday morning), also doing the conversation option should increase your corruption when you tell the guild you find nothing

Reactions: AzLa1

snipa008

Jan 17, 2021
the 20th level tower quest is also bugged..the guild does not recognize it once it is completed..just fyi

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello !

The goblin quest is bugged, it dont avance time so you can take the quest, go and resolve it, go back and turn it and take it again ad infinitum (i take it 3 times before noticing there was still monday morning), also doing the conversation option should increase your corruption when you tell the guild you find nothing
Thanks for spotting that, I will work on it to prevent the player from repeating it as much as they want on a same day.

the 20th level tower quest is also bugged..the guild does not recognize it once it is completed..just fyi
Thanks for spotting that. There was an inverted condition in the code (happening only if you did the tower multiple times).
It will be fixed for next release.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i was wipping the tower of gods and then i found a wyvern on floor 14th, it wipe ME out and only did 15% damage u.u

next time i found what its weak against

Last edited:
  • Haha

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
in the threesome with Az and Gabriel you have this:

"With a forceful motion, the tip of [undefined] bulging shaft stretched your vagina just enough to enter. In an instant, you felt the 8 cm diameter of his shaft's flare forcefully penetrate all the way, reaching the back of your vagina.
At the same time, Gabriel slided in your ass all the way to his knot."

on [undefined] it should say "Az"

the 2nd parraf after you have the phrase " But it didn't prevent him from from moving "

• Wow

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Its the same with the horseman quest

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
did you really add the spell party heal? 75 magic to be able to learn it, is a bit to MUCH in my opinion

Sprout.jpg

Selling 5 sprouts while you have only 5 sprouts delete the option to sell the roots permanently

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
i was wipping the tower of gods and then i found a wyvern on floor 14th, it wipe ME out and only did 15% damage u.u

next time i found what its weak against
.30-06 black-tip?
Pretty much everything's weak against .30-06 black tip.
"With a forceful motion, the tip of [undefined] bulging shaft stretched your vagina just enough to enter. In an instant, you felt the 8 cm diameter of his shaft's flare forcefully penetrate all the way, reaching the back of your vagina."
8 cm? Jesus.
Smaller than the 11.14 cm of a newborn's head, but still, ouch.

• Haha

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
in the threesome with Az and Gabriel you have this:

"With a forceful motion, the tip of [undefined] bulging shaft stretched your vagina just enough to enter. In an instant, you felt the 8 cm diameter of his shaft's flare forcefully penetrate all the way, reaching the back of your vagina.
At the same time, Gabriel slided in your ass all the way to his knot."

on [undefined] it should say "Az"

the 2nd parraf after you have the phrase " But it didn't prevent him from from moving "
Thanks, it has been fixed for next release! :D

did you really add the spell party heal? 75 magic to be able to learn it, is a bit to MUCH in my opinion
I have the balancing topic in mind for a future release. It might wait for few more gameplay element to play with before doing it though.

Selling 5 sprouts while you have only 5 sprouts delete the option to sell the roots permanently
Yep, there was indeed an error in a condition, it has been fixed, thanks for reporting that bug!

8 cm? Jesus.
Smaller than the 11.14 cm of a newborn's head, but still, ouch.
And you didn't get to see the current scene with an ostrich egg :eek:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello Centar!

Thanks for reporting those two issues.
For the first one with the horse, it happened only in case were you won against Kozroth after fighting a monster than can be captured. It has been fixed for next release :)

Regarding Boloyam Caravan, it is indeed not there for now.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Oh there is a bug in the masturbation code result in soft lock.
If it is late + too horny to sleep + gone to masturbate + stop masturbate at high lust state=locked out:rolleyes:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Oh there is a bug in the masturbation code result in soft lock.
If it is late + too horny to sleep + gone to masturbate + stop masturbate at high lust state=locked out:rolleyes:
Hello!

Did you get that bug in the last version available? (1.2.0)
It should have been fixed with it. If you are indeed on it, I’m gonna look into it.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes