AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for info!

I've made changes for the next release so that it can't happen again. I will also add a "debugg" option that will allow the player to go to the next morning by using it.
For your current save and before the next release, I would sadly suggest to click the "go back" button to change your past actions to prevent this soft lock.

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Thought this was supposed to be fixed but can't go past the horeseman even in v1.1.1 or v1.2.0. Any way to fix this?
Hello!

That's weird, it looks like your text is from an outdated version and not 1.2.0. It indeed should be fixed with 1.2.0...
If you are with at least one companion, you should have more text and the "go back option". If you are alone, you have a text you shouldn't have and are missing the options to go further.
If you loaded your 1.1.x save into 1.2.0, can you try again after removing and adding again your companions?

Bellow the part of the 1.2.0 code, and the part of the conditions you were in don't make sense. I just tested it again and on 1.2.0 it works fine...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Hello!

That's weird, it looks like your text is from an outdated version and not 1.2.0. It indeed should be fixed with 1.2.0...
If you are with at least one companion, you should have more text and the "go back option". If you are alone, you have a text you shouldn't have and are missing the options to go further.
If you loaded your 1.1.x save into 1.2.0, can you try again after removing and adding again your companions?

Bellow the part of the 1.2.0 code, and the part of the conditions you were in don't make sense. I just tested it again and on 1.2.0 it works fine...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quick question: Does the Horseman quest always repeat that one encounter or is there a second part after you return to the guild and complete it?

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Quick question: Does the Horseman quest always repeat that one encounter or is there a second part after you return to the guild and complete it?
Hello!
There are other parts planned depending of the (to be implemented) main character paths. But for now, you can only repeat the current few different scenes you can have with him.

Reactions: Susan Xandera
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes