Frubbyboi

Jan 23, 2019
tried to play the new update but the game wouldnt let me finish the starfire content, gave me this error message everytime i went into her room:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/star.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'startiger' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/star.rpyc", line 34, in script
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Beast Control 0.9.0
Sat Jul 6 19:55:53 2024

confused as fuck as to what it means so any answer would be great

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
tried to play the new update but the game wouldnt let me finish the starfire content, gave me this error message everytime i went into her room:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/star.rpyc", line 34, in script
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\new shit\BeastControl-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Beast Control 0.9.0
Sat Jul 6 19:55:53 2024

confused as fuck as to what it means so any answer would be great
Sorry! With the new update/rewrite of intro, some stuff might get broken with old saves.
Create a new save and it will work.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
The Patreons voted! And the game will be getting a new artstyle.
This artstyle was used in two new Patreons scenes, and they voted for it to be the main one from now one.
Next version, 1.0.0! With a new artstyle, and a new Cow Path for Starfire!
beastboy new.png

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Is the new artstyle for the AI generated stuff or drawn stuff?
Artstyle for this game will still be AI Generated, sadly.
Real art will only be used for the 2nd game that we are making, so we don't mix the two.
Basically:
Beast Control - Continue using AI CG, will be a straight forward VN with choices.
Beast Maker - Game that will use art made by artists, will be bigger/have a more sandbox model, with exploration and a day system.

Reactions: flightsim2

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
I was actually a bit surprised, I very much expected him to make star much more tiger-y. You know, big paw hands, extra breasts, on all fours a lot, a bit more tiger-like build, really bring out that big inner tiger! Since nothing much happened in the next part but lots of well.. sex and I certainly figured he would change her more. Guess in my mind, you aren't really a big tiger pet, until you really are a big tiger pet! *laughs* It was still very good, but is just a thought!

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
I was actually a bit surprised, I very much expected him to make star much more tiger-y. You know, big paw hands, extra breasts, on all fours a lot, a bit more tiger-like build, really bring out that big inner tiger! Since nothing much happened in the next part but lots of well.. sex and I certainly figured he would change her more. Guess in my mind, you aren't really a big tiger pet, until you really are a big tiger pet! *laughs* It was still very good, but is just a thought!
Oh, yep, Starfire's route I changed so technically, before her final scene, she would already completed her transformation.

Got a lot of feedback from people saying that they were sad that when you finally finished transforming Raven, you didn't have more scenes with her.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Image1.png

Just giving an update here, next update will release friday, on the 26th, and it will be update v1.0.0!

Here's a recap of everything new for the new version!

- REMADE ART! The entire game got new art! Except old What If scenes, and Starfire scene's.
- REWRITTEN SCENES! Both Starfire Tiger routes got re-written by our new writer! He made an amazing job on these scenes, can't wait until you guys see it all!
- NEW STARFIRE COW SLAVE ROUTE! A new route for Starfire where you turn her into a Cow Slave, one which her purpose is serving you with her body, time to teach her how to please you and truly serve you!
- NEW BEAST FEMBOY SCENE! This will be on this version a Patreon Exclusive scene, as it was voted on Patreon, this is a What If Scene where Beast is a little impatient on trying to dominate Raven, and ends up being the one being dominated.

Can't wait for you all to see all these new things, it will be basically an entire new game!

• Love
Reactions: _EROS_

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
View attachment 3863991

Just giving an update here, next update will release friday, on the 26th, and it will be update v1.0.0!

Here's a recap of everything new for the new version!

- REMADE ART! The entire game got new art! Except old What If scenes, and Starfire scene's.
- REWRITTEN SCENES! Both Starfire Tiger routes got re-written by our new writer! He made an amazing job on these scenes, can't wait until you guys see it all!
- NEW STARFIRE COW SLAVE ROUTE! A new route for Starfire where you turn her into a Cow Slave, one which her purpose is serving you with her body, time to teach her how to please you and truly serve you!
- NEW BEAST FEMBOY SCENE! This will be on this version a Patreon Exclusive scene, as it was voted on Patreon, this is a What If Scene where Beast is a little impatient on trying to dominate Raven, and ends up being the one being dominated.

Can't wait for you all to see all these new things, it will be basically an entire new game!
THX dev, The idea of BeastFemboy being dominated will be great :love: (y)

Reactions: Kiryuuco

Jonny Long

Sep 16, 2017
looks terribad. Just lazy "let me punch in 'Raven doing X' on an AI generator and plug it into Ren'py with no care for consistency or care"
I'm going to be honest, this looks lazy but is really hard to achieve. This man rolled the AI dice for hours:ROFLMAO:
To get a character to fuse with an animal and keep the art style close enough is pretty impressive...

But if you're talking about the game... then yeah, it's probably shit.

Reactions: CriticalDecision
May 19, 2024
Is the game just pictures? Seriously...:ROFLMAO:...WTF

Maybe add a note about it being slightly sandboxish, just click away for literally everything.
Edit: I will say the chicks morphing into the other versions are hot, in an actual VN it would be great.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeastControl-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: _EROS_

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
lmao imagine locking some scenes behind paywall for an AI game made, nope, waiting for a crack.
Don't worry! Locked scenes get unlocked in future updates for everyone. And there are only two locked scenes in a game with over 30 scenes!
And the Patreon helps fund the making of a 2nd game with real art by real artists, which we're already hard at work on it!

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes