Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
For now, the solution is really kind of creating multiple saves to see it all.
And yep, the Secret Raven Cow Scene is not on the gallery, I've been meaning to re-do it... I did that scene on a rush, and I just feel like it isn't really good, on the coming updates, I'll be remaking it, and adding it to the Gallery Screen.

I've got a lot of ideas for when the game ends, and character's ending, but sadly, don't expect much from characters interacting with other from other routes, at least in image form, I'm limited by the AI Generation, and that would be nigh impossible.

But, when reaching the end cycle of production of this game, I intend to create a cheat menu where you can change choices/see other paths without having to rely on the save system.
Thanks for the comment!
Alright, that's a good way of doing it. Even if it isn't added until near the end of development, a cheat menu like that is a good way of handling it. Thanks for responding!

Reactions: Kiryuuco

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Kiryuuco, question. Have you thought about adding Robin and cyborg? Would kind of see them go through full gender bends. Also, really liking the cow paths so far
Yep!
They were in polls to be added, but sadly, lost the votes to other characters.
But, I still might add them in special/extra scenes, with "shorter" paths.

Reactions: CuriousWonder

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Oh wow Supergirl won(according to patreon)

Hope she have some muscles scenes + futa on male as well...

For animal I would pick uhhhhh Hellhoud(like Loona) or Eagle because MURICA amiright

Hope next poll have some Marvel because...why not(Or Nightwing, you can't argue with that Ass on that Dick)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022

For animal I would pick uhhhhh Hellhoud(like Loona) or Eagle because MURICA amiright

Hope next poll have some Marvel because...why not(Or Nightwing, you can't argue with that Ass on that Dick)
My question, is are we going to keep getting cow ones because so far everyone who's transformation we chose has had a cow option

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024

Oh, Supergirl won an Extra Scene, not a full on path, sorry.
Right now, the character getting a full path is Gwen. The next character to get full path's will only be chosen after I finish Gwen's scenes.
Supergirl won the poll and will be getting a futa scene (No TF, only Futanarization Scene).

This monday there'll be a new Poll, of choices surrounding Raven, with the plan of future Updates being:
- 1 New Scene for the Latest Main Path Character added (This time, being Gwen)
- 1 New Extra Scene (With now, Extra Scenes Poll having New Characters to make it more diverse)
- 1 New Scene for Old Character (This way characters that had their main path's already finished can still get some love/new scenes, for example, Raven Cow can get new scenes like this)

This way, there's a good mix of new scenes for everyone.
'tho, this doesn't mean that Supergirl won't get a full main path in the future, she can still get one if she wins a poll.

I 100% still want to do some futa on male scenes (I still want to do one for Starfire Tiger's Futa path), but sadly, with limitations of AI, doing the scene is really hard.

And as for the last line, Marvel characters might come in the future, but for now, when using Super Heroes, I still want to use DC ones for a while before I open the floodgates of Marvel Characters.
And as Nightwing... he's 100% in the plans, I still want to add more Yaoi/Gay content to the game.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
My question, is are we going to keep getting cow ones because so far everyone who's transformation we chose has had a cow option
Supergirl won't be getting a full path (for now at least).
But, when the next character to be getting full paths is chosen, they are 100% getting a Cow Path.
The plan is for all Main Path characters to get a Cow TF (I think like, 1/3 of my Patreons are there just for the Cow's, gotta give it to the Cow Fans, they are really vocal and passionate about cows.)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Supergirl won't be getting a full path (for now at least).
But, when the next character to be getting full paths is chosen, they are 100% getting a Cow Path.
The plan is for all Main Path characters to get a Cow TF (I think like, 1/3 of my Patreons are there just for the Cow's, gotta give it to the Cow Fans, they are really vocal and passionate about cows.)
Lol. I've enjoyed all the paths so far, it's really only on the extra scenes where it can be hit or miss for but that's because I have particular preferences when it comes to futa and a not really a fan of gay but it's not like this is a 95% gay game so it really doesn't bother me, I just won't touch the paths I don't like (no point in stomping on other people taste.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But yeah, I don't know what it is about the cow scenes. Maybe it's the personality shifts? I don't know

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Here it is! The 2nd character for Feral City! Sam!

She'll be 2nd Main Path Character, the plan is for the game to launch initially with 5 Main Path Characters! So stay tuned for the next characters.
With this one, you will all start to slowly see the world we're creating for this game, I can't wait to show you all more!

sam3.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: KrisfromKaos

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Hey there, I see femdom in the genre but not in the tags. Is it planned and just not in yet or is this just a missed tag or something else?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Zero style consistency. Aside from maybe Gwen, the rest pick up styles that arent even close to what you see during initial introduction. With Starfire being the worst offender.
Unnavoidable furrification is also a meh. Id rather see cute girls jumping all sorts of beastly dongs and tentacles, growing some animal ears at best, than AI poor attemts at slop level furry art.
All in all, game lacks effort, and author focusing on another project kinda explains the end result.

Reactions: 2910329e3

2910329e3

Jan 11, 2023
Zero style consistency. Aside from maybe Gwen, the rest pick up styles that arent even close to what you see during initial introduction. With Starfire being the worst offender.
Unnavoidable furrification is also a meh. Id rather see cute girls jumping all sorts of beastly dongs and tentacles, growing some animal ears at best, than AI poor attemts at slop level furry art.
All in all, game lacks effort, and author focusing on another project kinda explains the end result.
still better than just text though.

• Red Heart

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Hey there, I see femdom in the genre but not in the tags. Is it planned and just not in yet or is this just a missed tag or something else?
No idea why it's not in the tags. Maybe it wasn't part of the game originally but there are definitely some femdom moments although never really a full scene unless you count futa on which case there's a none canone plot currently consisting of two corruptions.
One. The amount of furry content was kind of on full display from before the download. Two, using ai does kind of make it hard to be consistent a the author has admitted to being limited by it but this also is their first game to my knowledge and for them to use AI makes sense because why make a game with completely original art when you don't even know you'll be following through with it or see any success. I myself have considered trying to make a game but lack the confidence in my artistic skills and conviction to go through with it.

• Red Heart

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Oh! Totally my bad, it has some scenes with femdom, forgot to add in the tags.
Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I try to make it more consistent with the images, but again, AI sucks, it's terrible, and it's a pain to work with.
Starfire's images were made way before I tried to make a consistent style for all the images (It has a warning for those), and I still want to remake them, but again, not enough time.

'tho, I'll say, you're not the first to complaint about the "full on furry", I am thinking of having some way on the 2nd Game, Feral City, to have a option for people that don't want to go all furry, and only want animal ears/cats, so... stay tuned for that, who knows, game development is a bitch.

And don't worry, I might not focus on the game design and focus of Beast Control, but believe when the team is still giving all of their best on the writing of the scenes, and coming up with concepts for new scenes.
I really like the work that our writer, The Lizard, makes on the scenes, I couldn't be more proud of having him on the team as our writer.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
No idea why it's not in the tags. Maybe it wasn't part of the game originally but there are definitely some femdom moments although never really a full scene unless you count futa on which case there's a none canone plot currently consisting of two corruptions.

One. The amount of furry content was kind of on full display from before the download. Two, using ai does kind of make it hard to be consistent a the author has admitted to being limited by it but this also is their first game to my knowledge and for them to use AI makes sense because why make a game with completely original art when you don't even know you'll be following through with it or see any success. I myself have considered trying to make a game but lack the confidence in my artistic skills and conviction to go through with it.
Hey, if you have an idea for an game, it's always nice to put it out! Even if it's small, or incomplete.
I mean, Beast Control's first release was what... 4 scenes? Not even that?
And now I'm able to pay to have an artist and a writer on our team, and the game evolved to have more than 40 scenes!

People's first game will hardly be their best, the important is learning from releasing them.
(Also, technically, Beast Control is my first game, but not the first game I worked on, lots of games industry knowledge helped me to create it and plan it's release, thanks to almost 3 years of work as Game QA and a few months of Game Design if you'd believe it. Biggest fun fact I have of my career, is that I worked on a canceled Five Night at Freddie's game as QA.)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes