BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
But where's the fun on that? There's already a bunch of comics or art of that, why would I do what already has been done?
Yeah, why do that when you can do a generic AI cash grab. Much simpler and Patron won't nuke you for another week. (they'll find a reason)

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Why does this have locked content? Why upload the demo here?
Game has more than 30 full scenes in the public release, with more than 1.000 images , with more than 3.000 Lines of dialogue.
I think it's way more than a "demo".

Money, next question
So I can fund more content, a 2nd game with a paid artist and writer is in full development!

Yeah, why do that when you can do a generic AI cash grab. Much simpler and Patron won't nuke you for another week. (they'll find a reason)
My Patreon has been up for more than 5 months, and I've been releasing updates every three weeks, I don't think any kind of "generic AI cash grab" would have this much effort put into it.
I've been working on the game industry for more than 3 years now, so I have a lot to hate and be against AI, specially as it has been stealing a lot from Game Devs, so this project is in a way a plan of our team to "Steal Back" from AI, so we can use it as funding to create a game with real art made with passion by real humans.

I hope that when we release this 2nd game, you can check it out!

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
This game's right up my alley, will you be working on updates or perhaps fleshing out this concept?
Yep! On both.
The next update for this game is already underway, it will add a new character, Gwen Tennyson, with her own routes and transformations (And extra scenes).
And I'm fleshing out the concept of the game with a 2nd game in production, with an idea to make it a bigger game with more fleshed out mechanics, more of a Sandbox Dating Sim than just a Visual Novel.

exilezee

Aug 5, 2019
Hmmm, weird, works fine on both of my devices.
Be sure to first unpack the 7z file to another folder, and then try to install.

Custom MIX that I made using Pony Diffusion XL as a base, and other models and LORA's.
Could you expand on this? Explain a bit about how you engineer your prompts?

FAHJKF21

Apr 30, 2023
Screenshot 2024-07-31 120143.png
Just did a virus scan as I do for all the games I download and this came up, just wanted to check there was no problem before executing the file

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Just did a virus scan as I do for all the games I download and this came up, just wanted to check there was no problem before executing the file
Should be a false positive, the game is free of viruses.
Did the test here, and it also came up that exact same result, but searching online that is sometimes common,

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes